iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

So.. things happened.
Ren got a new wig!
Not that anyone could tell. xD But it's finally perfect~
User Image

And I went shopping for Paige for Easter... >>

User Image

I didn't resize photo story pictures... I posted them on my guild though since she's an AIdoll and I don't think they're allowed in DOA. She's plastic, not resin.]

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24310513

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
This is my newest little girl ^_^

User Image

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Yami_No_Requiem
This is my newest little girl ^_^

She's really cute Yami

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
One faceup done, three to go emo Sophia looks way better with her new face up (I'm disappointed it looks dirty in the sunlight) Still she is super cute spoiled girl that I am itching to make pretty sundresses.

Sparkly Genius

All the new dolls are lovely! biggrin

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
Just because its freakin adorable. Poor Sophia was being attacked by the fish ;_;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fluffy Prophet

@ B3autiful Hangover: that's adorable! it can be so hard to photograph with those round glass bowls because of refraction. but your came out perfect.

@ Yami: awww, pretty!

Ishtear's Wife

Angelic Gatekeeper

17,375 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Eh...*dies* So, tired. I've been working a lot lately. I went to my first meet up and I had such a blast! Everyone was so friendly and I got to play quite a few dolls.

In other news..I got the shipping notice for my Tiny Delf today. I hope she's home by the end of the week.

Kyuko-Kun's Significant Otter

Timid Rabbit

XFateX;;

yoo, I'm totally digging those goggles. they look rad on the bab. for a moment, I thought that lil baby was giving me the middle finger. I was like "OH MY WORD."

Stokiaci;;

AHHH!! yay! I'm glad you had fun. did you get any meet up pictures?
/claps
I would love to go to another meet up ; u ; I've been to one before, and it was nice, but I would kind of like to have a sort of... small, kind of private meet up. We were in a starbucks at a bookstore, and my goodness, it was crowded, not to mention everyone had a breakdown when a tiny's hand went missing, we had to wiggle through everyone to find it. ALSO my goodness, there were a couple of people were shooting daggers at us, even though we were being quiet.

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
I'm so anxious for shipping notices on my current Fairyland dolls...

I'm actually finding the longer I wait this round the less interested I am in keeping them...

I've been waiting 3 weeks on the DEC/21st Order that got split into two batches to DDE... mine *should* be in this batch that should arrive "Any Day"....

Then I'm Three orders out until my Puki arrives to them and 2 more orders after that until my Minifee Rin Fullset comes in ...

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Stokiaci
Eh...*dies* So, tired. I've been working a lot lately. I went to my first meet up and I had such a blast! Everyone was so friendly and I got to play quite a few dolls.

In other news..I got the shipping notice for my Tiny Delf today. I hope she's home by the end of the week.

I saw all of Sher's photos from the meet on Flickr!!! so cute <3

I'll have to try and tag along next time... I'll bring a MNF Hoard... I've got 20 after all!

Sparkly Genius

On meetups - There's one near my boyfriend's house on the 26th, so I will probably end up popping in on that. It's a pot luck though, and I don't know what the heck I would make. Complicating things, my boyfriend's house doesn't have a working oven. Hmm...

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Spore XP
On meetups - There's one near my boyfriend's house on the 26th, so I will probably end up popping in on that. It's a pot luck though, and I don't know what the heck I would make. Complicating things, my boyfriend's house doesn't have a working oven. Hmm...

Bring a no beef taco dip!
Salsa, sour cream, taco seasoning, taco cheese in a pan with chips. Done. Marissa makes it all the time for work

Sparkly Genius

XFateX
Spore XP

Salsa, sour cream, taco seasoning, taco cheese in a pan with chips. Done. Marissa makes it all the time for work

Best idea. I might eat it all before I get there though XD

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Spore XP
XFateX
Spore XP

Best idea. I might eat it all before I get there though XD

I don't like sour cream, so it's not for me. XD But yeah, easy enough. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas