Welcome to Gaia! ::

Atreides 0
The list reminds me of the ladies who would hit me for not bowing when I opened the door for them.
I don't even work at the place and was just being chilvarous and they treat me like crap.
Stupid feminazis.

sweatdrop
People like that make me sick. ):

I don't expect men to open the door for me, but then they do, it's nice.
Darkeenya
Meph.

You have WAY too much time on your hands.

gonk

Right now it's either play RE4 or be on Gaia. My roommate's at the armory and I'm just killing time until he gets back.
Mephianse
10. Putting things in our butt does not turn us on.

And we're not huge fans of wasting a day shopping for a dress or whatever. Compromise.

Hahah, I actually lolled.
that list is retarded

and wife beaters are hot

mad
That's the biggest steaming pile of bullshit I've ever read. If a girl can't accept me for who I am, she can go to hell, 'cause I'm not going to change myself for some dumb, controlling whore.
Yay for bullshit!

I dont do most of that.

Any woman that looks for a pussywhipped guy like that better head to the gay bar.

Fuzzy Dog

Whoa, I also kinda spaced out when reading that. The person who made that list sounds like a true-to-life feminist. She also sounds fake (as in expects every damn thing handed to her on a silver platter).
Mephianse
Darkeenya
Meph.

gonk

Right now it's either play RE4 or be on Gaia. My roommate's at the armory and I'm just killing time until he gets back.

My opinion still stands, no matter how right you are. Jeebus. Dx
Quote:
Do women really expect men to be like this? I know not all of you do, but the women who do are harboring some serious delusions that they need to get fixed PRONTO, or they'll never be happy with a partner.

rofl

i laughed my a** off while reading this. i think that girl must be phyco or something because i would expect most things equal in a relationship. good comments on the statements. xd

Fuzzy Dog

Mephianse
Darkeenya
Meph.

gonk

GC or PS2 version? I have the GC one and I thought it kicked some major a**.
lol.

she must be an overpaid whore. =]

2,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Princess Squirrel
That list sickened me.

I'm so ******** tired of the way women treat men.

It's just plain pathetic.

What happened to accepting a man for who he is? Why do so many women want to change men??

I DO NOT GET IT!!

*In case you don't know, I am a female.
Thats exactly what I was going to say.
I am female too.
A male friend took some of my books to carry to my locker when I was struggling with them at the end of class.

I thought it was odd and asked if I could have them back. D:

And Mephianse, I think I've got a pair of Halloween pants, if you still want some.
[Pulpy]
GC or PS2 version? I have the GC one and I thought it kicked some major a**.

PS2. Right now I'm just trying to get through the game so I can unlock the Handcannon and whatnot.

Darkie: It didn't take me that long to write this whole thing out. Maybe 20 minutes, tops.
very very veyr little that would agree with on that list, maybe one or two I would back up but that's it most of it is yeah stupid and to whomever it was that they would wish us gaks would stop playing the games when we get mad or whatever and you a glare or slient treatment, that how we deal with it becuase we know if we open our mouths we are going to say something we know we will regret usually or at least that's my case.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff