It's all about the Turtle god. 0.33783783783784 33.8% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 74 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 823 824 825 > >> >>> »|

Tipsy Lunatic

Miyoko Tomoyo
FylkSoul
Miyoko Tomoyo
It's nice to see a manga update!

*wonders if Casimir seed/plant is edible and usable for food-seasoning*... we'd probably fly after eating one instead of powering our airships! xp

IT is, but most humans have an extreme hallucinogenic reaction.

Was that mentioned in the manga? surprised I don't remember seeing it there... but if it was, then I must've missed it.

It was in that Peter Pan RIG wasn't it?

Alien Sweetheart

I Sinistro I
Meushi
That's great!! I'm happy to hear you're doing well!

As for what I've been up to? Not much/ Woooork. BOO! And yes! I'm totally exicted for what's going to happen! And of course! The Pickley p***k shall be my awesome ride! heart

☠ ☠ "Ring a bell so the serpent hears us, let her know that we're tried and true. ." ☠ ☠

User Image

LOL! Of course! It didn't hit me that your airship would be a Pickle until AFTER I posted! LOL! [/It's been a long day lol]
I'm looking forward to this battle, too! I wonder if they're gonna make it forum-based as usual, or if they're going to do something different! I'm hoping they do, like, a battleship kind of event! I love Battleship, and I've always wanted to shout at someone, "YOU SUNK MY ********' BATTLESHIP!!" XD

☠ ☠ ". .No the beasts, they won't get near us- And we're not scared of You." ☠ ☠

I will be HIGHLY disappointed in the word if this doesn't happen, WITH THOSE QUOTES!

Time-traveling Senshi

Miyoko Tomoyo

FylkSoul

The Drunken Jester
It was in that Peter Pan RIG wasn't it?

Casimir seeds letting people fly did show up in Neverland but I don't see anything about the poison in the medicine being made of casimir seeds. At least not that I can see in the Neverland art thread. Man we need more of Dref Dur around Gaia. I hate that it never really took off past the two or three manga chapters and the Neverland box.

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
Meushi
I will be HIGHLY disappointed in the word if this doesn't happen, WITH THOSE QUOTES!

☠ ☠ "Ring a bell so the serpent hears us, let her know that we're tried and true. ." ☠ ☠

User Image

LOL!! XD I've always wanted to shout that out at someone, and then just give them the " emotion_donotwant " as I walk away from them. But that would be so cool if they did that for us, though! Now I'm getting even more enthusiastic about this even! I'm really hoping it's something Battleship-related! Who doesn't love a good game of Battleship? :'D

☠ ☠ ". .No the beasts, they won't get near us- And we're not scared of You." ☠ ☠

Alien Sweetheart

I Sinistro I
Meushi

User Image

LOL!! XD I've always wanted to shout that out at someone, and then just give them the " emotion_donotwant " as I walk away from them. But that would be so cool if they did that for us, though! Now I'm getting even more enthusiastic about this even! I'm really hoping it's something Battleship-related! Who doesn't love a good game of Battleship? :'D

LOL I can see it! Two major gods having this MAJOR battle while all these airships and dark creatures of flight battle each other in the sky, and all these people on the ground squinting up at the sky are like....what da fu.....

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Zzyli
`Hydro
I had to go back and read some of the chapters I missed while on hiatus.

Does anyone know what items Gaia is wearing in the announcement?

I bet they're all expensive. sweatdrop All I can pull off is this ~inspired avatar.

Let's see what I can do for you here. Gaia is wearing Ivory Rose (bodice), Counterfeit Bride (leg mod), Sainte Ciel Agape (face), Oisin's Blessing (antlers and birds), Stella Carina (pink hair extensions), Bacchus (laurels), Counterfeit Bride (buns). I have no idea what the actual hair is because Gaia has released so many shiny cream hairstyles recently, and they kind of all look the same to me. sweatdrop

Whatever the hair is it's too recent for tektek. So is counterfeit bride.

My guess is this, plus the 7 trillion I would need for 2 counterfeit brides...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well it would be easier to actually become the goddess than afford this. Too rich for my blood.

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
Meushi
LOL I can see it! Two major gods having this MAJOR battle while all these airships and dark creatures of flight battle each other in the sky, and all these people on the ground squinting up at the sky are like....what da fu.....

User Image

LOL!! Omfg YES! XD I pictured the Gods playing Battleship, too! XD LOL!

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
`Hydro

Well it's would be easier to actually become the goddess than afford this. Too rich for my blood.

I know that feeling. Hopefully when we meet Gaia in the manga (please let us meet her emotion_kirakira ), it will be possible to do slightly cheaper cosplays, or develop a suitably themed outfit. I'm finding that my invo currently has a sad lack of leafy green items to match the badge we got.

Alien Sweetheart

I Sinistro I
Meushi

User Image

LOL!! YES!! WHY ISN'T THIS PART OF THE COMIC YET!??!

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Zzyli
`Hydro

Well it's would be easier to actually become the goddess than afford this. Too rich for my blood.

I know that feeling. Hopefully when we meet Gaia in the manga (please let us meet her emotion_kirakira ), it will be possible to do slightly cheaper cosplays, or develop a suitably themed outfit. I'm finding that my invo currently has a sad lack of leafy green items to match the badge we got.

I'm thinking I'm just going to change back to my water warrior outfit and think of myself as one of these many gods that the storyline mentions. xP

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
Meushi

User Image

Omfg The whole planet would be in peril; Just complete mass hysteria all around, and in the meanwhile these two Gods are just playing Battleship!
Gaia: "Uhm. . . B 8?"
Nyx: "Ah, not another one! Gods fawking DAMN IT! You're cheating aren't you?? AREN'T YOU?? scream "
Gaia: " lol "
XD LOL!!

Alien Sweetheart

I Sinistro I
Meushi

User Image

Omfg The whole planet would be in peril; Just complete mass hysteria all around, and in the meanwhile these two Gods are just playing Battleship!
Gaia: "Uhm. . . B 8?"
Nyx: "Ah, not another one! Gods fawking DAMN IT! You're cheating aren't you?? AREN'T YOU?? scream "
Gaia: " lol "
XD LOL!!

Gaia: Well I DID insist we play chest. Don't be a spoiled sport!

Time-traveling Senshi

Zzyli
`Hydro

I've been sticking with a bit of a Grecian look lately so there is that route. I don't think we have to go completely green just use whatever feels right for you.

Time-traveling Senshi

Meushi
I Sinistro I
Meushi

User Image

And instead of boats the board is the sky and the boats are all airships and any moves they make on the board happen in real life.

Alien Sweetheart

Chibi Halo
Zzyli
`Hydro

I've been sticking with a bit of a Grecian look lately so there is that route. I don't think we have to go completely green just use whatever feels right for you.

I've been just going off of what I've seen so far of Gaia, greenish skin with plants as well as the pin we have. Which seems green and gold/cream to me.

I'm SO thinking that Gaia is gonna be both Plant like and Animal. I feel like Nyx will be the same but Animal and...something else. Not sure what yet though. I could say sky elements, or at least the moon...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff