• Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron
Which one is it? I searched and there were like 4 lol. Pretty good so far, just fighting a headache. I'm on a medicine that's supposed to prevent them, but I don't think it's working. How are you today?
It says your still in the guild...something strange is going on here.
There were 4 when I searched. Hmmm that's odd. It doesn't show up on my guilds page.
thats why i say something strange is going on.
Yes it is. I'll have to check my guild settings. Did someone change the settings for the guild?
I'll check but last time i looked at it nothing seemed different.
I figured it out. There were two pages of guilds I'm in xD I never noticed it before. Epic Fail on my part..
Darth Acheron
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron
There were 4 when I searched. Hmmm that's odd. It doesn't show up on my guilds page.
Yes it is. I'll have to check my guild settings. Did someone change the settings for the guild?
I figured it out. There were two pages of guilds I'm in xD I never noticed it before. Epic Fail on my part..
Its ok....now if only we could find who's active to start deciding what to do about the images.

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron
Its ok....now if only we could find who's active to start deciding what to do about the images.
redface We definitely need more active people..in the guild and the thread.

Dramatic Protagonist

23,790 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Player 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Hello. How's everyone doing today? Ready to have a Monster of a party? emotion_awesome

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
PrincessTeala
Hello. How's everyone doing today? Ready to have a Monster of a party? emotion_awesome
You're alive!! xD J-Corp should always be ready to party.

Ghostly Warrior

35,565 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Bonjour, J-corp. I have been busy with school work and still trying to find a balance between work and fun. Anyway I see that we have problem with the images on the thread. Maybe the photobucket account that was hosting it closed. We might need to host it in another account if we still have them. Otherwise, I could attempt to make new ones. But that would imply to make a new thread. sweatdrop
Zero the hunter
Bonjour, J-corp. I have been busy with school work and still trying to find a balance between work and fun. Anyway I see that we have problem with the images on the thread. Maybe the photobucket account that was hosting it closed. We might need to host it in another account if we still have them. Otherwise, I could attempt to make new ones. But that would imply to make a new thread. sweatdrop
I know that is certainly a dilemma....easiest solution would be to make a new thread but well i'll check with our pres
Darth Acheron
PrincessTeala

Yes J-corp is always ready to party...by the way are we all going to hang out with g-corp when labtech week rolls around? I know i'll likely be working but i thought i would ask.

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron
PrincessTeala

Yes J-corp is always ready to party...by the way are we all going to hang out with g-corp when labtech week rolls around? I know i'll likely be working but i thought i would ask.
That sounds like fun.
Darth Acheron
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron
PrincessTeala

That sounds like fun.
Miss kaiserin is on the mule right now working onswitching J-corps thread over the the mule so that all staff has access if something like hte image thing happens again.
PrincessTeala
Hi teala

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron
PrincessTeala

That sounds like fun.
Miss kaiserin is on the mule right now working onswitching J-corps thread over the the mule so that all staff has access if something like hte image thing happens again.
Good deal. Hopefully this won't happen again.
Darth Acheron
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron
PrincessTeala

That sounds like fun.
Did you find the new thread yet?

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron
blueduskrose

That sounds like fun.
No, not yet.
Darth Acheron
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron
blueduskrose

That sounds like fun.
No, not yet.
Still nothing?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out