20,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Elocutionist 200
King Awesomolocity
Jace Quin
King Awesomolocity

Ah. xD

I like to get gold; not really fond of the work in between. However, I know I have to do it to get gold. xP

I agree. :3
Well, good luck, if you do it. :3
~King Awesome

Oh, I see. That's what it is. I don't view it as work. I actually enjoy it. But I like math and crunching numbers and figuring things out logically.

I was considering buying a scooter (one of those dorky-looking non-motorcycles) as you can drive them in Maine with only a learner's permit (for which you must only pass a written exam) and they're fairly inexpensive even for a brand new one (I saw a new one for $1,200) so even though I have that much money I was thinking I might convince my bank to loan it to me to raise my credit. I've let my permit expire, though, so I have to get that back first. And then I suppose I should probably go for my license anyway. Not that I anticipate using it for much. Though my oldest brother did threaten to give me a car next spring... if I'm willing to go to Georgia to get it. >.<

I enjoy math and such, as well. And I run numbers and stuff to decide on a deal, however I just don't spend enough time doing it, so I'm more just...unsure of myself when I do. xP

Ah. xD Well...that could work.
o.O How old are you?
~King Awesome

In sixteen days I will be twenty-two. I know. It's terrible. I'm getting to be positively ancient. Except I'm planning on living forever and looking back at my 'double digit' years nostalgically.

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jace Quin
King Awesomolocity
Jace Quin
King Awesomolocity

Ah. xD

I like to get gold; not really fond of the work in between. However, I know I have to do it to get gold. xP

I agree. :3
Well, good luck, if you do it. :3
~King Awesome

Oh, I see. That's what it is. I don't view it as work. I actually enjoy it. But I like math and crunching numbers and figuring things out logically.

I was considering buying a scooter (one of those dorky-looking non-motorcycles) as you can drive them in Maine with only a learner's permit (for which you must only pass a written exam) and they're fairly inexpensive even for a brand new one (I saw a new one for $1,200) so even though I have that much money I was thinking I might convince my bank to loan it to me to raise my credit. I've let my permit expire, though, so I have to get that back first. And then I suppose I should probably go for my license anyway. Not that I anticipate using it for much. Though my oldest brother did threaten to give me a car next spring... if I'm willing to go to Georgia to get it. >.<

I enjoy math and such, as well. And I run numbers and stuff to decide on a deal, however I just don't spend enough time doing it, so I'm more just...unsure of myself when I do. xP

Ah. xD Well...that could work.
o.O How old are you?
~King Awesome

In sixteen days I will be twenty-two. I know. It's terrible. I'm getting to be positively ancient. Except I'm planning on living forever and looking back at my 'double digit' years nostalgically.

22 isn't old. xD

Lol'd at the living forever thing. xP
But it is a good idea. ninja
~King Awesome

Hot Illuminator

20,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Elocutionist 200
King Awesomolocity

22 isn't old. xD

~King Awesome

I'd like to think we can advance science at a sufficient rate that I can live forever. Some people claim they would not want to live forever. But, while I disagree with their viewpoint, I also don't really care to dissuade them because we will need to reduce the number of humans somehow if it's possible to live forever.

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jace Quin
King Awesomolocity

22 isn't old. xD

~King Awesome

I'd like to think we can advance science at a sufficient rate that I can live forever. Some people claim they would not want to live forever. But, while I disagree with their viewpoint, I also don't really care to dissuade them because we will need to reduce the number of humans somehow if it's possible to live forever.

I'm not sure about forever, but maybe an extended period of time (like...500 years old) And I don't think that would be released to the public, so...I have to do something to get rich or work for the CIA. xD
~King Awesome

Sparkly Treasure

11,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gaian 50
How much are you buying the forgotten reverie's for? O:

Hot Illuminator

20,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Elocutionist 200
Tainted Quintessence

<800k. Probably won't get much better even in the Exchange, unfortunately.

Sparkly Treasure

11,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gaian 50
Jace Quin
Tainted Quintessence

Can't seem to find anyone selling them in the exchange either sad

Hot Illuminator

20,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Elocutionist 200
Tainted Quintessence
Jace Quin
Tainted Quintessence

Can't seem to find anyone selling them in the exchange either sad

I know. I dunno if it's because everyone's buying them or if people are spending their cash on all the things that will soon be leaving instead.

Moonlight Rogue

11,250 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

This was very helpful. Thank you.

Hot Illuminator

20,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Elocutionist 200
Unforgotten Divinity

This was very helpful. Thank you.

You're welcome. I'm glad you appreciate it. ^.^

Lover

I'm starting to hoard Demonic Anklets. They were created in May 07 while Cloud (higher priced) was made a month later. I also see the cloud and the anklets have around the same amount of buyers every day.

I really didn't know which thread to reply to. Just letting someone out there know what's up. razz

Hot Illuminator

20,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Elocutionist 200
[R y a n]
I'm starting to hoard Demonic Anklets. They were created in May 07 while Cloud (higher priced) was made a month later. I also see the cloud and the anklets have around the same amount of buyers every day.

I really didn't know which thread to reply to. Just letting someone out there know what's up. razz

...Do you really want to hoard something you're going to have to wait years to profit substantially on?

Lover

Jace Quin
[R y a n]

...Do you really want to hoard something you're going to have to wait years to profit substantially on?

Why would I have to wait years? Are there too many to keep track of?
Anklets aren't really the best thing to hoard if you want to make anything back on them...

Every time I come here, I want to click the items in the forecast to check the market and then remember there's no links 8I I'm not sure how I forget every instance lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff