Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yes, Willow has one and she loves it wink And oh, I didn't notice the spoiler. Super cute, I love the buttons.

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

IT's okay. :3 I love the buttons too~ They were meant for something else, so I had to go out and buy another pack too. Oh well~ XD

So we're going to be Cian buddies in teh future, huh? I'm excited for that. ;D I was very happy to see multiple bodies too.. But part of me is still tempted to get a somewhat muscular one.

Fluffy Prophet

Sakiko spam on a gorgeous spring day:
User Image
XFateX
IT's okay. :3 I love the buttons too~ They were meant for something else, so I had to go out and buy another pack too. Oh well~ XD

So we're going to be Cian buddies in teh future, huh? I'm excited for that. ;D I was very happy to see multiple bodies too.. But part of me is still tempted to get a somewhat muscular one.
I felt like I was copying you or something by saying that, I'm sorry ;.; I just really, really love him. If I do get him, it won't be for a looong while, though. I have so many OC's that are dear to me that I would like to materialize first. Like my Sidhe sisters and Darche and my kelpie character.... that's like 5 dolls plus whatever else catches my eye XD OH, and Arwen. Can't forget her. I want her in RSB to be my djinni character. Just call me the crazy doll lady; with all the dolls I want, there won't be much room left in the house for me, haha.

Fin: She is SO grogeous. I can see why you wanted another.

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Finlet, I am jealous of your spring. So far, we've had blistering winds [saturday] and snow [this morning.] I WANT SOME NICE WEATHER! -stomps around-
Andshe's absolutely gorgeous. I'd be afraid of the grass staining though! ;o

Kelpie: xD I'ts not like I'm the only person who's going to get the dolls. WE can be copy cats and have the same dolls. ;D Arwens awesome too. I can't wait to order her for my 'Fate' depiction. I don't really plan characters otherwise.
I'd say my Cian can be Willows temporary boyfriend, but he's supposed to be Soras so I Don't exactly see that working so well. xD Oh well.. she can hang out with Kouji when we hang out. I think Nova should be okay with that.
I'm falling more and more into the Luts hole-of-pretty-dollies-doom and it's your fault, haha. And did I read somewhere that they would be at Dollism? Because if so, I think I'm screwed ;.;
And I think Willow will be perfectly happy hanging out with Kouji for the time being wink

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

They are going to be at Dollism. So if you think you're screwed, just think of me! Lol. I'm so afraid I'm going to walk out with a doll. I already told Marissa to save up because if she doesn't order her Nana when/if I order my Arwen this summer, that she should try and have money in case they have one there. Because you never know.
If they have a tiny delf Kai in brown skin, pretty sure I'll be walking out with that .Lindsay pays me like... every three weeks for babysitting-- so I get $50 bucks. So I figure between now and August [becauseI can't count august], I'll have at least 200 from her. I told her to keep my money and put it in an envelope so I have it for dollism only. ACTUALLY. I have to go buy my ticket now that we're talking! I just remembered.
WAH, OGOD! If they have an Arwen in RSB, or a type two body MDF Cian, or if they come out with some FABULOUS limited doll at that time (which I know they will, geez), I am screwed. I did plan to walk out of Dollism with a new doll, but I didn't know which one and I am hoping it will ONLY be one, but Peakeswoods will also be there *breathes in* and I am going on doll-buying hiatus this spring and summer so I can afford Dollism and all the goodies ;.; I'll be buying the ticket in a week or two. SUPA' excited, man.
But, yeah, you are going to be SO tempted, I can totally see it now.

ETA: nanyalin of Magic Mirror Studios just told me she will probably be there, too. I desperately want a Siobhan, so if she is there, I will probs be safe from Luts, as her dolls are pricey. Unless I bring a wackjob amount of money.

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

If I don't get another job, I might not be getting my Arwen in the summer. That's what everything sort of depends on. I'm hoping my sister gets back to me soon on this position, otherwise I'm going to start looking again. This job is ar eally good opportunity for me, so I'm holding out. But yeah. If I don't walk out with a doll, I'll be walking out with a lot of accessories. I want to walk in with at least $500..
XFateX
If I don't get another job, I might not be getting my Arwen in the summer. That's what everything sort of depends on. I'm hoping my sister gets back to me soon on this position, otherwise I'm going to start looking again. This job is ar eally good opportunity for me, so I'm holding out. But yeah. If I don't walk out with a doll, I'll be walking out with a lot of accessories. I want to walk in with at least $500..
Well, I hope you get the job!! I wanna see you get that Arwen! I have no clue how much I will be walking in with. I can;t save money for the life of me, but I really want to spend my butt off there. I usually go to a con with about 600$ but this is a special con, you know?

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

It is special! I'd love to come with more, but I can't see that happening for me. I'm already limited in this pay check and left myself with literally $15 dollars till next Thursday. Stops me from getting tim hortons and starbucks! Lol

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

I still haven't bought my Dollism pass. x'D I'm a little afraid because the plane ticket will be at least $300. Not sure how I can justify spending money there, but there are so many good companies going, I want to be able to buy a doll.... ;___; Switch might have some of those awesome assorted boxes, Soom might have a really cool limited, Luts will probably bring nice dolls... @_@

@Fin; Oh god, I love Sakiko so much. <3 I really can't wait to see what you do with your next DD. :'3

I had to take a picture before all the blossoms are gone from the trees, so here's Eliza under a tree and the view outside my building. x3
(spoilers in case they don't resize)

User ImageUser Image

And here's my cats because cats are my life. >_>

User Image
Saffron: I would love to see you there! emotion_kirakira And omg, I forgot about Soom ;.; They best not have an awesome, awesome limited.
Eliza is so stinking cute! I love her hair clips. And yeesh, look at your spring. It snowed last night *cries forever*
And ogosh your kitties are so adorable. I love to look at them and I found their reluctant love story to be amusing whee

Fluffy Prophet

@ Saffron: awww kitties! cat_blaugh I love west coast Spring. The east pwns the fall though.

@ Fate: I literally had the magic erser on me and scrubbed her down right after. I rarely mow though, so she stayed clean anyway.
Hi! sorry it took so long to get back to you all, busy week stressed

This is Ezechiel, He is a Bobobie.
I'm currently in the middle of doing a faceup and body blush with him so he's still quite pale.
I've had him for about a year now and he is my first BJD. (I'll be buying my 2nd one sometime after May)
Also I hope these pictures will show up okay~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff