Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
I love the little updates in the shops.
Violet is so cute!
Edmund is a proud papa. ; 3;

Feels nice to have the manga tie in with other parts of the site again. Makes me hope that we'll see more of things like that.

And that Diedrich update.
Eh, look, I'm not a fan of the green rabbit. However, I will say that I found it humorous and we finally have an answer about how Diedrich came to be.

Here's hoping the manga isn't finished for good.

Santiago-kun's Girlfriend

Edgiest Sweetheart

51,940 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
No wonder... But what about his younger sister, Little D? I think Diedrich can be one of the first sentient being who can produce other sentient offspring asexually. I'm glad we put that origin theories to rest.

As for little Violet, she is very adorable. yum_puddi
Good job, Dad Edmund! emotion_bigheart

Durem Initiate

9,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Late af response but I seriously didn't expect a weekday update! Thank you Reaper for finally completing the arc. I did NOT expect it to end like that LOL.

So first, Diedrich eating Johnny's ashes? And then being hyper afterwards? It seriously gave me the creeps. I honestly didn't expect Edmund to talk to him, but I'm glad he did.

Also, VIOLET!!! Congratulations to Edmund and Vanessa! Edmund's finally back in the shop with some new quotes. Edmund not being a family man, umm, you've been a great father figure to a lot of people! Stop being humble LOL. Also, I find it fitting for Edmund to get his own family in the end after all that he events that happened. He's also determined not to make the same mistakes that Johnny did (aww). Johnny's going to be proud from the afterlife.

I can't believe Gaia's best dad is actually a dad now!!! heart

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
I noticed the Pepper-Tea has done her up a little older now on the main landing page. Not sure the age, but she's pretty cute.

Anxious Garbage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Edmund is finally back in his shop~
And he's such a proud papa!

I did not expect the ending to be like that, and something in my heart broke seeing that Diedrich ate Johnny's ashes. As I read that part, it reminded of a story I read where someone was trying to communicate, but could only state facts. A tiny glimmer of hope, maybe.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Nyadriel
I noticed the Pepper-Tea has done her up a little older now on the main landing page. Not sure the age, but she's pretty cute.
Do you have evidence that that's intended to be an older Violet? Seems like just a generic character referencing the event minigame Shoujo Gem to me.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Platonix
Nyadriel
Do you have evidence that that's intended to be an older Violet? Seems like just a generic character referencing the event minigame Shoujo Gem to me.

Looks like it to me. Violet hair and wearing that color.

Time-traveling Senshi

Nyadriel
Platonix
Nyadriel

Looks like it to me. Violet hair and wearing that color.

Yeah no sadly it's not. When you click on the image it expands to a larger size and under that illustration it clearly mentions the eLympics. So while it is a very cute and well done illustration it's totally referencing the Gem Shoujo Pretty Panacea item and not everyone's new favorite Durem family.

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Okay first, the Deidrich update. I love how Reapersun addressed the fantheory and then just ran with it. A semi-intelligent Grunny hears about dead Johnny, goes to his memorial site, proceeds to vandalize it, then eats Johnny's ashes and his mind becomes enhanced to extremes based on what he learned in captivity combined with Johnny's eccentric nature. That is one of the most messed up things I have seen in fiction, and I love every wacky bit if it. It fits Deidrich's character to have an origin as kooky as that one, and considering how Johnny had enhanced himself with experimental biotech and was the descendant of Ambition itself, it stands to reason his remains would have a profound effect on any who came into contact with them. It explains quite a lot, and we even got that thanks at the end. Well Thank You Reapersun for bringing this action packed and emotional saga to life, and I hope all goes well in your future endeavors.

Second, Edmund and Vanessa's child Violet. We have now entered Timeskip Territory everyone, and she is quite adorable. I'm really happy to see Edmund back in the shop with new art. Just kinda wish Vanessa had gotten a bigger update, though they did add her ring and the new dialog is nice.

Overall, this arc has been a big part of Gaia for many years now. I look forward to seeing where the plot goes from here. And it wouldn't be too hard to make a new mega plot if they ever want to in the future. After all, there's still the Johnny Clone Labtech X out there last I heard. Who knows what he's been doing all this time after the events of the Manga and zOMG...

Fluffy Glitch

Thank you Chibi for changing the thread title otherwise I might have not known about Violet. She's cute. Yet I'm thinking how long has it been from the anniversary? They've been married a year but Violet is already keeping her own head up so she's not a newborn. Honeymoon baby?

Aged Misfit

â—„ {Diedrich is tolerable now. xd I liked the backstory.

And I'm happy to see Edmund get a happy ending too. He's been a favorite NPC of mine for years. I was hoping Vanessa would get her art more updated too, but o well.

Would like to see a playdate for Violet and Peyo sometime in the future when she's a bit older.} â–º

Talzim881's Kouhai

High-functioning Gaian

31,040 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Team Moira 200
dragonmonkey
Thank you Chibi for changing the thread title otherwise I might have not known about Violet. She's cute. Yet I'm thinking how long has it been from the anniversary? They've been married a year but Violet is already keeping her own head up so she's not a newborn. Honeymoon baby?

definitely honeymoon baby XD
Vanessa's dialogue did say they just celebrated their anniversary
plus let's be serious: those two have been shacking up since the reject olympics waaayyyy wayyy back when XD as soon as they were reunited I bet you anything they were going to town....*needs to find fanfiction for this couple)

Space Goat

I love the recent manga updates and updated shop art/dialogue. emotion_bigheart Thanks for the heads up!

Time-traveling Senshi

Hey gang the recent update to the Golden Catch has given us another recolor of the Goddess Gaia items. For those of you who collect them or at looking for Paws versions then you'll want to take a look at this new item.

User Image

Also, I'd like to thank everyone who has been a part of this thread for the last three years. The plot discussions and chatting with all of you has been a big part of my time here in the GCD during the recent years and I for one am thankful for all the new friendships this thread has brought me. While there may not be much in the way of anything going on with major plot updates for us to discuss, that doesn't mean this thread is over with. If anything should come out featuring anyone who was a part of the Airship Saga over the years we will discuss it here. Also, should more recolors of the Gaia items come out look for the list to be updated. Should new plot come out you are more than welcome to discuss it here. Thank you so much for making this thread such an awesome place to discuss the plot.

Durem Initiate

9,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Chibi Halo

Also, I'd like to thank everyone who has been a part of this thread for the last three years. The plot discussions and chatting with all of you has been a big part of my time here in the GCD during the recent years and I for one am thankful for all the new friendships this thread has brought me. While there may not be much in the way of anything going on with major plot updates for us to discuss, that doesn't mean this thread is over with. If anything should come out featuring anyone who was a part of the Airship Saga over the years we will discuss it here. Also, should more recolors of the Gaia items come out look for the list to be updated. Should new plot come out you are more than welcome to discuss it here. Thank you so much for making this thread such an awesome place to discuss the plot.

Aww Chibi! Thank you for creating this thread when the Airship Saga was revived back in 2014. Thanks for pooling us plot fans here in a community within the GCD. Hope this thread will have more people talking about anything plot-related! Maybe set up plot discussion days? Like let's set up any plot-related topic for people to discuss here.

Thanks for everything Chibi! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces