+1 Member 1 100.0% [ 757 ]
Total Votes:[ 757 ]

Dramatic Protagonist

23,790 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Player 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
BOOM! burning_eyes

Nope! Wrong Spell! *coughs* Must wait for the smoke to clear before I try again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So...any new discoveries made in the lab today or news of our Lord Jack?

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
''Zero, it would be wise not to threaten your coworkers. You are messing with forces far beyond your understanding.''

Tenacious Rogue

Darth Acheron
''Zero, it would be wise not to threaten your coworkers. You are messing with forces far beyond your understanding.''

actually, I think that would be me when I said 'what....'
the forbidden phrase.

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
Ecire
Darth Acheron

actually, I think that would be me when I said 'what....'
the forbidden phrase.
And he threatened everyone, an unwise move.

Ghostly Warrior

35,565 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Darth Acheron
I was just establishing order as a demonic butler would have done. Even if they are coworkers and I am at the services of the corp as a butler, a minimum of civilization is needed. Besides this aura is present in my kin every time we feel angry, kind of normal from a demon of nothingness.

Tenacious Rogue

message delivered. ninja

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
Zero the hunter
Darth Acheron
I was just establishing order as a demonic butler would have done. Even if they are coworkers and I am at the services of the corp as a butler, a minimum of civilization is needed. Besides this aura is present in my kin every time we feel angry, kind of normal from a demon of nothingness.
''Don't. We have order and civilization, I see to that. I would suggest finding another outlet for that anger.''

Tenacious Rogue

I...think I am...gonna...go here...oh, look, something's happening!
-dashes off-

Ghostly Warrior

35,565 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Darth Acheron
Zero the hunter
Darth Acheron
''Don't. We have order and civilization, I see to that. I would suggest finding another outlet for that anger.''
I see then, well I apologize monsieur *Zero bows at Acheron* I will attempt to channel my anger another way. But I will say, don't take this as a threat nor a warning, as a butler I will maintain courtesy between coworkers.

Dramatic Protagonist

23,790 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Player 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Yes! Finally found the right spell and was able to cast it with the help of my little friends' wands.

*Munchins grumble and whisper in ear.*

*Looks at them in surprise* Huh? Looks nothing like a screwdriver! Can't even screw screws in place.

Strange people these are.Stranger still is that when I returned, someone was waiting there saying he succeeded before vanishing before I could get his name. I think it was that dashing J-tech that was mentioned earlier.

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
PrincessTeala
Yes! Finally found the right spell and was able to cast it with the help of my little friends' wands.

*Looks at them in surprise* Huh? Looks nothing like a screwdriver! Can't even screw screws in place.

Strange people these are.Stranger still is that when I returned, someone was waiting there saying he succeeded before vanishing before I could get his name. I think it was that dashing J-tech that was mentioned earlier.

Who?

a dashing J-tech I thought all the J-techs were girls.

Dramatic Protagonist

23,790 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Player 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Kid Jak
PrincessTeala

Who?

a dashing J-tech I thought all the J-techs were girls.

That's the ultimate question.

Funny, I could've sworn... *Shakes head hoping to clear it.* I think I was out in space too long. Must be lightheaded and seeing things from so little oxygen.

Dramatic Protagonist

23,790 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Player 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Good morning. How is everyone today? The munchkins are going to hang out here today before finding their way home. Then we'll just have to take care of the tentacles on my back.

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-reads manga- O_O Jack is back biggrin

Sorry I wasn't as active as I should have been but Lord Jack will always have my support, wherever I may be ^_^

Btw does anyone know who designed the new Jack? I wanna PM the artist because the old Jack used to have 3 fingers instead of 4.

Mythical Kitten

17,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tax Evader 100
PrincessTeala
Good morning. How is everyone today? The munchkins are going to hang out here today before finding their way home. Then we'll just have to take care of the tentacles on my back.

Welcome back to the lab~

You said earlier that a beaker spilled on you right?

The person responsible for the contents of that beaker is most likely...

...J-Tech 001! Can you please help with the tentacle issue over here!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff