Total Votes:[ 1105 ]

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Pietrain
Jace Quin
Just want to say really nice guides you have made. I have been browsing through them recently and they have really come in handy now that I have become more familiar with your hoard-thinking method, haha.
Could you direct me someplace where I could read more about the rapid bundle #'s. I want to get some more info on those since all this hype about the saint ciel's getting more gen's soon.

The only way for Sainte Ciel to gain more generations is if it is re-released in a rapid bundle or something of the sort. I highly doubt that Sainte Ciel will be getting any new generations any time soon as it was just re-released in Rapid Bundle #5.

There's no specific place to find information on the Rapid Bundles. There are some GCD threads that discuss them but that's about it.
Jace Quin

The only way for Sainte Ciel to gain more generations is if it is re-released in a rapid bundle or something of the sort. I highly doubt that Sainte Ciel will be getting any new generations any time soon as it was just re-released in Rapid Bundle #5.

There's no specific place to find information on the Rapid Bundles. There are some GCD threads that discuss them but that's about it.
Alright, well what is it that is making poeple invest into the saint ciel 3rd gens?

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Pietrain
Jace Quin

Alright, well what is it that is making poeple invest into the saint ciel 3rd gens?

Take a look at the graphs for 1st and 2nd gen Agapes. In less than a year they got up to almost 2M and 1.5M respectively when they had been worth 500k while in the cash shop. It stands to reason that after the Rapid Bundle #5 leaves the shop the 3rd Gens will also go up substantially in price. I wouldn't start investing in it just yet, though. The Rapid Bundle #4 has been in the shop for months and has yet to leave so it's probably safe to expect the same from #5.
Jace Quin
Pietrain
Jace Quin

Take a look at the graphs for 1st and 2nd gen Agapes. In less than a year they got up to almost 2M and 1.5M respectively when they had been worth 500k while in the cash shop. It stands to reason that after the Rapid Bundle #5 leaves the shop the 3rd Gens will also go up substantially in price. I wouldn't start investing in it just yet, though. The Rapid Bundle #4 has been in the shop for months and has yet to leave so it's probably safe to expect the same from #5.
Oooh yeah, so that explains the use of the graphs for hoarding, to me at least. Im gonna have to start paying attention to those kinds of things now that im looking for the long run investments. Thanks so much for giving me this useful information. smile

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Pietrain
Jace Quin
Pietrain
Jace Quin

Oooh yeah, so that explains the use of the graphs for hoarding, to me at least. Im gonna have to start paying attention to those kinds of things now that im looking for the long run investments. Thanks so much for giving me this useful information. smile

You're welcome. If you have any further questions feel free to ask. I'll try my best to answer them.
Jace Quin

You're welcome. If you have any further questions feel free to ask. I'll try my best to answer them.
Well, yeah I do have 1 more question. Would you be kind and donate to me? rofl

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Pietrain
Jace Quin

I don't donate. That's the whole point of teaching other people to earn their own gold.
Jace Quin
Pietrain
Jace Quin

I don't donate. That's the whole point of teaching other people to earn their own gold.
Lesson learned.

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jace Quin
King Awesomolocity

I figured.
Ah, okay. :3

I saw that, earlier. (Thanks for the tip, by the way)
Aquariums are what I do. xP
However, considering I haven't had a tank in a long time, since BG has been unstable for the past year and half, I needed a new way to get gold, and that's how I found you. xD
~King Awesome

My tank hasn't worked in two (or has it been three?) years. And it's something about this particular account as I've tried different browsers and computers and all. Not to mention the tanks on my mules work fine. When I go to the tank it says "It appears as if there was a problem loading your tank. Perhaps you are logged out? Try refreshing the page and log back in." Except I'm never logged out and it does this every time. I suspect it has something to do with a fish I was given. I remember analyzing my tank some time ago and seeing that my Kiki Catfish had a lifespan longer than I'm likely to live and they're only supposed to live a few weeks. >.<

I mostly started the tank as an experiment to see if you could earn gold from them.

I had that happen to me a while back. Somehow it fixed itself. (Maybe I logged out and logged back in or cleared my cache or something)

o.O Do you still have that fish? I thought Gaia fixed that.

You definitely can profit from them. It just takes more work to do so than it does to profit from vending / hoarding, I think. Back when I had a tank (around the time Dolphin Mania was around) I was making 65+k a day from my momo tank, and 80k a day from my dolphin tank, without really any effort (Note: I bought 17 momos for 160k each, and had them for about 6 months, and I bought 14 dolphins for 165k + 3 for free and had those for 6 months. xD). During school. As of now, though...the fish have been nerfed, but I think an Airshark tank would still profit, it you got them for the right price. Not sure how much, I'd have to ask around a bit.

And as I said, aquariums are my thing, so I wouldn't mind getting a good one. But you sorta need to know what you're doing in order to profit with one, or else you lose big. Especially since lifespans are fixed.
~King Awesome

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
King Awesomolocity
Jace Quin
King Awesomolocity

I figured.

However, considering I haven't had a tank in a long time, since BG has been unstable for the past year and half, I needed a new way to get gold, and that's how I found you. xD
~King Awesome

My tank hasn't worked in two (or has it been three?) years. And it's something about this particular account as I've tried different browsers and computers and all. Not to mention the tanks on my mules work fine. When I go to the tank it says "It appears as if there was a problem loading your tank. Perhaps you are logged out? Try refreshing the page and log back in." Except I'm never logged out and it does this every time. I suspect it has something to do with a fish I was given. I remember analyzing my tank some time ago and seeing that my Kiki Catfish had a lifespan longer than I'm likely to live and they're only supposed to live a few weeks. >.<

I mostly started the tank as an experiment to see if you could earn gold from them.

I had that happen to me a while back. Somehow it fixed itself. (Maybe I logged out and logged back in or cleared my cache or something)

You definitely can profit from them. It just takes more work to do so than it does to profit from vending / hoarding, I think. Back when I had a tank (around the time Dolphin Mania was around) I was making 65+k a day from my momo tank, and 80k a day from my dolphin tank, without really any effort (Note: I bought 17 momos for 160k each, and had them for about 6 months, and I bought 14 dolphins for 165k + 3 for free and had those for 6 months. xD). During school. As of now, though...the fish have been nerfed, but I think an Airshark tank would still profit, it you got them for the right price. Not sure how much, I'd have to ask around a bit.

And as I said, aquariums are my thing, so I wouldn't mind getting a good one. But you sorta need to know what you're doing in order to profit with one, or else you lose big. Especially since lifespans are fixed.
~King Awesome

I've gotten that error with different browsers and computers. As far as I know I still have the fish. I guess I could try analyzing my tank again.

Yeah. I wouldn't try it without thorough research. I'm not afraid of research. I do a lot of it with this.

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jace Quin
King Awesomolocity
Jace Quin
King Awesomolocity

I figured.

~King Awesome

~King Awesome

I've gotten that error with different browsers and computers. As far as I know I still have the fish. I guess I could try analyzing my tank again.

Yeah. I wouldn't try it without thorough research. I'm not afraid of research. I do a lot of it with this.

Weird. You could try reporting it in the Bug Reports forum?

If you were to make a tank though, most aquarium owners would agree: Don't make a great tank until you have a somewhat decent amount of exposure. (You can get exposure from a small mini-monster tank, as long as it's 17 mini-monsters) Starter tanks take more effort to expose, but when they are somewhat exposed, then it's all great to get a good tank, because it's already somewhat exposed, so you don't have to waste the first two weeks getting your tank out there. xP
~King Awesome

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
King Awesomolocity

If you were to make a tank though, most aquarium owners would agree: Don't make a great tank until you have a somewhat decent amount of exposure. (You can get exposure from a small mini-monster tank, as long as it's 17 mini-monsters) Starter tanks take more effort to expose, but when they are somewhat exposed, then it's all great to get a good tank, because it's already somewhat exposed, so you don't have to waste the first two weeks getting your tank out there. xP
~King Awesome

I kept hoping it would go away on it's own. But after a couple years I suppose it's not going to. >.<

I had not thought of that. I guess it makes sense. How do you gain exposure?

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jace Quin
King Awesomolocity

~King Awesome

I kept hoping it would go away on it's own. But after a couple years I suppose it's not going to. >.<

I had not thought of that. I guess it makes sense. How do you gain exposure?

Weird.

You can choose to read this wall of text below, or you can use this guide, which I think is really good. xD

Gaining exposure is usually just...bumping your own glows in those "I'm Glowing" threads, and getting more people to play your tank.
When you don't have much exposure, you'll bump your own glows more to get exposure.
When you have more exposure, other people do it more meaning you don't have to do it as much.
Alternatively, aquarium-contest threads could get yourself exposure, if you'd prefer to do that...though I still recommend a bump thread in your signature.

Personally, I think getting a tank should go like this:
17x Really Cheap Mini-Monster (like the Witch Doctor)
Make a "Bump when I glow" thread and put it in your signature.
Stalk your glows, and bump when you do glow for 1-4 weeks.
People will start to notice and play your tank more often.
After about 3 weeks is when you can make a better tank. xP
~King Awesome

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Holy crap. o_O
I was cleaning my inventory and found all this old crap that I didn't know I had.
*goes to sell*
I had like...
a Dander 1st gen, Deinocti's Oath, Ace Meow, Goti the Kid, Seracila Pendant, Coal Sprite, Gift of the Colibri, Cherry Blossom, Queen Bee, and a few things worth like...30k each... o_O
Edit: And a September Thank you letter for 2010 + MC letter for April 2011

I should clean my inventory more often.
Does that count as accidental hoarding?
~King Awesome

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
King Awesomolocity
Holy crap. o_O
I was cleaning my inventory and found all this old crap that I didn't know I had.
*goes to sell*
I had like...
a Dander 1st gen, Deinocti's Oath, Ace Meow, Goti the Kid, Seracila Pendant, Coal Sprite, Gift of the Colibri, Cherry Blossom, Queen Bee, and a few things worth like...30k each... o_O
Edit: And a September Thank you letter for 2010 + MC letter for April 2011

I should clean my inventory more often.
Does that count as accidental hoarding?
~King Awesome

Pretty much. I'm a huge pack rat. If I went through my inventory and sold just the items I had bought to wear and never once equipped it would amount to multiple millions, I'm sure.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff