J-Corp, Assemble!

+1 Member 1 100.0% [ 757 ]
Total Votes:[ 757 ]

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
''I see we have our work cut out for us.'' Acheron said with a sigh. He immediately sent crews to install another grate and ant-personnel lasers in the drainage system and the ventilation ducts.

Anxious Garbage

Darth Acheron
''I see we have our work cut out for us.'' Acheron said with a sigh. He immediately sent crews to install another grate and ant-personnel lasers in the drainage system and the ventilation ducts.
Tell the crew to watch out for an occasional Animated...

Lots of funny things have been happening as of late.

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
IDS Wheatley
Darth Acheron
Tell the crew to watch out for an occasional Animated...

Lots of funny things have been happening as of late.
''I'll be sure to do that as well as equip them with powerful enough rings to fight off any Animated that show up.''

Tricky Pumpkin

J-Tech 013
J-Tech 001
J-Tech 013
J-Tech 001
Good News Everybody the recent problems with the mutations has a 30% chance of not being my fault!

I hope everyone is still well!

You have an excellent sense of timing, as always, sir.

013 rolls her eyes.

I trust you were unhurt during the explosion?

Yes 013 I was quite fine I got my romance collection safely stored away before the blast. Now I have finished reorganizing my lab while including more buttons and switches!

Oh, thank goodness.

On a slightly more pressing issue, what kind of serum did you inject me with, in the first place?

Oh That was just a simple cooling agent if you by chance were to die i wanted to make sure I had enough to properly preserve your brain.

Common side effects are a higher chance of hibernation bluish skin and a death like sleep. Don't worry i sent out a memo for everyone to not declare you dead if they find you passed out in any awkward positions.

:Checks her PDA:

Oh Dear seems i forgot to hit send.

No matter! Good news the side efects are easily revered with a special serum that is easy to make but takes a lifetime to master!

Ghostly Warrior

35,565 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Good day monsieurs et madames. I see that we are discussing about security. I have my ghosts keep a watch during night time and on all low levels in the compound. They shall alert me if something happens or attempt to stop the intruders. Today's snacks are cupcakes and cakes cooked by my little sister, Alrunette. She came with me to help a bit with working, come say hello soeurette. *A young alruna succubus appears from behind Zero. She fidgets a bit and bows to the group, then goes again behind Zero*

Tenacious Rogue

Zero the hunter
Good day monsieurs et madames. I see that we are discussing about security. I have my ghosts keep a watch during night time and on all low levels in the compound. They shall alert me if something happens or attempt to stop the intruders. Today's snacks are cupcakes and cakes cooked by my little sister, Alrunette. She came with me to help a bit with working, come say hello soeurette. *A young alruna succubus appears from behind Zero. She fidgets a bit and bows to the group, then goes again behind Zero*

-suddenly appears right in front of you-
DidsomeonesayCupcake?!
emotion_drool

Shadowy Genius

16,475 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Generous 100
J-Tech 001

Oh That was just a simple cooling agent if you by chance were to die i wanted to make sure I had enough to properly preserve your brain.

Common side effects are a higher chance of hibernation bluish skin and a death like sleep. Don't worry i sent out a memo for everyone to not declare you dead if they find you passed out in any awkward positions.

No matter! Good news the side efects are easily revered with a special serum that is easy to make but takes a lifetime to master!

001. REALLY.

The tech grits her teeth, but doesn't have too much time to chew out her superior, since she promptly pitches forward and loses consciousness.

Tricky Pumpkin

J-Tech 013
J-Tech 001

001. REALLY.

The tech grits her teeth, but doesn't have too much time to chew out her superior, since she promptly pitches forward and loses consciousness.

:Catches 013 and moves her to an office chair.:

There there.

:Goes to her fridge and pulls out a container. Pouring the contents into a large cup she then places it in the microwave waiting a few seconds 001 then grabs a set of smelling salts out of her pocket and proceeds to wake 013 up.:

Good news! I have Something that should work.

:The bell dings on the microwave.:

Dramatic Protagonist

23,790 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Player 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Good morning everyone. Uh, was there a containment breach or something? All these little munchkins showed up out of nowhere and we somehow ended up in space. I think a wormhole must've opened up.Oh,and I now have tentacles on my back.

Mythical Kitten

17,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tax Evader 100
PrincessTeala
Good morning everyone. Uh, was there a containment breach or something? All these little munchkins showed up out of nowhere and we somehow ended up in space. I think a wormhole must've opened up.Oh,and I now have tentacles on my back.

...J-Tech 001, have you been experimenting with wormholes?

Tricky Pumpkin

Kaiserin Kai
PrincessTeala

...J-Tech 001, have you been experimenting with wormholes?

Good news Everybody! The Time space Continuum is not my department so I didn't cause this.

why is that good news because I have no clue how to fix it.

I recommend talking to that dashing J-tech What's his number again? Anyways he said he was here to help and then ran off.

Ghostly Warrior

35,565 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Ecire
Zero the hunter

DidsomeonesayCupcake?!
emotion_drool
*Alrunette gets scared and lets out a cute squeal, she then clings to Zero's coat* Alright I must remember to expect that from a ninja. Ah yes cupcakes... *Shows a cart filled with many cupcakes of different colors and flavors* We have banana, strawberry, peanut butter, vanilla, lemon, chocolate chips, white and black chocolate; many possible combinations between them. Bon appetit.

Mythical Kitten

17,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tax Evader 100
Zero the hunter
Ecire
Zero the hunter

DidsomeonesayCupcake?!
emotion_drool
*Alrunette gets scared and lets out a cute squeal, she then clings to Zero's coat* Alright I must remember to expect that from a ninja. Ah yes cupcakes... *Shows a cart filled with many cupcakes of different colors and flavors* We have banana, strawberry, peanut butter, vanilla, lemon, chocolate chips, white and black chocolate; many possible combinations between them. Bon appetit.

*Takes a White Chocolate and Banana Cupcake*

Thank you very much~

...By the way, is there anything you can do about someone sucked through a wormhole?

Tenacious Rogue

Zero the hunter
Ecire
Zero the hunter

DidsomeonesayCupcake?!
emotion_drool

-smoke literally bellows out the ears-
emotion_drool
-grabs a random cupcake and noms on it.-

Ghostly Warrior

35,565 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Kaiserin Kai

*Takes a White Chocolate and Banana Cupcake*

Thank you very much~

...By the way, is there anything you can do about someone sucked through a wormhole?
That would be beyond my fields of expertise. I may be a demon, but moving through dimensions and space is difficult for me. I can only make teleportation by writing magic runes on the entrance and exit points. Wormholes are a whole different thing for me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff