• Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron
That's good. Me too. I don't think I've ever seen J-Corp so quiet.

Me either and after all the work all of us have put in to keeping this place active! By the way what happened to all of our images? Including in the guild.
Yea really. I don't know.

I'll find out somehow what happened to the images.
Hopefully they didn't get deleted.

Well according to what is said where the images were something went wrong. Have you seen what i'm talking about yet?
no I haven't. Is it this thread and the guild?
Darth Acheron
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron

Well according to what is said where the images were something went wrong. Have you seen what i'm talking about yet?
Yes it is! Its times like these i really wish this was mule created then i could replace the images but as it stands currently there is nothing i can do! At least not in here maybe i can do something with the actual guild. I'm, gonna investigate

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron

Yes it is! Its times like these i really wish this was mule created then i could replace the images but as it stands currently there is nothing i can do! At least not in here maybe i can do something with the actual guild. I'm, gonna investigate
Yea that's a good idea.
Darth Acheron
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron

Yea that's a good idea.

Well i can change the guild images so that they work again though you can see if you can as well under settings. I have no idea what images we'd use though should we commission something or have someone in guild draw for us? Any suggestions?

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron

Yea that's a good idea.

Well i can change the guild images so that they work again though you can see if you can as well under settings. I have no idea what images we'd use though should we commission something or have someone in guild draw for us? Any suggestions?
I noticed yesterday I'm not apart of the guild anymore, which is odd. I don't remember quitting or getting a PM about it. Getting someone in the guild would probably be cheaper and you'd probably have more input.
Darth Acheron
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron
Yea that's a good idea.

I noticed yesterday I'm not apart of the guild anymore, which is odd. I don't remember quitting or getting a PM about it. Getting someone in the guild would probably be cheaper and you'd probably have more input.
They're not shutting down guilds are they? But yea if you rejoin i'll accept the request.

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron
Yea that's a good idea.

They're not shutting down guilds are they? But yea if you rejoin i'll accept the request.
Who? Gaia? I haven't heard anything. Ok I'll apply again xD
Darth Acheron
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron
Yea that's a good idea.

alright just let me know when the request is sent. So how's your day been?

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron
Yea that's a good idea.

Which one is it? I searched and there were like 4 lol. Pretty good so far, just fighting a headache. I'm on a medicine that's supposed to prevent them, but I don't think it's working. How are you today?
Darth Acheron
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron
Which one is it? I searched and there were like 4 lol. Pretty good so far, just fighting a headache. I'm on a medicine that's supposed to prevent them, but I don't think it's working. How are you today?

I'm good wait there's four J-corps? this i must see cause thats really odd.
Darth Acheron
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron
It says your still in the guild...something strange is going on here.

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron
There were 4 when I searched. Hmmm that's odd. It doesn't show up on my guilds page.
Darth Acheron
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron
There were 4 when I searched. Hmmm that's odd. It doesn't show up on my guilds page.
thats why i say something strange is going on.

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron
Yes it is. I'll have to check my guild settings. Did someone change the settings for the guild?
Darth Acheron
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron
blueduskrose
Darth Acheron
Yes it is. I'll have to check my guild settings. Did someone change the settings for the guild?
I'll check but last time i looked at it nothing seemed different.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff