Welcome to Gaia! ::

Relationships are strange things. I never liked the idea of one race being superior to the other either. Maybe we'd all learn something if we were asexual. But then we'd find something ELSE to complain about. XP hoi. The dangers of being a human being.
@_@

Fuzzy Dog

Mephianse
[Pulpy]
GC or PS2 version? I have the GC one and I thought it kicked some major a**.

PS2. Right now I'm just trying to get through the game so I can unlock the Handcannon and whatnot.

Darkie: It didn't take me that long to write this whole thing out. Maybe 20 minutes, tops.

Oh, I got the Chicago Typewriter and Infinite Launcher. For those tough-to-kill Los Plagas bosses. rofl
P.S. - Want some Jack Uniform Shoes or Pants? I got like 3 pairs of each since Jack messed up big time. d:
Umm... Yeah.

I don't think like that.

And I'm probably a girl...

The last time I checked I definately had a v****a. eek
Mephianse
[Pulpy]
GC or PS2 version? I have the GC one and I thought it kicked some major a**.

PS2. Right now I'm just trying to get through the game so I can unlock the Handcannon and whatnot.

Darkie: It didn't take me that long to write this whole thing out. Maybe 20 minutes, tops.

ferserious? o_O

Ornate Lunatic

I got about halfway though the list, and I knew I was done.

Who ever made the list is just some ******** too high on her high horse kinda girl.

I wouldn't expect men to do half the things they expect in that list. Women aren't higher than men in any way, and we shouldn't treat men like they're lower.

Nuff. Men need respect too.

<3 pH.
Just to be clear, you saw this posted outside someone's door and you wrote your responses on it?

Because if you did, that would be great.

Super fantastic, really.
DX *shuns* sounds like it came from some teen girls magizine... ewwie.
What the ******** wrong with briefs?

I stick to my legs if I use boxers and adjusting myself in public is embarrassing.

I stick with boxer-briefs or just briefs cool
Im a guy, and i have faked many the orgasm it is easy as a quick gran and a squeeze, not all women are sex gods you need practice too.

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200
It's definatly a list for a-class ladies.
Most of them I would agree with. They're nice. (:

Anyway.

Such things arn't as important as honesty and trust though. As long as they are there, and I'm not dating a person who has a problem with lying, then most things don't matter.
Some of that crap that girls are looking for is completely... crap.

However, some of it I'm pretty sure I'd do, too. I'm not very good at getting my thoughts and opinions out at people, so I'd probably withdraw rather than say anything. I'm just not good at being direct with that sort of stuff.

Then again, I've never really had a boyfriend, so I don't know what I'd do in a situation such as that. Sometimes, with my close friends, I do mention things that bother me... but not if I think they might take offense to it.
[Pulpy]
Oh, I got the Chicago Typewriter and Infinite Launcher. For those tough-to-kill Los Plagas bosses. rofl
P.S. - Want some Jack Uniform Shoes or Pants? I got like 3 pairs of each since Jack messed up big time. d:

I'm not quite sure how to go about getting the Handcannon, Chicago Typewriter and Infinite Launcher yet, since I haven't beaten the game. Oh well.

And sure, that'd be nice.
GabrielaAbendroth
Umm... Yeah.

I don't think like that.

And I'm probably a girl...

The last time I checked I definately had a v****a. eek

I don't think he was trying to say how women think. He probably just wanted to point out something that was projected towards women to make themselves feel better about their gender. Women have a tendency to get a little overbearing when it comes to gender identification and how women "have all the power." It's all very fascinating if you look at it from a detached point of view.
neutral
Whoa, any girls that seriously think all of that would make a perfect relationship need to be hit with something solid. Now.

I'm a girl and some of those things just dont sound cool.

Fuzzy Dog

Mephianse
[Pulpy]

I'm not quite sure how to go about getting the Handcannon, Chicago Typewriter and Infinite Launcher yet, since I haven't beaten the game. Oh well.

And sure, that'd be nice.

Oh, you just need about 1 to 2 million Pesetas (or whatever the RE currency is, my GC's probably dusty by now). That money's fairly easy to get if you've beaten the game about 3-5 times. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff