Welcome to Gaia! ::

DyslexicSquirrel
That was...complete and total bullshit for the most part. Who ever wrote that list is a moron and shpould be shot. ):

touché

i'd whip your willy out and piss all over her poster if i were you wink
corpsclone
it's me isn't it. I know... I'm so awful that you just haveto get away from me crying

and yet I'm so cool that you just can't stay away.

look, I can't help that i'm so awesome. I'm sorry tho. sweatdrop
Goddammit, you weren't supposed to find out. YOU'VE RUINED EVERYTHING NOW, YOU SMART BEAST.

That totally didn't make sense. xd
I'm glad I'm not like that stare

2,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
corpsclone
Rage Against the Couch
DyslexicSquirrel
Rage Against the Couch
Wow, yet again the GD proves beyond a doubt that we're just a bunch of abnormal weirdos xd heart
But that's what makes us cool. O:

I know, but it's so funny. If you put that list up in my school, most of the girls would agree. Put it up in the GD and there's an outstanding 'Wow, that girl is an idiot' from the female population.

I heart the GD. It's my home
eek someone turned your text red.

wierd...

I turned my text red by accident. I forgot to fix the coding xp
pu55yc4t
DyslexicSquirrel
That was...complete and total bullshit for the most part. Who ever wrote that list is a moron and shpould be shot. ):

touché

i'd whip your willy out and piss all over her poster if i were you wink
Men don't really urinate on demand, and if they do it's not really enough to vandalize anything.

Willy? What are you british?
corpsclone
Blast
It's all a bunch of retaliatory nonsense, I say.

Men treated women like s**t for a long while, and now the modern chicks think they have to take it upon themselves to avenge their dead "sisters." Please. Times change, men are not the obviously-dominant figure, you have rights, freedoms, etc.

Oh, and PMS isn't an excuse. At all. I don't ******** care if you hurt. I have three--yes, three--ingrown toenails. [********] PMS. That s**t hurts.
man... ******** PMS! I don't give a damn if someone bleeds for a few days. it's no excuse to be a c**t.

I bleed EVERY DAY, but you don't see me using my clumsiness as an excuse to be a d**k, now do you?

If you were bleeding from your p***s I bet you would. Some women loose control over themselves to a big degree, and if their worth while they can say (after) how messed up they were and make up for it, ever deal with pregnante women? It's a legidement excuse for them, and it's the same concept for PMSing girls.
trampy
1. Don't tell us when you think other girls are hot.

Then you better not comment on other men.

i always like it when the guy im with points out other good lookin women.
hell i point em out to him

I'm curious on this one.

How come?
DyslexicSquirrel
Goddammit, you weren't supposed to find out. YOU'VE RUINED EVERYTHING NOW, YOU SMART BEAST.

That totally didn't make sense. xd
rofl mebbe it didn't, but "Smart Beast" made me chuckle.

Rage- ah. I see. at least it wasn't E-Vandals.
corpsclone
man... ******** PMS! I don't give a damn if someone bleeds for a few days. it's no excuse to be a c**t.

I bleed EVERY DAY, but you don't see me using my clumsiness as an excuse to be a d**k, now do you?
You have PMS before you bleed, but, still it's no excuse.

Get some Midol and stay home if you can't handle your ******** PMS. ):
Blast

Men treated women like s**t for a long while, and now the modern chicks think they have to take it upon themselves to avenge their dead "sisters." Please. Times change, men are not the obviously-dominant figure, you have rights, freedoms, etc.

Oh, and PMS isn't an excuse. At all. I don't ******** care if you hurt. I have three--yes, three--ingrown toenails. [********] PMS. That s**t hurts.
gee I thoiught men were so tough, I guess your just not in that catagory are you? ingrown nails or hairs hurt but not that much I have an ingrown toenail and din't even know it but when I had cramps tuesday and wednesday I had to tkae pain killers like every two hours for my cramps and headache but I still went to work.
_Dragon_Tamer_
corpsclone
Blast

If you were bleeding from your p***s I bet you would. Some women loose control over themselves to a big degree, and if their worth while they can say (after) how messed up they were and make up for it, ever deal with pregnante women? It's a legidement excuse for them, and it's the same concept for PMSing girls.
Thats because you know, bleeding from my p***s isn't a normal biological function that I would be prepared for.

That's like saying you wouldn't be prepared if your knee caps suddenly exploded, it's somewhat irrelevant. smile
_Dragon_Tamer_

I cut the tip of my thumb most of the way off. it hurt like a b***h and bled constantly for a month. I don't give a ******** about your crotch pain.
corpsclone
rofl mebbe it didn't, but "Smart Beast" made me chuckle.
My work here is done. biggrin DDDD
DyslexicSquirrel
You have PMS before you bleed, but, still it's no excuse.

Get some Midol and stay home if you can't handle your ******** PMS. ):
sound advice 3nodding
Mephianse

I'm curious on this one.

How come?

i am secure enough to point out a beautiful woman. if the realationship i am in is secure- no worries. and ya never know, extra playmates in bed is always fun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff