Tenacious Rogue

Darth Acheron
Ecire
Darth Acheron
Ecire
Darth Acheron
*sets the room up for the turkeys*

-brings in a bag of feed-
no use setting up a room without the food, right?
Yep.

and the best part is, nothing went wrong in any way or form.
-realizes what I just said and looks around for any mishaps-
huh, nothing. kinda expected things to start going wrong then.
Let's just keep things going well and not say that.

agreed.
-gets back to work setting up the room by spreading out the straw-
hey, think we should add something to help with the....smell?

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Good idea, no one would like the smell of turkey poo. Someone will just have to stay on top of it. *Fills the water bowls up*

Tenacious Rogue

Darth Acheron
Good idea, no one would like the smell of turkey poo. Someone will just have to stay on top of it. *Fills the water bowls up*

think we should also get a lock for this room? not for the turkeys, but uh...
-glances obviously to the various beakers and tubes.-
wouldn't want them getting mutated accidentally or on purpose.

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
Ecire
Darth Acheron

That's a good idea. I'll post a guard droid as well to keep the experiments from eating the turkeys.

Graceful Lightbringer

23,950 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
Darth Acheron
Ecire
Darth Acheron

That's a good idea. I'll post a guard droid as well to keep the experiments from eating the turkeys.

You might want to let a Tech know what you're doing, just in case! Stumbling upon a couple of turkey-guarding droids might freak them out.

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
[Hazy Kasumi]
Darth Acheron
Ecire
Darth Acheron

You might want to let a Tech know what you're doing, just in case! Stumbling upon a couple of turkey-guarding droids might freak them out.
Yea that's a good idea. Don't want to startle them.

Tenacious Rogue

[Hazy Kasumi]
Darth Acheron
Ecire
Darth Acheron

-imagines the situation-
bwahahahahaha! they would probably think the place got taken over by Turkeys for a Thanksgiving invasion.

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
Someone might want to update the rules to include not quoting the front page.

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
howdy all how goes it?

Ghostly Warrior

35,565 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
*Looks at the turkeys* ...Live turkeys.... couldn't you have gotten already dead ones? It's not that easy to cook a whole live turkey. Well it is if you have an army of ghosts at your disposal. Still you could have at least informed the corp so that we had a coop ready for them. I will have some ghosts help you out... *Snaps fingers as some ghosts appear and help out* ...but if they cause any trouble, I will have to discipline people with this. *Takes out a stack of encyclopedias*

Tenacious Rogue

Zero the hunter
*Looks at the turkeys* ...Live turkeys.... couldn't you have gotten already dead ones? It's not that easy to cook a whole live turkey. Well it is if you have an army of ghosts at your disposal. Still you could have at least informed the corp so that we had a coop ready for them. I will have some ghosts help you out... *Snaps fingers as some ghosts appear and help out* ...but if they cause any trouble, I will have to discipline people with this. *Takes out a stack of encyclopedias*

they taste better fresh, though. and ohdearlordjack! that is a big stack of big books!

Desirable Nymph

12,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Happy Thanksgiving!

Ghostly Warrior

35,565 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Ecire
Zero the hunter

they taste better fresh, though. and ohdearlordjack! that is a big stack of big books!
That is true. As for the books, I will make you balance one in your head for each trouble you cause like this. *Places a book over Ecire's head, it bursts into flames and turns to ashes* ....I knew I should have gotten the asbestos cover. Well I won't be using the books for you.

Tenacious Rogue

Zero the hunter
Ecire
Zero the hunter

That is true. As for the books, I will make you balance one in your head for each trouble you cause like this. *Places a book over Ecire's head, it bursts into flames and turns to ashes* ....I knew I should have gotten the asbestos cover. Well I won't be using the books for you.

don't worry, nothing like what....nothing is gonna happen. I took extra precautions.
even took the effort to have them away from any of the experiments.
-breathes sigh of relief-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces