We'll see Edmund and Vanessa's honeymoon. 0.22972972972973 23.0% [ 17 ]
It's all about the Turtle god. 0.33783783783784 33.8% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 74 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 823 824 825 > >> >>> »|

Time-traveling Senshi

Meushi
Because I think we need to see more trees in here!! scream

User Image

Behold Meushi's Casimir tree from way back in the day! And yes....those ARE pickles.

I really should think about updating this.... sweatdrop

You always were about the pickles in everything you did. xp

And man I would so get a friend of mine to work up the Gaia pin in a larger sized piece of art for banner purposes but she's due to give birth any day now so I think serious art stuff is out of the question for a few months.

Penn Almasy
Nyx Harbinger
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Nyx Harbinger
You will kill a god that doesn't side with Gaia? Gaia wouldn't approve of such things.
If it means making sure people don't starve to death, yes.

Sacrifice one, to save the many... It is just how Gaians always think. No wonder Gaia long abandoned you all to your own devices, you have lost yourselves in selfish desires.
I think you need a pocket dictionary. What Aji described is the opposite of selfishness. lol

Nyx, you're deluded. You've broken several of Gaia's laws, your followers have slain a Titan (or, I believe he was slain), and you plan on engulfing this world in darkness.

Your brand of evil isn't welcome here.

Gaia's laws? Hahahaha! If you mean the goddess Gaia, she did not make the laws of this world, the most ancient of us did, our forebears. I am one of the oldest gods, but not the most ancient. Their laws govern how gods live. If you Mortal laws, they mean nothing to gods. Even demigods are not bound to mortal whims, they may do as they please as well.

Mortals know nothing, inferior minds think so small.

Alien Sweetheart

Chibi Halo
Meushi

User Image

Behold Meushi's Casimir tree from way back in the day! And yes....those ARE pickles.

You always were about the pickles in everything you did. xp

And man I would so get a friend of mine to work up the Gaia pin in a larger sized piece of art for banner purposes but she's due to give birth any day now so I think serious art stuff is out of the question for a few months.

LOL Can't deny it!

Well babies ARE serious business LOL

I'm hoping we get to see more airship and tree art soon! Not just by Gaia but also from users!

Tipsy Lunatic

Meushi

User Image

*runs over Meushi in scooter*

I vaguely remember bonding over the vine-iness of our respective plants. But I never got around to drawing mine after it's 3rd incarnation.
It took me a while to figure out what I wanted to do with the whole floating vehicle thing.

Though there is a something something looks vaguely like a scooter in the manga page with all userships.

Alien Sweetheart

The Drunken Jester
Meushi

User Image

*runs over Meushi in scooter*

I vaguely remember bonding over the vine-iness of our respective plants. But I never got around to drawing mine after it's 3rd incarnation.
It took me a while to figure out what I wanted to do with the whole floating vehicle thing.

Though there is a something something looks vaguely like a scooter in the manga page with all userships.

AAAH MY BACK!! gonk

LOL I loved how we all shared our ideas and all that! I mean I was drawing silly trees for other people. I have a talent for drawing silly fake trees it seems.

I loved your scooter idea so much! I think it makes a lot of sense!

I remember my crazy story I was writing about all the users and all that....WOO I hope we get Tree pirates again! I HOPE!! heart

Time-traveling Senshi

I am so loving having the plot stuff back again. I hope we get some more Goddess Gaia items on Gaia.

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

I look forward to reading through this thread. c:

Time-traveling Senshi

And as long as everyone is showing off their trees and ships again here's the tree I finally settled on as the family casimir tree for my little OC and a typical representation of the the old growth casimir trees her clan watches over and protects. Her tree is based off the Fever Tree of Africa.

Divine Cleric

27,100 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
Took them long enough to get the plot rolling again! I'm excited to see how this goes....here's to hoping they don't drop it and actually finish it all the way through. This is a great opportunity for more role play based on the actual world.

I wasn't active too much during the airship stuff so I didn't get involved with it other than lurking threads. Really love seeing so much love and passion going into these projects!

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
Nyx Harbinger
YOU!!!! You made me who I am.... Cirbleing mad fool who blood turn foul corrupting worlds, on a mad quest of conquest.....that vampire and Dark elf war... You are the blame for my traumas At Long last I can not wait to drive my sword into that dark heart of yours and soon know...."Peace" form the injustice I have face. (Mostly this bit rant on well Vamp on Dark elf >w> yep still angry on it >w>;;; )

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Oh wow, I wasn't really active during all the airship hijinks, so I think I have some plot related catching up to do. I've read the manga, but there seems like there's a lot of GCD plot madness which I didn't get. *feels really dumb for not understanding the bit about Casimir trees*

However, the plot is moving again! emotion_kirakira

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
Seems like these 2 are not yet offering enough for my plate atm...but yay for the plot coming alive again.

xd I think I'll stay a NOM until the plot develops more. Never really liked the do-gooders and the evil is just blah for now.

Heavenly Seraph

43,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
frozen_flames06
Angel Spirit Girl
I got myself suited up for Team Gaia.

your avi is AWESOME!

Thank you. heart

Time-traveling Senshi

August Star Of Heaven
Seems like these 2 are not yet offering enough for my plate atm...but yay for the plot coming alive again.

xd I think I'll stay a NOM until the plot develops more. Never really liked the do-gooders and the evil is just blah for now.

Hopefully that free grant link will still be active next week so you can grab the one you like without having to pay for it.

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
You can add me to Gaia's ranks.

I've always been curious as to who this mysterious woman is, so I'll be glad to join and find out.
Besides, she's the mother of Meili.
'Nough said.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas