Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oona got some love today!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sparkling Fairy

6,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
@xKelpiex: Pretty! What sculpt is she?

Magnetic Grabber

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
I haven't posted here for a while but I'm trying to hang around gaia a little more, so here is the latest picture I took of my doll family!

User Image
GoddessJulia: Thanks! She's a Magic Time Skylark wearing Lightfly's antennae, and she also has the wings to match, but they're so difficult, I leave them off most of the time.

Pwzn: Ooh, pretty family!

Anyone else seen the new KDF, Carrot? The blushing on the pic of the girl version makes her look....carrot-y. She is orange. Wat. The avatar pic of the Carrot boy is so super cute, though.

Magnetic Grabber

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
xKelpiex

Pwzn: Ooh, pretty family!

Anyone else seen the new KDF, Carrot? The blushing on the pic of the girl version makes her look....carrot-y. She is orange. Wat. The avatar pic of the Carrot boy is so super cute, though.

Thank you! I'm looking to add to it soon biggrin

Just went to check it out, the sculpt is nice though! They haven't released many pictures and she looks super sunburnt?? Luts has been releasing great stuff recently, what with the super nice Model Delfs crying

Smitten Duck

Shattered Ciel
Yuki-Saurus
I want a pukifee icis!! My doll dream list keeps growing!!

She's on my list too ;-;
she's just soooo adorable! gonk

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Spore came and visited me to day~

I put Sora on one of her girls bodies for Lols...

User Image

Sora is such a boy, even as a girl. It's rather awful.

Ishtear's Wife

Angelic Gatekeeper

17,375 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Kelpie - Oona is adorable. Omg, why oh why did you have to lead me to look at Carrot?? Sooo cute. I want a boy Carrot now. Damnit!

ahalfling - Lovely doll family!

Pwnz - Whoa, your boy is awesome! Serious attitude.

Icis is one of my favorite Pukifees. I just love her.

So, I've been slowly gathering props and today my girls were able to have a tea party!

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
XFateX

I admit Sora looks good on that body.
Haha, Sora's such a cutie, even as a girl!

Stockiaci: Oooh, love the props. Your girls look so comfortable!

I am waiting on the postpeople. She's supposed to come this morning, but I'll be at school and Dad will be running and my mom will be sleeping and UGH, then I'll have to wait til after 6:30 to pick her up. gonk

ETA: AAAND I have the stomach flu. Staying home from school. The only time I will ever be happy to be sick.

Kinedel's Wife

Divine Kitten

xKelpiex

OMG! I'm expecting my boy today, too! He left the city right next to mine this morning! whee My post usually doesn't show until 3pm or so. gonk

---------------
yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry

Fluffy Prophet

Grats, Tora!

I've been silently lurking because I got sick, upper respiratory gunk. But I really love seeing all the pictures! every single one makes me smile blaugh

Kinedel's Wife

Divine Kitten

Finlet

Thanks! The last city he checked into is, like, 25 minutes away and it's driving me nuts! whee

Also, hope you get to feeling better. *hugs* sad

---------------

Sparkly Genius

Yay, new dolls!
I picked up my AoD body from Fate's yesterday and it is really nice! I just MSC'ed it and I'm about to hot glue suede it to perfection before I go to work. It's a little pink, but doesn't match horribly at all. I'm giving it to Nora because her blushy cheeks will help the match and the neck is the perfect size for her (now she can look up and down again, hooray!)
Poor Nora though... this is her third body and she went from having a completely flat chest, to a moderate bust, to this body which has pretty big boobs! I guess I unintentionally put her through dolly puberty... XD
(Fin, she's gonna need another mani-pedi... lol)

Kinedel's Wife

Divine Kitten

Spore XP

Haahaa @ "dolly puberty"! That's too funny! XD

Well, about 35 minutes ago by boy updated to "out for delivery" from my local post office! SO EXCITED!!! blaugh

---------------

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas