Redirection from 500g + 48 days. 0.080542986425339 8.1% [ 89 ]
Redirection from 500g + 48 days (THG edition). 0.019909502262443 2.0% [ 22 ]
Redirection from "Redux" in TPG. 0.0063348416289593 0.6% [ 7 ]
Redirection from 500g + 48 days (NSTG edition). 0.0072398190045249 0.7% [ 8 ]
By stalking Jace. 0.081447963800905 8.1% [ 90 ]
I have no idea how I got here. 0.18552036199095 18.6% [ 205 ]
Total Votes:[ 1105 ]

Cutie-Pie

The hardest part for me is letting go since I hoard more for sentimental reasons than economic =P

Also, I still don't know how to tell if an item will be "hoard material" when it first comes out (other than RIGs which are almost always a good form of quick profit)

5,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
bump, so i can find this again later

5,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
just bought the gauntlets and goblins x 3 when do you recomend a sell 2 weeks?
Jace Quin
Did you buy them with gold or cash? Because either way I seriously urge you to sell them now and re-buy again later when the price goes down.

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
-markymarks The Hobo
I do have one question after reading your guide. Out of all of the ways you explained which would you recommend to a novice hoarder to help them better grab the concept. Some people, including myself learn better from doing rather than be told how to/ reading how to. I'm sorry for annoying you with this stupid question, just curiosity is all.

Hoarding event items or maybe even certain sponsor items. It's cheap and lets you get a feel for the way it works without your either tying up a lot of gold or loosing a lot of gold if you make a mistake. However, you can also practice by choosing a couple of good items to hoard and tracking their price on a regular basis over a few months to see how they go up in price.

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
iPYGG
The hardest part for me is letting go since I hoard more for sentimental reasons than economic =P

Also, I still don't know how to tell if an item will be "hoard material" when it first comes out (other than RIGs which are almost always a good form of quick profit)

The factors that drive the economy are supply and demand. You just need to identify items that have (or will have) a limited (or dwindling) supply and a steady or increased demand.

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Daemon Zarai
just bought the gauntlets and goblins x 3 when do you recomend a sell 2 weeks?
Jace Quin
Did you buy them with gold or cash? Because either way I seriously urge you to sell them now and re-buy again later when the price goes down.

Try a few months. You will rarely find items that are worth hoarding for just a couple weeks.

Ruthless Noob

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
Jace Quin
-markymarks The Hobo
I do have one question after reading your guide. Out of all of the ways you explained which would you recommend to a novice hoarder to help them better grab the concept. Some people, including myself learn better from doing rather than be told how to/ reading how to. I'm sorry for annoying you with this stupid question, just curiosity is all.

Hoarding event items or maybe even certain sponsor items. It's cheap and lets you get a feel for the way it works without your either tying up a lot of gold or loosing a lot of gold if you make a mistake. However, you can also practice by choosing a couple of good items to hoard and tracking their price on a regular basis over a few months to see how they go up in price.
I ended up buying a couple radio havock bundles with some g cash I had laying around

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Updated forecast.

Salty Fatcat

Jace Quin

do you think the prima poppets are going to be good to hoard?

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Tocahontas
Jace Quin

I wouldn't buy any as yet but I do think so. I'll probably be buying some myself when the price settles down to something more reasonable. I recognize wild popularity even if I myself think that the item is incredibly unattractive.

shavos's Partner

Adventuring Kitty

26,025 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Married 100
Jace Quin
Tocahontas
Jace Quin

I wouldn't buy any as yet but I do think so. I'll probably be buying some myself when the price settles down to something more reasonable. I recognize wild popularity even if I myself think that the item is incredibly unattractive.

these could be a potential hord, but the issue is that they are not always the easiet to equip. Becuase of the shoe style and the hair it has the potential to atract a portion of users but some of the bottoms i've had issues trying to work with it. the same goes for the top. Its potential wont show for some time .

and i do second that it is rather un attractive as a whole

also both of your guides have been very useful. I don't really hord but its been very useful in regards to selling rigs and seasonl items that i have collected over time.

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
havockitty
Jace Quin
Tocahontas
Jace Quin

these could be a potential hord, but the issue is that they are not always the easiet to equip. Becuase of the shoe style and the hair it has the potential to atract a portion of users but some of the bottoms i've had issues trying to work with it. the same goes for the top. Its potential wont show for some time .

and i do second that it is rather un attractive as a whole

also both of your guides have been very useful. I don't really hord but its been very useful in regards to selling rigs and seasonl items that i have collected over time.

Unfortunately most of Gaia doesn't really care about how they can equip things. They just think they're pretty and shiny and use them anyway. I don't base hoards on my personal opinion because my personal opinion doesn't drive prices. Popular opinion does. And for whatever reason people seem to really like poppet even if it isn't the easiest to work with.

Fallen Gatekeeper

14,100 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
Jace Quin

Your guide was extremely useful, thank you. c:
On the other hand, would hoarding Keiko's Cake be a good idea? A lot of people seem to want it and I believe it will be gone from the G-cash shop soon.

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
k r y p n o t i k
Jace Quin

On the other hand, would hoarding Keiko's Cake be a good idea? A lot of people seem to want it and I believe it will be gone from the G-cash shop soon.

I do not recommend hoarding REIs after they have finished evolving. They tend to rerelease them in Rapid bundles or RIGs pretty regularly.

Fallen Gatekeeper

14,100 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
Jace Quin
k r y p n o t i k
Jace Quin

I do not recommend hoarding REIs after they have finished evolving. They tend to rerelease them in Rapid bundles or RIGs pretty regularly.
Ah, I see. Thank you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces