Welcome to Gaia! ::

That's the saddest thing I've ever read.
I don't think that stuff is entirely true. It's rather flattering for guys to open doors for us and comment and remember everything, but it just doesn't work.

neutral :shrug:
Itinerant
Quote:
The fact you just want her happiness makes you a good guy. Sadly some girls just don't seem to grasp that good guys ARE fun to date
I wish I were a bit less cynical...maybe you could get some better advice out of me then.

And no dissing the mating rituals of fish. I'm sure it's very stressful.

I just wish things were different. I wish I could make her feel the same way she makes me feel just by holding my hand or smiling at me, but I can't, and I accept that. It's just hard at times.

Yeah, once again, you're right. I wouldn't wanna hafta swim upstream. Getting eaten by a bear would suck.

I've never had this problem. I only go after people after I think there might be a strong chance.
Actually my current boyfriend was the first guy to ever ask ME out.

Yeah I'd hate to have this constant urge to spawn as well.
I don't like little human podlings in the least bit.
The ******** girls who wrote that list need to either grow up or make themselves robotic BF's that they can control every second of every day or they won't be happy.
Much like the prerequisite for English, I have completely skipped the prerequisite of foreplay.

Time is money, and most girls charge by the hour, whether they know it or not.
Girls want to be treated nicely and like they're special. That's the only thing I'd say if someone wanted to know what girls want. That whole list is stupid, whatever happened to equality our women ancestors fought for? mad
To damn stereotypical, men don't always treat women bad and arn't the chicks slave..and other way around..gah.
This is just wrong. Like we're supposed to expect you all to be zombies or somthing. If a guy actually went by everything on that list, I think I'd be scared.
DyslexicSquirrel
That was...complete and total bullshit for the most part. Who ever wrote that list is a moron and shpould be shot. ):
I second that notion! gonk

that list is quite stereotypical though, most girls aren't like that with guys. I know that I for one expect to be treated the way I treat others, none of that special treatment s**t. and ugh, there's too much shopping issue in that list, I'm a female, and I actually hate to go shopping. ... but then again... I'm not your typical female either.
I got tired of reading that stupid thing. Man, who does that girl think she is? Queen b***h? Sorry, I beleive That I shouldn't ask my guy to do something I'm not willing to do. 3nodding

Smitten Nymph

12,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
I have to say that I agree with you on most of them...below are ones that I either disagreed with, agreed with insanely, or they made me laugh my a** off. biggrin

Mephianse

6. Just because you L the C doesn't mean we have to S the D.

Ever hear of returning the favor? Did it ever occur to you that maybe we do that because you like it? Don't be selfish.

I agree...to me, that's pretty much the ultimate way of showing your love (yes, I may be a little weird), because if you're willing to do that to someone then you have to love them.

Mephianse

8. Which also means that if we don't call, take the hint.

Or you could just tell us flat-out instead of being callous.

Yeah...that can be WAY cold hearted. sad

Mephianse

10. Putting things in our butt does not turn us on.

And we're not huge fans of wasting a day shopping for a dress or whatever. Compromise.

I have to agree with her here. I've never had anything shoved up my butt, but it just doesn't sound too pleasant... sad However, I also don't drag him with me shopping...generally if I'm gonna find clothes that I'm wearing specifically for him to see, then I like it to be a surprise. ^_^

Mephianse

12. Foreplay is not an option . . . its a prerequisite.

Foreplay is fine, but we're not going to be happy with a 45-minute breast massage. Just make sure it doesn't last way too long.

Here, I can see both sides...but some girls just actually need a longer session of foreplay than others...

Mephianse

23. We will never have enough clothes or shoes!

Just don't expect us to go with you every time you decide that you want another pair of sandals.

Actually...there is a such thing as too many clothes...she needs to get a life...

Mephianse

25. Open the door for us no matter where we are . . . even at our house and getting into the car.

We are not chauffers. Open your own damn door once in a while.

I totally agree with you on this one...I'm one of those girls who can do it herself and it's only on rare occaisons that I like for the door to be opened for me...it also has to be a guy that I like a lot.

Mephiase

27. We liked to be kissed softly, not with an iron tongue.

That's fine. We like our sandwich with the crusts. Once again, compromise (that doesn't mean you have to make us a sandwich, I'm just sayin').

I really agree with her here...I like lots of tongue in my kisses, lol. ^_^ And kind of off topic, but me and my guy have this joke that kind of goes with that...we'll tell each other to "Make me a samwich and do dem dishes!" lol. Again, not relevent, but kind of funny. ^_^

Mephiase

28.Pay attention to the little things we do, because they mean the most.

Attention to detail is indeed a good thing, and a lot of us try. Please, though, don't scream at us when we don't notice how your upper lip curls slightly when we tickle you or something.

Your response to this was just funny, lol (yet true). lol

Mephiase

30. Clean your room before we come over.

Okay, but you're not our mothers. Don't point out niggling details when things aren't exactly to your liking.

Why the ******** should you have to clean your room first? I'm not going to clean my room first, so I wouldn't ask for a guy to clean his room...besides, I REALLY don't like overly clean rooms.

Mephiase

32. When we use our teeth it means that you suck at going down on us, so we are just returning the favor.

You could just tell us that you don't like us going down on you instead of taking a bite out of our wangs. It'd be a lot easier.

That's just mean...she sounds like a b***h... :S

Mephiase

35. Don't act hard around your friends because I won't make you hard tonight.

Why not? That's the way guys are! We have this thing called "testosterone". Look into it.

This one, I have to agree with her...I do not want the guy to deny me in front of his friends to look cool. I'm not saying he would have to be around me all the time, and he can certainly hang out with just his friends, but if he doesn't let me hug him or be a little cuddly in front of his friends when he'll let me in regular public away from his friends, then of course I'm gonna be pissed!

Mephaise

43. "Fat Chicks" have feelings too.

Trust me, we don't break out the fat chicks jokes around you. That's for when we're with the guys. And c'mon, if you don't want us ripping on the fat girl, we better not hear anything remotely derogatory about someone's race, size, gender, sexuality, financial standing, education or political leanings come out of your mouth.

You're asking a lot more from her there...

Mephaise

44. Silent treatment, shoulder shrugs, tears, yelling and nasty looks all add up to . . . YOU DID SOMETHING WRONG!

Or you could, y'know, just talk to us instead of playing these stupid games.

But sometimes that's hard...

Mephaise

47. You don't have to spend a lot, if it means a lot.

Then please explain why "diamonds are a girl's best friend", because they sure as hell aren't cheap. Balance out the sentimental and the expenise. Although I will agree that a gift that someone thought over instead of something they just grabbed is usually better.

I actually would rather it be something he made himself or something that represents some little joke between me and him than it be something like diamonds...
The person that wrote that list is (mostly) stupid.
Amusing, although most women aren't that high maintenance.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff