Welcome to Gaia! ::

J-Corp, Assemble!

+1 Member 1 100.0% [ 757 ]
Total Votes:[ 757 ]

Tenacious Rogue

Blackrosekitten21
Good morning everyone. *looks around the room* Ecire is there a reason your hanging from our ceiling and not doing something useful? 013 still having issues with feeling sleepy? I hope someone finds a solution for you soon. Well other then that how is everyone today?

actually, I am testing security against ninja intruders.
so far I would say that ninja difficulty level would be...a 8 out of 10.
not unduly impossible, but would have to be an expert to infiltrate. Acheron, might I suggest adding no-friction panels to the ceiling?

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ecire
Blackrosekitten21
Good morning everyone. *looks around the room* Ecire is there a reason your hanging from our ceiling and not doing something useful? 013 still having issues with feeling sleepy? I hope someone finds a solution for you soon. Well other then that how is everyone today?

not unduly impossible, but would have to be an expert to infiltrate. Acheron, might I suggest adding no-friction panels to the ceiling?

Ahh i did not think of that at first. I shall see that our ceiling security is increased. Non friction panaels you say. I shall have to see if there is any such thing available.

Tenacious Rogue

Blackrosekitten21
Ecire
Blackrosekitten21

Ahh i did not think of that at first. I shall see that our ceiling security is increased. Non friction panaels you say. I shall have to see if there is any such thing available.

might wanna order some laser clean bots for the vents.
those were messier than that time when a slime had trashed my room. could program them to stun intruders to.

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ecire
Blackrosekitten21
Ecire
Blackrosekitten21

those were messier than that time when a slime had trashed my room. could program them to stun intruders to.

Thanks I'll have them cleaned as soon as possible. I wonder if the ghosts are comfortable enough in the lower levels I know there was the sexual harrasement issue with joe from accounting.

Tenacious Rogue

Blackrosekitten21
Ecire
Blackrosekitten21
Ecire
Blackrosekitten21

Thanks I'll have them cleaned as soon as possible. I wonder if the ghosts are comfortable enough in the lower levels I know there was the sexual harrasement issue with joe from accounting.

...Do I even want to know? nevermind.

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Blackrosekitten21
Ecire
Blackrosekitten21
Ecire
Blackrosekitten21

*Spits out his coffee.*

Wow what a line to walk into I thought the only problem was Sheilas extended hugs!

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kid Jak
Blackrosekitten21
Ecire
Blackrosekitten21
Ecire
Blackrosekitten21

*Spits out his coffee.*

Wow what a line to walk into I thought the only problem was Sheilas extended hugs!

*scratches head* Yea sorry about that. Apparently one of Zero's ghosts was harrassed by Joe from accounting. You wouldn't happen to talk squirrel would you? Haha *looks ashamed* I have no idea what to do with this one.

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Blackrosekitten21

*scratches head* Yea sorry about that. Apparently one of Zero's ghosts was harrassed by Joe from accounting. You wouldn't happen to talk squirrel would you? Haha *looks ashamed* I have no idea what to do with this one.

Joe speaks English you just need to get him to lay off the coffee and energy drinks everything sort of blurs together in a constant stream of chatter.

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kid Jak
Blackrosekitten21

Joe speaks English you just need to get him to lay off the coffee and energy drinks everything sort of blurs together in a constant stream of chatter.

Haha of course he speaks english.. Unfortunatly i'm not very good with getting him to lay off the coffee and energy drinks. I guess i should try talking to him at some point....he still is a lil scary though. I think its the combination of wings and bat teeth on a squirrel that makes me freak out a bit. Haha Oh well nothing to be done about it except try.

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Blackrosekitten21
Kid Jak
Blackrosekitten21

Haha of course he speaks english.. Unfortunatly i'm not very good with getting him to lay off the coffee and energy drinks. I guess i should try talking to him at some point....he still is a lil scary though. I think its the combination of wings and bat teeth on a squirrel that makes me freak out a bit. Haha Oh well nothing to be done about it except try.

try gettign him to talk about Alchemy that always helps. either that or shoot him with a tranquilizer enough of that and he goes into slowmo and makes sense.

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kid Jak
Blackrosekitten21
Kid Jak
Blackrosekitten21

try gettign him to talk about Alchemy that always helps. either that or shoot him with a tranquilizer enough of that and he goes into slowmo and makes sense.

Thanks i'll try it next time I talk to him. I haven't heard anymore complaints but i am keeping a close eye on the situation. *looks around the offices* Man has anybody cleaned up in here since we moved in. All i see is papers and books all over,nothings filed and theres still remnants of the slime incident in some corners that i can't seem to reach. *rolls up sleeves* I think its time for some spring cleaning!

Anxious Garbage

-walks in dripping wet-

Might want to beef up security in the drainage system.... or replace the grating.

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
LOL "Squirrely Joe" is an open username on gaia! rofl rofl rofl rofl

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
IDS Wheatley
-walks in dripping wet-

Might want to beef up security in the drainage system.... or replace the grating.

You Broke my Grating crying I sleep down there

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
IDS Wheatley
-walks in dripping wet-

*reaches for a towel and gives it to wheatley* Where have you been? Haven't seen you around in awhile. You are right we need to tighten our security and where ppl can access. *Jots drainage system and grating replacement down on her notepad below no friction panels for ceiling* Wow we have alot of work do to. Does anybody know if all the security camera's in the facilties and all the speaker systems are in working order? Also how's our security in the lower levels if nobody has checked can somebody do a security check there?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff