Welcome to Gaia! ::

DyslexicSquirrel
corpsclone
man... ******** PMS! I don't give a damn if someone bleeds for a few days. it's no excuse to be a c**t.

I bleed EVERY DAY, but you don't see me using my clumsiness as an excuse to be a d**k, now do you?
You have PMS before you bleed, but, still it's no excuse.

Get some Midol and stay home if you can't handle your ******** PMS. ):
I'd post a QFE, but that's somewhat unprofessional.

You're the kind of person I can understand, you don't let the normal parts of life get to you and you don't take it out on other people.

Wiggy User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

2,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
corpsclone
DyslexicSquirrel
Goddammit, you weren't supposed to find out. YOU'VE RUINED EVERYTHING NOW, YOU SMART BEAST.

That totally didn't make sense. xd
rofl mebbe it didn't, but "Smart Beast" made me chuckle.

Rage- ah. I see. at least it wasn't E-Vandals.

Lawl vandals. We learned about them in world history. Nah, I'm not so cool as to attract e-vandals, I'm just forgetful
Foxy-Kitty
gee I thoiught men were so tough, I guess your just not in that catagory are you? ingrown nails or hairs hurt but not that much I have an ingrown toenail and din't even know it but when I had cramps tuesday and wednesday I had to tkae pain killers like every two hours for my cramps and headache but I still went to work.

I had a three-hundred pound cleaning machine dropped on my foot today.

I toughed it out and went about my day with a minor limp.

Pain is no excuse to be mean to someone.
that actually made me laugh a bit... though the things about calling is true.. god damn when the boyfriend doesnt call for a week i reserve the right to get pissed off
Wow, the b***h that wrote that must be the leader of the Feminazis!
...I think I want you. ninja heart
*cough* Anyway, MY two cents.

Women are people, men are people. Men do not have special rights, and neither do women. Not going out to get me a box of Tampons doesn't make you a d**k, it makes you a man; dudes do not want to be strolling down the aisle picking out stuff GIRLS should be getting. Then again, I honestly feel any man who raises his hand to a women is a pig, not because she's a woman but because she's a person. So, I suppose any woman who raises her hand to a man is a pig too; you do not need to hit people, it is not needed. I know that will be argued, but guess what? Men aren't rock-hard robots; you punch a guy in the nose, and YES it's going to hurt! Women have all these rules, and it's really just a bunch of bullshit. Treat each other equally, like people, and everything will be just fine. Guys appreciate sweet gestures just as much as girls. QUEENS, TREAT YOU KINGS LIKE KINGS, AND KINGS TREAT YOUR QUEENS LIKE QUEENS.
trampy
Mephianse

I'm curious on this one.

How come?

i am secure enough to point out a beautiful woman. if the realationship i am in is secure- no worries. and ya never know, extra playmates in bed is always fun
i dunno about all that "extra playmates" stuff. I'm not really a fan of that whole three-way thing. I don't like to share, y'see.

Rage- I understand. forgetfulness is why I never stuck to making my text green, like I wanted to when I started gaia.
Mephianse
Foxy-Kitty
gee I thoiught men were so tough, I guess your just not in that catagory are you? ingrown nails or hairs hurt but not that much I have an ingrown toenail and din't even know it but when I had cramps tuesday and wednesday I had to tkae pain killers like every two hours for my cramps and headache but I still went to work.

I can't respect cutters for relatively the same reason. They aren't nearly as bad psychologically as they think they are, yet they dilute themselves into thinking that they're life is a train wreck.
ARPANET.CORRUPT
I'd post a QFE, but that's somewhat unprofessional.

You're the kind of person I can understand, you don't let the normal parts of life get to you and you don't take it out on other people.

Wiggy User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
BUt it would feed my ego so much. biggrin DDDDDDD

There are very few things that can make me really mad and even if I am pissed, I don't take it out on other people. What's the point? It's not their fault if I'm in a bad mood or that the lining of my uterus is falling out. xd
Doctor Moonwalker MD

Women are people, men are people. Men do not have special rights, and neither do women. Not going out to get me a box of Tampons doesn't make you a d**k, it makes you a man; dudes do not want to be strolling down the aisle picking out stuff GIRLS should be getting. Then again, I honestly feel any man who raises his hand to a women is a pig, not because she's a woman but because she's a person. So, I suppose any woman who raises her hand to a man is a pig too; you do not need to hit people, it is not needed. I know that will be argued, but guess what? Men aren't rock-hard robots; you punch a guy in the nose, and YES it's going to hurt! Women have all these rules, and it's really just a bunch of bullshit. Treat each other equally, like people, and everything will be just fine. Guys appreciate sweet gestures just as much as girls. QUEENS, TREAT YOU KINGS LIKE KINGS, AND KINGS TREAT YOUR QUEENS LIKE QUEENS.
I'm a rock-hard robot... and I resent the implication that I have a nose, just because I'm a male. ninja
Mephianse
Foxy-Kitty

I'm not mean I might snap at someone but when I relaize it I apologize usually a few mins later, but I'm never really mean, I'm more of a complainer than anything but my fiance had to carry me from the car to hoiuse to the couch and then up to me bed because I was in so much oain I couldn't move (ask him you don't believe me his name on here is EZ-Street)
corpsclone
Doctor Moonwalker MD

I'm a rock-hard robot... and I resent the implication that I have a nose, just because I'm a male. ninja

Lord, is that ALL you got outta that?! gonk
corpsclone
trampy
Mephianse

I'm curious on this one.

How come?

i am secure enough to point out a beautiful woman. if the realationship i am in is secure- no worries. and ya never know, extra playmates in bed is always fun
i dunno about all that "extra playmates" stuff. I'm not really a fan of that whole three-way thing. I don't like to share, y'see.

Rage- I understand. forgetfulness is why I never stuck to making my text green, like I wanted to when I started gaia.

as long as everyone knows its JUST sex- so be it

2,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
corpsclone

yeah, I gave up on coloring for awhile but then I could never find my posts and they looked all boring and such. I like color too much to go with boring black and white
Doctor Moonwalker MD
corpsclone
Doctor Moonwalker MD

Lord, is that ALL you got outta that?! gonk
of course not. there was just nothing else that needed commenting on, as I agree with what you said.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff