Welcome to Gaia! ::

Princess Squirrel
That list sickened me.

I'm so ******** tired of the way women treat men.

It's just plain pathetic.

What happened to accepting a man for who he is? Why do so many women want to change men??

I DO NOT GET IT!!

*In case you don't know, I am a female.
Doctor Moonwalker MD
QUEENS, TREAT YOU KINGS LIKE KINGS, AND KINGS TREAT YOUR QUEENS LIKE QUEENS.
Amen, sister.

Wow, I sound really stupid when I say things like that out loud. rofl
corpsclone
i dunno about all that "extra playmates" stuff. I'm not really a fan of that whole three-way thing. I don't like to share, y'see.

Just don't think of it as "sharing". Trust me, it can be lots of fun.
DyslexicSquirrel
Doctor Moonwalker MD
QUEENS, TREAT YOU KINGS LIKE KINGS, AND KINGS TREAT YOUR QUEENS LIKE QUEENS.
Amen, sister.

Wow, I sound really stupid when I say things like that out loud. rofl

4laugh heart
trampy

as long as everyone knows its JUST sex- so be it
two women= too many parts to pay attention to.

a single set is fabulous for me.

rage- I managed to keep my text green for about a month. then a year went by and I realized that I hadn't been doing it.
corpsclone
i dunno about all that "extra playmates" stuff. I'm not really a fan of that whole three-way thing. I don't like to share, y'see.
Sharing is caring!

But, seriously, I don't get it, either. But more for the reason that I'd have enough trouble getting naked in front of one person let alone multiple ones. >w>;
Mephianse
corpsclone

Just don't think of it as "sharing". Trust me, it can be lots of fun.
don't need any of that. I'm easily distracted enough.

2,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
corpsclone
trampy

two women= too many parts to pay attention to.

a single set is fabulous for me.

rage- I managed to keep my text green for about a month. then a year went by and I realized that I hadn't been doing it.

When I first joined mine was all purple and bold and little. Then people starting popping up with the same font and I gave up, then moved on to a different color later. I'm just so used to adding the coding that its just habit
DyslexicSquirrel
corpsclone
Sharing is caring!

But, seriously, I don't get it, either. But more for the reason that I'd have enough trouble getting naked in front of one person let alone multiple ones. >w>;
I don't have a problem with the getting nekkid part until they want me to take off my socks. those don't come off my feet.
DyslexicSquirrel
corpsclone
Sharing is caring!

lol its very easy to get naked for me. ive never had hang ups with that
trampy

Exactly. If you can be mature about a threesome, it's FUN.
corpsclone
I don't have a problem with the getting nekkid part until they want me to take off my socks. those don't come off my feet.
Ahahahahaha. That's kind of cute in a freaky neurotic way.
Rage Against the Couch

When I first joined mine was all purple and bold and little. Then people starting popping up with the same font and I gave up, then moved on to a different color later. I'm just so used to adding the coding that its just habit
I'm usually too busy trying to make my posts coherent (they wouldn't make sense if I didn't focus on it. you should hear me talk... jeez.. sweatdrop ) to write code.
I wouldn't participate in polygamy, it's somewhat dangerous to a relationship if you both aren't certified swingers.
DyslexicSquirrel
corpsclone
Ahahahahaha. That's kind of cute in a freaky neurotic way.

N-no..NO FOOTSIE?! gonk crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces