• Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Updated forecast.

Gambino Medalist

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
It's probably already been asked, but I got two questions.

1) Is it a good idea to horde Agapes, even though they have finished evolving and the rei bundle just came out?

2) Is it a good idea to horde the FMA: Brotherhood CI?

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
In Paradisum
It's probably already been asked, but I got two questions.

1) Is it a good idea to horde Agapes, even though they have finished evolving and the rei bundle just came out?

2) Is it a good idea to horde the FMA: Brotherhood CI?

Maybe the third gens but I'd wait a month or two because as Rapis Bundle #4 has been out for three months already so we can probably anticipate that Bundle #5 will be out as long.

Maybe. But there's no guarantee if/when items may be removed from Mecha Neko (if they are at all). If you have a lot of capital and are looking to diversify maybe get a few to try but I otherwise would not recommend it.

Kawaii Sweetheart

13,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Mark Twain 100
I just got me one of those July Birthstone Anklets from your "hoard now" list... Do you know when these items typically go out of the cash shop, and when do you suggest those be sold?

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
QueerxCore
I just got me one of those July Birthstone Anklets from your "hoard now" list... Do you know when these items typically go out of the cash shop, and when do you suggest those be sold?

They leave at the end of the month. You can sell them whenever you feel comfortable with your profit.

Kawaii Sweetheart

13,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Jace Quin

They leave at the end of the month. You can sell them whenever you feel comfortable with your profit.

I'm glad I got mine just in time before July ended!! I wasn't sure if these and the birthstone sashes were considered MC's or not, since they aren't in envelopes. PS - Sold a nice little bundle of hoards yesterday, since I realized I have a TON of duplicate items just sitting in my inventory waiting to make me money.

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
QueerxCore
Jace Quin

I'm glad I got mine just in time before July ended!! I wasn't sure if these and the birthstone sashes were considered MC's or not, since they aren't in envelopes. PS - Sold a nice little bundle of hoards yesterday, since I realized I have a TON of duplicate items just sitting in my inventory waiting to make me money.

They are not considered MCs. The only MCs are the ones that come in letters. The Birthstone items are merely a series of items released every month with no guarantee of their continuance.
Jace Quin

When should we let go of the ruby earrings and diamond crown ? Are there also any Ei's we should hoard at the moment ? & finally when do we let go of the runic challenge ?? User Image

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Chris Dave Yh
Jace Quin

When should we let go of the ruby earrings and diamond crown ? Are there also any Ei's we should hoard at the moment ? & finally when do we let go of the runic challenge ?? User Image

When you feel you've made a decent enough profit on them. Personally I probably won't for a while- possibly as much as years. But it depends.
The only EIs I would consider hoarding at the moment are those in the Rapid EI Bundle #4. Particularly the Sainte Ciel: Storge 'bonus' one.
When you feel you've made enough profit. I generally wait to get 50% profit from them before I start selling (unless it's been five months or so without gaining that much). This generally takes two to four months- sometimes less, sometimes more. It depends on the RIG.

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Updated forecast.

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jace Quin

So Imma try hoarding the Forgotten Reverie and I have two questions:
Which should I buy?

I'm assuming it'll be whichever I can get a better price per unit (I'm assuming bundle, and then I'd unpack when selling, since bundles have a cheaper price per unit, normally)

And then the second question is: is there a specific price I should aim for? (I've also been hoarding the August Birthstones, and I'm buying at 15k or less)

THANKS
~King Awesome

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
King Awesomolocity
Jace Quin

Which should I buy?

I'm assuming it'll be whichever I can get a better price per unit (I'm assuming bundle, and then I'd unpack when selling, since bundles have a cheaper price per unit, normally)

And then the second question is: is there a specific price I should aim for? (I've also been hoarding the August Birthstones, and I'm buying at 15k or less)

THANKS
~King Awesome

Bundles are generally cheaper and selling as singles will fetch you a better profit.

Well, I'd wait another week or so before buying. You can probably expect to buy them for 750k or less per bundle.

P.S. I was looking for an answer for someone to respond to a question posted in my Aquarium FAQ and I realized that you also have a bunch of guides and I wanted to commend you for them.

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jace Quin
King Awesomolocity
Jace Quin

Which should I buy?

THANKS
~King Awesome

Bundles are generally cheaper and selling as singles will fetch you a better profit.

Well, I'd wait another week or so before buying. You can probably expect to buy them for 750k or less per bundle.

P.S. I was looking for an answer for someone to respond to a question posted in my Aquarium FAQ and I realized that you also have a bunch of guides and I wanted to commend you for them.

I figured.
Ah, okay. :3

I saw that, earlier. (Thanks for the tip, by the way)
Aquariums are what I do. xP
However, considering I haven't had a tank in a long time, since BG has been unstable for the past year and half, I needed a new way to get gold, and that's how I found you. xD
~King Awesome

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
King Awesomolocity

I figured.
Ah, okay. :3

I saw that, earlier. (Thanks for the tip, by the way)
Aquariums are what I do. xP
However, considering I haven't had a tank in a long time, since BG has been unstable for the past year and half, I needed a new way to get gold, and that's how I found you. xD
~King Awesome

My tank hasn't worked in two (or has it been three?) years. And it's something about this particular account as I've tried different browsers and computers and all. Not to mention the tanks on my mules work fine. When I go to the tank it says "It appears as if there was a problem loading your tank. Perhaps you are logged out? Try refreshing the page and log back in." Except I'm never logged out and it does this every time. I suspect it has something to do with a fish I was given. I remember analyzing my tank some time ago and seeing that my Kiki Catfish had a lifespan longer than I'm likely to live and they're only supposed to live a few weeks. >.<

I mostly started the tank as an experiment to see if you could earn gold from them.
Jace Quin
Just want to say really nice guides you have made. I have been browsing through them recently and they have really come in handy now that I have become more familiar with your hoard-thinking method, haha.
Could you direct me someplace where I could read more about the rapid bundle #'s. I want to get some more info on those since all this hype about the saint ciel's getting more gen's soon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff