Total Votes:[ 74 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 823 824 825 > >> >>> »|

Caring Cleric

23,600 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
It's nice to see a manga update!

*wonders if Casimir seed/plant is edible and usable for food-seasoning*... we'd probably fly after eating one instead of powering our airships! xp

Anamosa Valentine's Sweetheart

Gallant Hero

25,600 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Miyoko Tomoyo
It's nice to see a manga update!

*wonders if Casimir seed/plant is edible and usable for food-seasoning*... we'd probably fly after eating one instead of powering our airships! xp

It should be! Not only because it I wouldn't hurt to try a new culinary dish for Gaians but because it's already been stated in a game & novel that something that powers ships can also be used as food- Spice Melange! emotion_yatta

Although it's termed as a "drug"... o_o

Magical Cat

10,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
I've also grabbed a keyblade in case some dark vessels decide to show up and cause trouble. cat_3nodding

Don't ask how I got a hold of one of these, but it's most likely an accident. cat_sweatdrop

Celestial Trickster

35,575 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Expert Converter 250
  • Super Converter 100
Hehe. I support Gaia.

Alien Sweetheart

Good day Tree huggers!

I'm totally a Tree Hugger and I think all of Gaia supports would be the same LOL

Time-traveling Senshi

Meushi
Good day Tree huggers!

I'm totally a Tree Hugger and I think all of Gaia supports would be the same LOL

Oh I've totally become a Tree Hugger since the last Rejected Olympics. Some of my friends in the Barton guild totally have me hooked up with a very specific tree from Original Towns. I even have the art to prove it. Oh that Treebie, if he gave out enough gold every time I shook his branches to pay for a ring I think they would have had us married by now. xp

Heroic Fairy

I'm all for kicking bad guy butt.

User Image

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Meushi
The Drunken Jester
Meushi
Because I think we need to see more trees in here!! scream

User Image

Behold Meushi's Casimir tree from way back in the day! And yes....those ARE pickles.

I really should think about updating this.... sweatdrop

*runs over Meushi in scooter*

I vaguely remember bonding over the vine-iness of our respective plants. But I never got around to drawing mine after it's 3rd incarnation.
It took me a while to figure out what I wanted to do with the whole floating vehicle thing.

Though there is a something something looks vaguely like a scooter in the manga page with all userships.

AAAH MY BACK!! gonk

LOL I loved how we all shared our ideas and all that! I mean I was drawing silly trees for other people. I have a talent for drawing silly fake trees it seems.

I loved your scooter idea so much! I think it makes a lot of sense!

I remember my crazy story I was writing about all the users and all that....WOO I hope we get Tree pirates again! I HOPE!! heart
*casts a floating spell on Drunken Jester bring him to Elius*

why would you want hurt this Alien kitty? the Kitty has not done no harm to you..If you hurt this kitty FEEL MY WRATH!!*cast teleport spell and teleports all the way outside of Gimbino Isle*

Are you alright Alien Kitty?
anyways,I loved to see more trees and maybe Message that we can her world. 3nodding

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Zzyli
Oh wow, I wasn't really active during all the airship hijinks, so I think I have some plot related catching up to do. I've read the manga, but there seems like there's a lot of GCD plot madness which I didn't get. *feels really dumb for not understanding the bit about Casimir trees*

However, the plot is moving again! emotion_kirakira

If you haven't yet...to learn about Casimir Trees, go back to the Manga and read the last (19th) page of the chapter "A New Man". The fact that Brennivin's tree looks so different from Overseer and Sentinel's inspired us to imagine Casimir trees that grow to reflect the nature of ship and captain (especially since Overseer and Sentinel's natures would probably cancel each other out, and their tree's leaves look very similar to the supposedly neutral Casimir items we got as event items for Xmas 2k9.

The final page of "The Floating City" has a pretty neat Casimir tree, too!

Barton Cleric

20,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Medalist 100
tab I wasn't very active during the airship saga. emo But, I do remember that very fun flash game! I always picked Diedrich as captian... errr ship thing? Or something, lol it's been too long for me to remember all of it. I would love to play that airship flash game again though. emotion_kirakira In the meantime, I need to play manga catch up.

Adzella's Wife

Pure-hearted Senshi

Gaia all the way. I don't think I've ever seen a Casimir plant though. xD Airship Saga was so fun though.

Alien Sweetheart

Michelle Chiba
Meushi
The Drunken Jester
Meushi
Because I think we need to see more trees in here!! scream

User Image

Behold Meushi's Casimir tree from way back in the day! And yes....those ARE pickles.

I really should think about updating this.... sweatdrop

*runs over Meushi in scooter*

I vaguely remember bonding over the vine-iness of our respective plants. But I never got around to drawing mine after it's 3rd incarnation.
It took me a while to figure out what I wanted to do with the whole floating vehicle thing.

Though there is a something something looks vaguely like a scooter in the manga page with all userships.

AAAH MY BACK!! gonk

LOL I loved how we all shared our ideas and all that! I mean I was drawing silly trees for other people. I have a talent for drawing silly fake trees it seems.

I loved your scooter idea so much! I think it makes a lot of sense!

I remember my crazy story I was writing about all the users and all that....WOO I hope we get Tree pirates again! I HOPE!! heart
*casts a floating spell on Drunken Jester bring him to Elius*

why would you want hurt this Alien kitty? the Kitty has not done no harm to you..If you hurt this kitty FEEL MY WRATH!!*cast teleport spell and teleports all the way outside of Gimbino Isle*

Are you alright Alien Kitty?
anyways,I loved to see more trees and maybe Message that we can her world. 3nodding

Aw thank you my dear. Believe it or not I'm use to it!

Also YES! More trees! I would love it if Gaia actually began to make some items!

Alien Sweetheart

Platonix
Zzyli
Oh wow, I wasn't really active during all the airship hijinks, so I think I have some plot related catching up to do. I've read the manga, but there seems like there's a lot of GCD plot madness which I didn't get. *feels really dumb for not understanding the bit about Casimir trees*

However, the plot is moving again! emotion_kirakira

If you haven't yet...to learn about Casimir Trees, go back to the Manga and read the last (19th) page of the chapter "A New Man". The fact that Brennivin's tree looks so different from Overseer and Sentinel's inspired us to imagine Casimir trees that grow to reflect the nature of ship and captain (especially since Overseer and Sentinel's natures would probably cancel each other out, and their tree's leaves look very similar to the supposedly neutral Casimir items we got as event items for Xmas 2k9.

The final page of "The Floating City" has a pretty neat Casimir tree, too!

Not sure if you were still looking or not but I found the first thread from long ago!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/closed-due-inactivity-gcd-airport-casimir-tree-center/t.63526127/

I was wrong, it didn't get moved, it just died and a new one was made later on!

Elemental Harmonizer

47,075 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Harmony of Elements 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
I wasn't around in Gaia in 2010 when the Airship Saga was ongoing but finally caught up in 2013 upon my return from hiatus. The story was fascinating, although I was disappointed to see Gaia kill Gambino for the second time (and for real... unless there's a way to revive him). At that time, before I started reading the manga, I had aspirations of having my own airship from watching Gundam anime series and Star Trek, and also from a new Starship game that was under development (beta testing). I liked how Gaia introduced the concept of a Casimir plant, although I'm so used to choosing those energy crystals that were used to power MapleStory's intercontinental transportation airships.

As much as I would support the goddess Gaia, however, something about Nyx intrigues me. Though I'm used to having affinity for the dark side for like 8 or 9 years, I haven't given in to it yet! ^w^

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
It's odd, for a site called Gaia Online, there are less than 200 items with the "gaia" tag.

On a completely irrelevant note, today is my Gaianniversary.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff