Welcome to Gaia! ::

meph
27. We liked to be kissed softly, not with an iron tongue.

That's fine. We like our sandwich with the crusts. Once again, compromise (that doesn't mean you have to make us a sandwich, I'm just sayin').

xd heart
What sickens me the most is the hypocrisy of it all.

I don't know how women started to think they were the dominant gender, but it needs to end.

Men aren't controlled by sex, I don't even care if I'm in a relationship or not, so don't expect me to bow to your will for either of those things.

2,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
DyslexicSquirrel
Rage Against the Couch
Wow, yet again the GD proves beyond a doubt that we're just a bunch of abnormal weirdos xd heart
But that's what makes us cool. O:

I know, but it's so funny. If you put that list up in my school, most of the girls would agree. Put it up in the GD and there's an outstanding 'Wow, that girl is an idiot' from the female population.

I heart the GD. It's my home
[Senseless Violence]
Ahahahaha.
That reminds me of how Martin Luther made a list of things wrong with the Catholic Church and nailed it to the door of some church or other.
Except that Martin Luther's points were actually justifiable, and this list is just totally stupid.

surprised

The 95 theses, yeah, I've actually read a translated version of it (well, some of it) it's a really well thought out document, this, however, is some air head who needs to be slapped around a little.
Rage Against the Couch
I know, but it's so funny. If you put that list up in my school, most of the girls would agree. Put it up in the GD and there's an outstanding 'Wow, that girl is an idiot' from the female population.

No matter how much I hate this place, I always end up coming back. I started here and I'll be here until, well, you know, I leave Gaia.
Rage Against the Couch
DyslexicSquirrel
Rage Against the Couch
Wow, yet again the GD proves beyond a doubt that we're just a bunch of abnormal weirdos xd heart
But that's what makes us cool. O:

eek someone turned your text red.

wierd...
It's all a bunch of retaliatory nonsense, I say.

Men treated women like s**t for a long while, and now the modern chicks think they have to take it upon themselves to avenge their dead "sisters." Please. Times change, men are not the obviously-dominant figure, you have rights, freedoms, etc.

Oh, and PMS isn't an excuse. At all. I don't ******** care if you hurt. I have three--yes, three--ingrown toenails. [********] PMS. That s**t hurts.
1. Don't tell us when you think other girls are hot.

Then you better not comment on other men.

i always like it when the guy im with points out other good lookin women.
hell i point em out to him
Oh my God, that's horrible. Whoever wrote that must be one of the shallowest bitches on the planet.

Please, I hope that you don't think that all girls are like this. I would never expect that of guys, and I don't think all that many girls would.
DyslexicSquirrel
Rage Against the Couch

No matter how much I hate this place, I always end up coming back. I started here and I'll be here until, well, you know, I leave Gaia.
it's me isn't it. I know... I'm so awful that you just haveto get away from me crying

and yet I'm so cool that you just can't stay away.

look, I can't help that i'm so awesome. I'm sorry tho. sweatdrop
roffle heart
I do have to say that some women are really stupid and use PMS as an excuse and it shouldn't be if your bitchy warn people, I bitched at my fiance a fair but when I jhave pms I usually ended feeling so bad that I statr apologizing and he's just like don't worry about it I still love you and I always will, the cooent that was about the testosterone I'm sorry but our horomones go completly whack (PMS) it's because we are lacking in progestrone and there's nothing we can do about it. I try to warn people that I might get bitchy but I try to keep it in control becasue you have too.
Blast
It's all a bunch of retaliatory nonsense, I say.

Men treated women like s**t for a long while, and now the modern chicks think they have to take it upon themselves to avenge their dead "sisters." Please. Times change, men are not the obviously-dominant figure, you have rights, freedoms, etc.

Oh, and PMS isn't an excuse. At all. I don't ******** care if you hurt. I have three--yes, three--ingrown toenails. [********] PMS. That s**t hurts.
man... ******** PMS! I don't give a damn if someone bleeds for a few days. it's no excuse to be a c**t.

I bleed EVERY DAY, but you don't see me using my clumsiness as an excuse to be a d**k, now do you?
trampy
1. Don't tell us when you think other girls are hot.

Then you better not comment on other men.

i always like it when the guy im with points out other good lookin women.
hell i point em out to him

So I'm not alone! One of my girl friends was stunned when I was sitting with my boy friend and said "man, she's hot" (I'm straight, by the way). She actually chewed me out and said I shouldn't be encouraging him, I just asked her 'Do you look at other guys?' and she shut up.
That was the most retardist list I have ever read. That girl has some major issues. It was funny though I hadn't made a sound untill you said
Mephianse
32. When we use our teeth it means that you suck at going down on us, so we are just returning the favor.

You could just tell us that you don't like us going down on you instead of taking a bite out of our wangs. It'd be a lot easier.

I couldnt help but chuckle.

And not all women are like this.
It is horrible, it disgraces women.
Men aren't slaves.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items