Welcome to Gaia! ::

J-Corp, Assemble!

+1 Member 1 100.0% [ 757 ]
Total Votes:[ 757 ]

Devout Pumpkin

J-Tech 013
Enharmonic Interval

Maybe we will get to completely rebuild Halloweentown since it was destroyed and all. I'd really like to see something happen with that in the next event so they don't forget to do it D:

Are you feeling better 013?

Rebuilding Halloweentown, I would not mind. EB, however...I don't think I should like to touch him. I think I will be avoiding rabbits for a long, long time.

She sighs.

Yes and no. The serum that saved my life last month after the Crunny attack--whatever was in it....well, er, it seems to be slowly killing me. I've been blue ever since then. My skin is blue.

I do not blame you for wishing to avoid rabbits. You've had some pretty traumatizing happenings with the creatures D: I had no idea you were still experiencing ill effects because of this serum and a cure was yet to be found. After your great sacrifice I'm sure all available J-Techs and personal would be more than happy to work on such a project. gonk

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
You know 013 you could always join the ranks of the fish people might even be able to stabilize that dieing thing

Shadowy Genius

16,475 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Generous 100
Enharmonic Interval

I do not blame you for wishing to avoid rabbits. You've had some pretty traumatizing happenings with the creatures D: I had no idea you were still experiencing ill effects because of this serum and a cure was yet to be found. After your great sacrifice I'm sure all available J-Techs and personal would be more than happy to work on such a project. gonk

I've been trying to discover an antidote, but as of late, I've become prone to narcoleptic spells, and when I come to, my findings have been spilled all over the floor.

...Kid Jak, how would becoming a fish person diminish my odds of dying?

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
J-Tech 013
Enharmonic Interval

I've been trying to discover an antidote, but as of late, I've become prone to narcoleptic spells, and when I come to, my findings have been spilled all over the floor.

...Kid Jak, how would becoming a fish person diminish my odds of dying?

you could breath water and air higher chance of survival with being able to cope with two atmospheres.

and have you asked 001 how to fix they potion?

Shadowy Genius

16,475 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Generous 100
Kid Jak

you could breath water and air higher chance of survival with being able to cope with two atmospheres.

and have you asked 001 how to fix they potion?

Alas, I've not seen 001 since the explosion.

Tricky Pumpkin

Good News Everybody the recent problems with the mutations has a 30% chance of not being my fault!

I hope everyone is still well!

Shadowy Genius

16,475 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Generous 100
J-Tech 001
Good News Everybody the recent problems with the mutations has a 30% chance of not being my fault!

You have an excellent sense of timing, as always, sir.

013 rolls her eyes.

I trust you were unhurt during the explosion?/size]

Tenacious Rogue

J-Tech 001

-is hanging from the ceiling using clawed shoes-
as well as you can be, at any rate.
this is not as easy as it looks.

Tricky Pumpkin

J-Tech 013
J-Tech 001

013 rolls her eyes.

I trust you were unhurt during the explosion?

Yes 013 I was quite fine I got my romance collection safely stored away before the blast. Now I have finished reorganizing my lab while including more buttons and switches!

Ecire

If you want i could give you proper suction cup tentacles to hand from the Ceiling!

Tenacious Rogue

J-Tech 001
J-Tech 013
J-Tech 001

013 rolls her eyes.

I trust you were unhurt during the explosion?

Yes 013 I was quite fine I got my romance collection safely stored away before the blast. Now I have finished reorganizing my lab while including more buttons and switches!

Ecire

If you want i could give you proper suction cup tentacles to hand from the Ceiling!

no thanks. I am fine with the shoes.
last time I mutated, I was basically stuck to the ground.

Dramatic Protagonist

23,790 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Player 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Good morning everyone. How are things going in the labs today?

Stone-cold Deadeye

Zero the hunter
Jacks the Jinx
Zero the hunter
You seem familiar to me. Are you Hunter Zero on another Message Board somewhere? Or have you ever gone by that name here or anywhere else? That name just really sounds familiar to me.
Nope I doubt that I am the person you are saying. I don't go to message boards and I use another pesudo if I do. Also I didn't go by the name of Hunter Zero here.
Ok. Thank you.

Tenacious Rogue

PrincessTeala
Good morning everyone. How are things going in the labs today?

don't know, but right now, it makes me glad I am a field operative.
-is still hanging from the ceiling-

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Good morning everyone. *looks around the room* Ecire is there a reason your hanging from our ceiling and not doing something useful? 013 still having issues with feeling sleepy? I hope someone finds a solution for you soon. Well other then that how is everyone today?

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Afternoon all. No security breaches during the night I hope.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff