teileaf

do you know which body he's on?

1/4 msd i'm pretty sure.
*grabs his page*

http://www.doll-zone.com/pro_detail.asp?id=428

Kyuko-Kun's Significant Otter

Timid Rabbit

teileaf

nono, I knew it was MSD, but I'm wondering what model. Did MoC have the model of the body listed? emotion_kirakira

Bashful Bloodsucker

fawnpriince
teileaf

nono, I knew it was MSD, but I'm wondering what model. Did MoC have the model of the body listed? emotion_kirakira

mhmm! Same model as the one on dollzone~
double jointed B45-003

* u* I'm excited about the double jointed part. hehe

Timid Rabbit

teileaf

Ah, okay!
this is the body he will be arriving to you on
link bwehhh
it's very slim, I believe.
do you know the measurements of the dress?

this is the body Clarence is on
mORE LINKS
which is harder to dress because he has wide hips.

DZ has a large amount of bodies for their MSD sculpts, but I've heard they're discontinuing a few of the older ones.
I hope they make a new body for their YOsds. emotion_dowant

Bashful Bloodsucker

fawnpriince
teileaf

Ah, okay!
link bwehhh

mORE LINKS

DZ has a large amount of bodies for their MSD sculpts, but I've heard they're discontinuing a few of the older ones.

Lets see lets seeee.
Size: Fits on a MSD AOD DOD LUTS (17"/44cm) 1/4 BJD dollfie Luts and other similar sized ball joint dolls.

That's all it sayz for the size.
; A; I think it will fit since he's slim though? *screams* I hope.
I want him to be so girly but a switch at the same time. My little crossdressing irish boy.
Ahhhh.

My mom is even on board with the crossdressing. She thinks it's hilarious. * u*

omg Clarence's body is precious thoughhhhh lshgdlakdsgh so shapely. So desu.
Makes you want to molest.
LOL WUT. /walks away

YOsds are the bigger ones right?

Timid Rabbit

teileaf

Tierney and Clarence could be friends, Clarence has more feminine attire ; ~ ;
they could share clothes, although Clarence's clothing might be a bit big on Tierney, fufufu.
his chubbiness is what I adore about him.
no oh pls don't molest him, if you ask him nicely he'll probably just let you do anything. OTL

I think the dress will fit him! might be bit snug, but it should go on him. c: and that's wonderful that you have your mother's support! my step-dad busts into a fit of laughter whenever he sees my boy, he just doesn't understand why I would want to put him in 'feminine' clothing.

SDs are the bigger ones, YOsds are smaller than MSDs emotion_bigheart

Bashful Bloodsucker

fawnpriince
teileaf

Tierney and Clarence could be friends, Clarence has more feminine attire ; ~ ;
they could share clothes, although Clarence's clothing might be a bit big on Tierney, fufufu.
his chubbiness is what I adore about him.
no oh pls don't molest him, if you ask him nicely he'll probably just let you do anything. OTL

I think the dress will fit him! might be bit snug, but it should go on him. c: and that's wonderful that you have your mother's support! my step-dad busts into a fit of laughter whenever he sees my boy, he just doesn't understand why I would want to put him in 'feminine' clothing.

SDs are the bigger ones, YOsds are smaller than MSDs emotion_bigheart

omg yes. * U* I want to get so much clothes for my doll. It'd be cool to share with someone. hehe.
I haven't set my mind on what I want his look to be just yet. So I'm willing to toss anything on him to see how it'll look. hehe.

Baww. I'm sure my family will giggle and point fingers and sneer when they see I've picked up a nack for dolls. But I don't care. My aunt is already in love with them. She used to collect clown dolls. So she understands. : >

Do you have skype btw?

Timid Rabbit

teileaf

Haha, I feel like they'd be so cute standing next to each other! What kind of hair do you have planned for him?
I'm the same with Clarence, I just like to toss everything on him. I can't wait to see Tierney.

bah, I wish families were more supportive, but oh well. WON'T STOP ANYONE FROM ENJOYING THEIR DOLLS, hopefully, don't let them bother you. wiggles.

yes, if you would like for me to add you then you could message me your name.

Bashful Bloodsucker

fawnpriince
teileaf

Haha, I feel like they'd be so cute standing next to each other! What kind of hair do you have planned for him?
I'm the same with Clarence, I just like to toss everything on him. I can't wait to see Tierney.

bah, I wish families were more supportive, but oh well. WON'T STOP ANYONE FROM ENJOYING THEIR DOLLS, hopefully, don't let them bother you. wiggles.

yes, if you would like for me to add you then you could message me your name.

they wouldddd ; A; best frands for ever. I read your posts about wanting to bruise up Clarence and I think that'd look amazing. * u * I've always loved bruise pictures. So beautiful.

So far I've bought this hair for him:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

But I WANT this hair really badly:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

it's not expensive, but I've overloaded myself with rlc so I have to wait a little bit before I order it.

* u*

I know it. Everyone has their little niche that makes them happy. Mine so happens to be dolls instead of cocaine. *shrug*
Hello all BJD Lovers! heart

This is a picture of one of my boys
User Image

Sadly i'm moving house and won't be able to accommodate any of my BJD'S anymore ; v;;

I have thought about it long and hard but I have to part with them, so i have been wondering where is the best place online to sell BJDS and the accessories

I would love for my babies to end up in good hands!!

I am currently situated in SIngapore

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

teileaf
fawnpriince
teileaf

Ah, okay!
link bwehhh

mORE LINKS

Lets see lets seeee.
Size: Fits on a MSD AOD DOD LUTS (17"/44cm) 1/4 BJD dollfie Luts and other similar sized ball joint dolls.

That's all it sayz for the size.
; A; I think it will fit since he's slim though? *screams* I hope.
I want him to be so girly but a switch at the same time. My little crossdressing irish boy.
Ahhhh.

My mom is even on board with the crossdressing. She thinks it's hilarious. * u*

omg Clarence's body is precious thoughhhhh lshgdlakdsgh so shapely. So desu.
Makes you want to molest.
LOL WUT. /walks away

YOsds are the bigger ones right?

I'm going to weight in and say if it is a slim body, luts MSDs aren't slim. So if it's made to fit that size, it might actually be loose. But it's always worth a shot anyways. I really dont' know how other dolls measure. xD I know luts girl dresses do not fit their boy kid delfs completely.

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
How bad is the DZ Backlog now? Last time I ordered from them it was 172 days
From what I've heard, DZ is pretty backed up right now. I think most doll companies are pretty backed up from all those wint er events.

Bashful Bloodsucker

chierisuu
Hello all BJD Lovers! heart

This is a picture of one of my boys
User Image

Sadly i'm moving house and won't be able to accommodate any of my BJD'S anymore ; v;;

I have thought about it long and hard but I have to part with them, so i have been wondering where is the best place online to sell BJDS and the accessories

I would love for my babies to end up in good hands!!

I am currently situated in SIngapore

I can't tell you how badly I want to jump on this. But I wouldn't have any money until end of may. T ^T

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff