Welcome to Gaia! ::

corpsclone
those don't come off my feet.

why...?
DyslexicSquirrel
corpsclone
I don't have a problem with the getting nekkid part until they want me to take off my socks. those don't come off my feet.
Ahahahahaha. That's kind of cute in a freaky neurotic way.
my feet get cold real easy. plus there's a thing on my toe that I need to have doctor look at as soon as I get medical insurance again...
trampy
lol its very easy to get naked for me. ive never had hang ups with that
I have the self-esteem of a slug. Hang-ups are my middle name. pirate
ok for those guys out there that don't know cramps are caused my the females uterus contracting and uncontractiong because of the blood in it and it's just consentraced in a small part but for some women moving around, like when you walk around or do some excercise, the blood desperises and you don't have cramps but some women it doesn't help at all becasue once you stop, like to go to bed or something it comes back and might be worse then before.

2,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
corpsclone
Mephianse
corpsclone
i dunno about all that "extra playmates" stuff. I'm not really a fan of that whole three-way thing. I don't like to share, y'see.

Just don't think of it as "sharing". Trust me, it can be lots of fun.
don't need any of that. I'm easily distracted enough.

You know what distracts people really easily and works almost every time? When someone is in the middle of a conversation, just wave to them and they'll forget what they're saying whee
Doctor Moonwalker MD
N-no..NO FOOTSIE?! gonk crying
Toe socks! O:
I actually took the time to read the whole thing.
It made me smile. Those lists don't just bug guys, they bug some of the girls too. D:
Wow.

It's things like that list that make me hate my sex. stressed
Women are hard to understand gonk
corpsclone
my feet get cold real easy. plus there's a thing on my toe that I need to have doctor look at as soon as I get medical insurance again...
Ah. Makes sense. I just hate my flab. -pokes it- whee
DyslexicSquirrel
trampy
lol its very easy to get naked for me. ive never had hang ups with that
I have the self-esteem of a slug. Hang-ups are my middle name. pirate

if thats you in your sig- youre quiet pretty. no need for hang ups
DyslexicSquirrel
Doctor Moonwalker MD
Toe socks! O:
rainbow socks for the win

I want socks with naked ladies on them.

10,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
DyslexicSquirrel
That was...complete and total bullshit for the most part. Who ever wrote that list is a moron and shpould be shot. ):

True.

I mean, I do expect some gentlemanly things from my boyfriend, but if he does it too often then I really get annoyed by it. The whole holding open doors at all times thing? Bullshit, I can open a door. Usually he only does it if we're walking into a restaurant or if he unlocks my side of the car first or something, and then it's ok, because either a)we're on a date, and he's pulling out all the stops cuz he's nice like that, or b) he was there first and decided to do something nice. (and I return the favor by unlocking the rest of the car (since his cars are all old junkie things) so he can just get in)

And diamonds are really pretty, only called a girl's best friend because a good percent of the time, the rock's on your friggin' engagement ring. Cheaper jewelry is nice too, and looks pretty as well.
DyslexicSquirrel
Doctor Moonwalker MD
Toe socks! O:

RAINBOW TOESIES! 4laugh heart
These are the words of a stupid, arrogant, selfish, Paris-Hilton-type-woman.
I hope no one tries to call it feminism.
Most of my friends are radical feminists, but they want equality for the sexes, not for women to reign over men. Believe me, this list is nowhere near feminism.
~ heart from Bastienne~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces