Mythical Kitten

17,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tax Evader 100
J-Tech 001
Kaiserin Kai
PrincessTeala
Good morning everyone. Uh, was there a containment breach or something? All these little munchkins showed up out of nowhere and we somehow ended up in space. I think a wormhole must've opened up.Oh,and I now have tentacles on my back.

...J-Tech 001, have you been experimenting with wormholes?

Good news Everybody! The Time space Continuum is not my department so I didn't cause this.

why is that good news because I have no clue how to fix it.

I recommend talking to that dashing J-tech What's his number again? Anyways he said he was here to help and then ran off.

...Are you sure? Tentacles are one of your MOs...

Tenacious Rogue

-is sitting in a corner with crumbs all around him, nomming on another cupcake-
Cuuuupcaaaaake!
emotion_kirakira

Shadowy Genius

16,475 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Generous 100
J-Tech 001

:Catches 013 and moves her to an office chair.:

There there.

:Goes to her fridge and pulls out a container. Pouring the contents into a large cup she then places it in the microwave waiting a few seconds 001 then grabs a set of smelling salts out of her pocket and proceeds to wake 013 up.:

Good news! I have Something that should work.

:The bell dings on the microwave.:

nnn...

013 coughs once or twice as she comes to.

Damn you, 001. Could you please just find an antidote? If I were to die before Lord Jack's triumphant return to the public, I swear I will haunt you for the rest of your mortal days.

Dramatic Protagonist

23,790 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Player 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Kaiserin Kai
J-Tech 001
Kaiserin Kai
PrincessTeala
Good morning everyone. Uh, was there a containment breach or something? All these little munchkins showed up out of nowhere and we somehow ended up in space. I think a wormhole must've opened up.Oh,and I now have tentacles on my back.

...J-Tech 001, have you been experimenting with wormholes?

Good news Everybody! The Time space Continuum is not my department so I didn't cause this.

why is that good news because I have no clue how to fix it.

I recommend talking to that dashing J-tech What's his number again? Anyways he said he was here to help and then ran off.

...Are you sure? Tentacles are one of your MOs...

Now that I think about it, a beaker of green stuff from the lab spilled on me when I was being sucked through the wormhole.

Tenacious Rogue

-runs out of cupcakes in corner-
must have more....must find more...must...precious cupcaaaaakesssss.
-starts crawling and sniffing around-
{sorry, really like cupcakes. can jack use other plants as a substitute head if his current one breaks and there are no other pumpkins nearby?}

Tricky Pumpkin

J-Tech 013
J-Tech 001

:Catches 013 and moves her to an office chair.:

There there.

:Goes to her fridge and pulls out a container. Pouring the contents into a large cup she then places it in the microwave waiting a few seconds 001 then grabs a set of smelling salts out of her pocket and proceeds to wake 013 up.:

Good news! I have Something that should work.

:The bell dings on the microwave.:

nnn...

013 coughs once or twice as she comes to.

Damn you, 001. Could you please just find an antidote? If I were to die before Lord Jack's triumphant return to the public, I swear I will haunt you for the rest of your mortal days.

surprised pens the microwave and places the cup in front of 013.:

You really should try and relax 013 the Antidote is right here. It just needed heated up. I will attribute this crankyness to a side effect. And enjoy it is Peppermint flavored!

Shadowy Genius

16,475 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Generous 100
J-Tech 001

You really should try and relax 013 the Antidote is right here. It just needed heated up. I will attribute this crankyness to a side effect. And enjoy it is Peppermint flavored!

Scowling, 013 takes the antidote and studies it carefully. Could she really trust 001's judgment this time?

(There's really no other choice, I suppose.)

She downs the potion, and immediately, her blue skin reverts to normal. 013 seems a bit nauseous, though, as she doubles over and holds her stomach, groaning painfully.

...ugh.

Tricky Pumpkin

J-Tech 013
J-Tech 001

Scowling, 013 takes the antidote and studies it carefully. Could she really trust 001's judgment this time?

She downs the potion, and immediately, her blue skin reverts to normal. 013 seems a bit nauseous, though, as she doubles over and holds her stomach, groaning painfully.

...ugh.

You sip it 013 after all that much Coffee that quickly causes cramping and you might have to make a BM soon.

Dramatic Protagonist

23,790 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Player 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
J-Tech 013
J-Tech 001

...ugh.

Congrats on being normal again. Glad J-Tech 001 found the anti-dote. smile

Shadowy Genius

16,475 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Generous 100
PrincessTeala
Congrats on being normal again. Glad J-Tech 001 found the anti-dote. smile

The tech lifts her head and narrows her eyes. Talking just hurts, so she expresses her displeasure through her facial expressions.

She especially looks less than thrilled when 001 comments on the antidote's side effects.

Tenacious Rogue

-returns back to base dazed and confused-
I...I don't know why, but I found myself in Aekea and....
-shudders-
nevermind. just....no more cupcakes.

Dramatic Protagonist

23,790 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Player 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
I'm going to check this here spell book to see if I can find a spell to get home.

Hope everyone's evening is going well.

Tenacious Rogue

PrincessTeala
I'm going to check this here spell book to see if I can find a spell to get home.

I am probably gonna regret this, but...ahem.
-imitates Gobber-
What could possibly go wrong?

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Ecire
PrincessTeala

-imitates Gobber-

What could go wrong? I will tell you if you dare!

User Image

Tenacious Rogue

Kid Jak
Ecire
PrincessTeala

-imitates Gobber-

What could go wrong? I will tell you if you dare!

User Image

eh, not the worst that could happen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas