< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 823 824 825 > >> >>> »|

Anamosa Valentine's Sweetheart

Gallant Hero

25,600 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Anamosa Valentine
As much as I would support the goddess Gaia, however, something about Nyx intrigues me. Though I'm used to having affinity for the dark side for like 8 or 9 years, I haven't given in to it yet! ^w^

As Master Yoda put in, there's always some good left in a person who's on the dark side. wink

`Hydro
It's odd, for a site called Gaia Online, there are less than 200 items with the "gaia" tag.

On a completely irrelevant note, today is my Gaianniversary.

168 items to be specific, isn't it? I may have missed some more... and Happy Anniversary! *gives you a bowl of hot tasty noodles* It's on the house! =3

Codebreaking Mage

11,650 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Miyoko Tomoyo
It's nice to see a manga update!

*wonders if Casimir seed/plant is edible and usable for food-seasoning*... we'd probably fly after eating one instead of powering our airships! xp

IT is, but most humans have an extreme hallucinogenic reaction.
In all honesty, what excites me the most is the Sentinel and Overseer. I'll be looking forward to how they fit in the story.

Time-traveling Senshi

Platonix

I was going through my subscribed threads and I found the casimir tree and airship plot thread that started it all. The first thread was closed because it stopped being just about casimir trees when people started posting their airships so the thread owner created the first version of the GCD Airport. When he stopped being active on the site he closed that thread and the one you linked to was created by someone else using a dedicated thread mule. So now that I have all three links I can put the history of airships and casimir trees in the GCD in the first post.

Alien Sweetheart

I'm hoping with more comic updates, we'll get to see more tree items as well as Gaia goddess items. Also. We should start a betting pool about what Gaia will look like. I really like the idea that she has horns so I'm going with that right now! heart

Garbage Lover

22,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
I really hope that Gaia wins just because I want to see the story line where Gino and the crew wins-- and Sentinel and Overseer get their power back somehow. It started off with a silly thing then it got all "SRS BSNS" aka-- BAM! All up in an entire different level.

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
☠ ☠ "Ring a bell so the serpent hears us, let her know that we're tried and true. ." ☠ ☠

This makes me wanna revamp my USS Failboat now. . . I'm inspired to redraw a ship, now that I think on it.

Anyway, in a situation like this I'm on Gaia's side, because Don Kuro is starting to scare me a little and I'm a proud supporter of my Dark Elves, and the Mafia. Super proud, man.
Because if Gaia doesn't win, we might not be around to talk about how awesome our planet really is.

☠ ☠ ". .No the beasts, they won't get near us- And we're not scared of You." ☠ ☠

Alien Sweetheart

I Sinistro I
☠ ☠ "Ring a bell so the serpent hears us, let her know that we're tried and true. ." ☠ ☠

This makes me wanna revamp my USS Failboat now. . . I'm inspired to redraw a ship, now that I think on it.

Anyway, in a situation like this I'm on Gaia's side, because Don Kuro is starting to scare me a little and I'm a proud supporter of my Dark Elves, and the Mafia. Super proud, man.
Because if Gaia doesn't win, we might not be around to talk about how awesome our planet really is.

☠ ☠ ". .No the beasts, they won't get near us- And we're not scared of You." ☠ ☠

I was hoping I get to see you pop up!!

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Meushi

Awwwww! [hugs] Grazie, Grazie! X3 I feel the love! And it feels good to be back! How've you been, Meushi?

Alien Sweetheart

I Sinistro I

Meushi

Awwwww! [hugs] Grazie, Grazie! X3 I feel the love! And it feels good to be back! How've you been, Meushi?

Crazy!! But that's not new! How have you been?!

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
Meushi
Crazy!! But that's not new! How have you been?!

User Image

I've been great, actually! biggrin How's life on your end? What've you been up to? :'D
Are you excited about the battle between Gaia and Nyx?- D'you have your own ship made?

Demonic Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
So, a bit of info on my Airship, for those unfamiliar (and if Chibi has a post for a collection of the fleet).

The Charon (Mk. I) is a Stygian-model ship designed to normally carry the souls of the dead. I had it customized to be able to take to the skies and safely house its casimir tree. The lantern on its bow is so bright (when on) that it can blind people with ease when looked at directly. Even the Casimir tree itself is dangerous, mimicking the self-defense mechanism of a Tree of Suicide: a long, ear-popping screech.

It can fly at high speeds but has poor control as a result, so it was often flown on its Cruising speed.

...It crashed and burned a while back, and I had to get it repaired and modified again. So I'll be getting a sketch of the Mk. II model up in a bit.

Kawaii Nerd

I picked Gaia, she seems pretty cool and all for that :]

Gambino Stalker

*Dusts off airship and parks in thread while reading and attempting to catch up*

Enduring Bookworm

20,525 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Captain Thera, reporting for duty!

( So excited, I've been waiting for an update, hoping and praying, and now the continuation of my fav story in gaia! )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff