Shade

16,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
/slides in
g-greetings fellow, uh, lovers of the......g-g-great goddess gaia
/shudders
shall we discuss our plans to destroy those great worshippers of tHE DARK LORD NYX

...i am not spy

Time-traveling Senshi

Sukegawa
/slides in
/shudders
shall we discuss our plans to destroy those great worshippers of tHE DARK LORD NYX

...i am not spy

Sorry but your pin says otherwise. I've been around long enough to recognize who follows the Dark God. You don't get to be over one hundred without learning a few things about flushing out possible spies and other military tactics. 3nodding

(Nothing against you personally. Just some fun in character banter to get into the spirit of things)

Shade

16,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
Chibi Halo
Sukegawa
/slides in
/shudders

...i am not spy

Sorry but your pin says otherwise. I've been around long enough to recognize who follows the Dark God. You don't get to be over one hundred without learning a few things about flushing out possible spies and other military tactics. 3nodding

(Nothing against you personally. Just some fun in character banter to get into the spirit of things)

curses
my unfoilable plan was....foiled!
you gaia worshippers are smarter than you look....
we shall have to meet on the field of battle instead....
i'll look forward to..meat-ing you

(oh gods no, its fine. in character banter is awesome, a great way to get pumped for an event)

Cluttered Gaian

Sukegawa
/slides in
/shudders

...i am not spy

Well, you're a more convincing spy than some of the holiday teamsters I've seen...

The difference between you and us is that we've been out in the great wide world for quite a while- we weren't born yesterday or freed tomorrow, and we have all the knowledge of the earth and skies behind us! Avaunt ye, foul demon!

Shade

16,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
Sweatpants Princess
Sukegawa
/slides in
/shudders

...i am not spy

Well, you're a more convincing spy than some of the holiday teamsters I've seen...

The difference between you and us is that we've been out in the great wide world for quite a while- we weren't born yesterday or freed tomorrow, and we have all the knowledge of the earth and skies behind us! Avaunt ye, foul demon!

oh, but you forget
we worshippers of nyx have also been in the wide open world
while our dark lord may be trapped in the void, we are not
we may not number as many as you, but remember...
while you may have the earth beneath your feet and the skies above your heads, we herald from the darkness
we creep through the shadows of the night
we saunter across the shady tunnels of your homes and heart
we are amongst you, we know you, we are you
and while you may have the love of the goddess gaia, who made our world
we hold the favour of the dark lord nyx, so feared by gaia that she herself exiled him to the void
and we will not let down our lord without a true battle
i may flee now, but soon, i shall return, FOR BLOOD!

Cluttered Gaian

Sukegawa

oh, but you forget
we worshippers of nyx have also been in the wide open world
while our dark lord may be trapped in the void, we are not
we may not number as many as you, but remember...
while you may have the earth beneath your feet and the skies above your heads, we herald from the darkness
we creep through the shadows of the night
we saunter across the shady tunnels of your homes and heart
we are amongst you, we know you, we are you
and while you may have the love of the goddess gaia, who made our world
we hold the favour of the dark lord nyx, so feared by gaia that she herself exiled him to the void
and we will not let down our lord without a true battle
i may flee now, but soon, i shall return, FOR BLOOD!

I welcome it! Scurry back to your cave, or tunnel, or wherever you're from, you rat! I'll look down from treetops and clouds and take your challenge. With all the bitterness of night behind you, can you dare to fight against the very world in which you live? Fear does not a leader make. If all that binds you to your dark lord is fear, then let our bravery illuminate the victory we are sure to take! By year's end, courage and righteousness will shine against the powers of destruction, and you'll wish you were imprisoned where your god once was permitted to live when you face punishment for your crimes against the very forces of creation.
Our lady is capable of mercy.
We are not.
see you around!

Caring Cleric

23,600 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
FylkSoul
Miyoko Tomoyo
It's nice to see a manga update!

*wonders if Casimir seed/plant is edible and usable for food-seasoning*... we'd probably fly after eating one instead of powering our airships! xp

IT is, but most humans have an extreme hallucinogenic reaction.

Was that mentioned in the manga? surprised I don't remember seeing it there... but if it was, then I must've missed it.

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
I had to go back and read some of the chapters I missed while on hiatus.

Does anyone know what items Gaia is wearing in the announcement?

I bet they're all expensive. sweatdrop All I can pull off is this ~inspired avatar.

Shameless Ladykiller

W-work against a dark and evil god, huh?

*nervous laughter, heavy sweat*

hahaha, this Nyx guy ain't no big thing heh. . .eeeee. D-definitely not gonna turn tail and work for that nerd.

*profuse amounts of sweat*

Time-traveling Senshi

Sukegawa
curses
my unfoilable plan was....foiled!
you gaia worshippers are smarter than you look....
we shall have to meet on the field of battle instead....
i'll look forward to..meat-ing you

(oh gods no, its fine. in character banter is awesome, a great way to get pumped for an event)

It pays to not wear the identifiers of your allegiance when coming into the gathering place of your adversaries. That my dear follower of Nyx was your mistake. The key is to blend into your surroundings. And while I too look forward to dealing with you again, I shall not be as kind as to give you free bits of advice about how to work a successful undercover operation in the future. We can't have you knowing all of our tactics and secrets now can we. wink

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
☠ ☠ "Ring a bell so the serpent hears us, let her know that we're tried and true. ." ☠ ☠

User Image

Guys! D: I've hit a creative block on my airship! I've got a great storyline for it, and everything it's just the colour concept and seeing what else I need to add to it! If you guys wanna have a look, it's posted Right here! I'm thinking of adding a dorsal fin near the front of the ship but something tells me that that would be a little too much finage.
And so that people don't get confused, the little ovals are little air plane wings. I googled Airships and Airplanes before I started drawing. Lol
Is anyone else working on their airships? (Well, if some of you haven't made any lol.)

Edit: I added a dorsal fin near the front and it made it look SO much better! :'D I'm ******** hyped over this, man!

☠ ☠ ". .No the beasts, they won't get near us- And we're not scared of You." ☠ ☠

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Platonix

If you haven't yet...to learn about Casimir Trees, go back to the Manga and read the last (19th) page of the chapter "A New Man". The fact that Brennivin's tree looks so different from Overseer and Sentinel's inspired us to imagine Casimir trees that grow to reflect the nature of ship and captain (especially since Overseer and Sentinel's natures would probably cancel each other out, and their tree's leaves look very similar to the supposedly neutral Casimir items we got as event items for Xmas 2k9.

The final page of "The Floating City" has a pretty neat Casimir tree, too!

Thanks so much! That makes sense now.

Hmm, I wonder if Zzy had an airship with a Casimir tree what it would look like.

Alien Sweetheart

I Sinistro I
Meushi
Crazy!! But that's not new! How have you been?!

☠ ☠ "Ring a bell so the serpent hears us, let her know that we're tried and true. ." ☠ ☠

User Image

I've been great, actually! biggrin How's life on your end? What've you been up to? :'D
Are you excited about the battle between Gaia and Nyx?- D'you have your own ship made?

☠ ☠ ". .No the beasts, they won't get near us- And we're not scared of You." ☠ ☠

That's great!! I'm happy to hear you're doing well!

As for what I've been up to? Not much/ Woooork. BOO! And yes! I'm totally exicted for what's going to happen! And of course! The Pickley p***k shall be my awesome ride! heart

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
Meushi
That's great!! I'm happy to hear you're doing well!

As for what I've been up to? Not much/ Woooork. BOO! And yes! I'm totally exicted for what's going to happen! And of course! The Pickley p***k shall be my awesome ride! heart

User Image

LOL! Of course! It didn't hit me that your airship would be a Pickle until AFTER I posted! LOL! [/It's been a long day lol]
I'm looking forward to this battle, too! I wonder if they're gonna make it forum-based as usual, or if they're going to do something different! I'm hoping they do, like, a battleship kind of event! I love Battleship, and I've always wanted to shout at someone, "YOU SUNK MY ********' BATTLESHIP!!" XD

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
`Hydro
I had to go back and read some of the chapters I missed while on hiatus.

Does anyone know what items Gaia is wearing in the announcement?

I bet they're all expensive. sweatdrop All I can pull off is this ~inspired avatar.

Let's see what I can do for you here. Gaia is wearing Ivory Rose (bodice), Counterfeit Bride (leg mod), Sainte Ciel Agape (face), Oisin's Blessing (antlers and birds), Stella Carina (pink hair extensions), Bacchus (laurels), Counterfeit Bride (buns). I have no idea what the actual hair is because Gaia has released so many shiny cream hairstyles recently, and they kind of all look the same to me. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff