Welcome to Gaia! ::

J-Corp, Assemble!

+1 Member 1 100.0% [ 757 ]
Total Votes:[ 757 ]

Tenacious Rogue

Zero the hunter
Kid Jak
Zero the hunter
Wait... if EB is in Jack's body, why would he said he was looking for the @#$!ing bunny? Doesn't make much sense if you ask me. But it's still plausible, although I have some doubts.

Because he wants to make sure he doesn't have to go back to the body he hates?
Ah... now I see. Well I better start researching on how to extract souls from living beings without killing them and putting the soul back into the body. It's not easy for me since I devour the soul while it's still inside the body.

what would we call this? Easter Jack? oh, I got it!
Jackrabbit! emotion_awesome

Ghostly Warrior

35,565 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Ecire
Zero the hunter
Kid Jak
Zero the hunter
Wait... if EB is in Jack's body, why would he said he was looking for the @#$!ing bunny? Doesn't make much sense if you ask me. But it's still plausible, although I have some doubts.

Ah... now I see. Well I better start researching on how to extract souls from living beings without killing them and putting the soul back into the body. It's not easy for me since I devour the soul while it's still inside the body.

Well I was thinking something along the lines of the Easter Pumpkin for the EB in our lord's body. For Jack, I think that Jackarbbit could work. I just hope that if it's a mind swap we can do something about it.

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Ecire
Zero the hunter
Kid Jak
Zero the hunter

Don't make me fish slap you

Tenacious Rogue

Zero the hunter
Ecire
Zero the hunter
Kid Jak
Zero the hunter

Well I was thinking something along the lines of the Easter Pumpkin for the EB in our lord's body. For Jack, I think that Jackarbbit could work. I just hope that if it's a mind swap we can do something about it.

hopefully if that is the case.
gah! I need more info!

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Ecire

gah! I need more info!

get help infiltrating the Zurg and ask the elftechs since they know a thing or two about body swapping

Tenacious Rogue

Kid Jak
Ecire

gah! I need more info!

get help infiltrating the Zurg and ask the elftechs since they know a thing or two about body swapping

will see what I...
-hears bell-
dinnertime.

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Happy Thanksgiving J-Corp!

Dramatic Protagonist

23,790 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Player 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Happy Thanksgiving!

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
All I can imagine is that Jack basically evolved after the explosion. While his body might have been destroyed, he simple regenerated and became stronger as long as there's remains. I see it this way considering that he said "I win" before the nuke hit.

...I've been playing too much Pokemon...

With EB's case, he may be absolutely infuriated that his plan didn't work and it only served to cause harm to himself. May be even more pissed now that it seems that Santa will take part in this as well.

Other than that...lmao Peyo. No. That's not daddy.

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
Poor Peyo he'll never find his dad.

Enduring Seeker

13,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
Interesting... If this is a body swap storyline, then I think S-Corp might have had a hand in it.
(After all, they've already had some experience in these matters...)

Can't wait to see how this plays out!

Ghostly Warrior

35,565 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
I just thought of something. What if the bomb didn't switched their bodies, rather it changed their DNA. The radiation of the bomb could have scrambled their DNA mutating them and combining their genetic code. Jack could have gotten some of EB genes mixed with his thus giving him a more rabbitesque appearance.

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
Zero the hunter
I just thought of something. What if the bomb didn't switched their bodies, rather it changed their DNA. The radiation of the bomb could have scrambled their DNA mutating them and combining their genetic code. Jack could have gotten some of EB genes mixed with his thus giving him a more rabbitesque appearance.
IF it were a nuclear weapon which EB has not had in the past. He still looks like Jack unless I've missed a manga update, which makes all of this unfounded conjecture.

Ghostly Warrior

35,565 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Darth Acheron
Zero the hunter
IF it were a nuclear weapon which EB has not had in the past. He still looks like Jack unless I've missed a manga update, which makes all of this unfounded conjecture.
Oh is just that Uncle Kenny posted this in his journal
User Image

Kid Jak theorized that EB and Jack switched bodies since Jack looks like EB with his pose and those horns that could be ears. It's just speculating why Jack looks like that.

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
Zero the hunter
Darth Acheron
Zero the hunter
Oh is just that Uncle Kenny posted this in his journal
User Image

Kid Jak theorized that EB and Jack switched bodies since Jack looks like EB with his pose and those horns that could be ears. It's just speculating why Jack looks like that.
Wow, I need to check the journal more often. Something is definitely up. The EB body has Jack's aura if you noticed lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff