Choose your path!

Warrior 0.22131147540984 22.1% [ 27 ]
Mage 0.23770491803279 23.8% [ 29 ]
Thief 0.16393442622951 16.4% [ 20 ]
Poll whore....lol 0.37704918032787 37.7% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 122 ]

Lyfjaberg's Husband

Anafae

Boudreaux raised his eyebrow and obliged, moving to show his bare back . . . which looked like it got attacked by a freaking Panther. Strangely enough, the big Swamp rat couldn't feel a damn thing from it. Then again, when you're built like a small locomotive and endured half of what that boy done, a few scratches isn't gonna pop up . . . yet.

Wicked Trickster

Swamp-Surfer
Anafae

Boudreaux raised his eyebrow and obliged, moving to show his bare back . . . which looked like it got attacked by a freaking Panther. Strangely enough, the big Swamp rat couldn't feel a damn thing from it. Then again, when you're built like a small locomotive and endured half of what that boy done, a few scratches isn't gonna pop up . . . yet.
"Damn, I done tore up yer back in the worst way!", Astrid exclaimed, her face going pink. She moved over the big cajun, and gripped his shoulders lightly,turning him more for a better look at his back,"Ya can't feel 'em?", she asked, glancing at Boudreaux from the corner of her eye.

Lyfjaberg's Husband

Anafae

Boudreaux looked at her funny. "Reckon I got used to i- damn, now that ya mention it, it does kinda smart." he said, chuckling a little bit. Hot damn, what did I get into last night?! he thought as he looked back at Astrid, who was turning pink. Did they? They must have.

Wicked Trickster

Swamp-Surfer
Anafae

Boudreaux looked at her funny. "Reckon I got used to i- damn, now that ya mention it, it does kinda smart." he said, chuckling a little bit. Hot damn, what did I get into last night?! he thought as he looked back at Astrid, who was turning pink. Did they? They must have.
"C'mon...ya should go clean them up.", Astrid nudged him lightly in the side, sighing. Damn, well now she felt bad. Mind, whatever happened, she was still drawing a blank on it massivel.

Timid Smoker

ShapeshifterPandoxCiel

User Image
Marcus
6"2'
Demon

Marcus smiled. "Sure" He said and took out a pan and a pot and started making the food. He looked over at the tv everyonce and a while and smiled at Serenity. Once the food was done he set the food on the table for her. He wasnt very hungry so he only made enough for her. "Here you go" He told her with a smile.

Timid Smoker

Anafae
Swamp-Surfer
Anafae

"C'mon...ya should go clean them up.", Astrid nudged him lightly in the side, sighing. Damn, well now she felt bad. Mind, whatever happened, she was still drawing a blank on it massivel.
((-hugs- hi))

Shadowy Sex Symbol

User Image
Serenity smiles and then giggles softly. " Aye." She then looks at the tv. Watching tom and Jerry. She giggles at there antics. How the cat all ways try to get the mouse. But never could. She giggles and then flickers her eyes at her mate. She smiles as the food came and then it was placed in front of her. " If your wonder the good shows are on later. Its how this network works I guess " She waves her hand at the cartoon network channel. She then smiles and start to dig in. " You not that hungry ?" she asks him. As she spoons some more of her soup into her spoon and then her lips.

oOMonte_MoneyOo

Shadowy Sex Symbol

User Image
Sky Tenshi the Angel
Taken
Where at Bar
With whom ? Any ones guess
Sky sighs as she walks down from her room. She hadn't seen him in a long while. Wondering if something bad had happened to the male. She shivers on that thought. What could have happened ? Was he okay ? She frowns not knowing and that in its self bothered her to the core. She walks to the bar and then gets her self a glass of water. Her hair lose and flowing about her. And her wings tucked nicely away. Her eyes flickers about in the room. Wondering what horrors awaited her today. She leans on a stool and then frowns. The place seamed lively at best. But she was still alone with out him. She drinks her water and then frowns. Thinking of what to do. She stretches as she looks about. and then felt the area of another angel. A dark one ? Or born just dark ? She flickers her eyes around. So blue like the sky.

Timid Smoker

ShapeshifterPandoxCiel

User Image
Marcus
6"2'
Demon

Marcus smiled and chuckled when she was talking about the tv. He had forgotten that she was still getting used to some things. He sat down next to her and shook his head. "Im not very hungry" He told her with a smile.

Shadowy Sex Symbol

User Image
Serenity watches the wonders world of tv. And a thing called cartoons. When he spoke. She smiles cutely." I see. Are you working tonight ?" She asks him. She then stretches a bit. She eats her grilled cheese and then hums softly. Thinking of something to cook. That was another thing. She was still learning how to cook a meal ! She sighs and shakes her head. The best she could do was that box thing that shots waves of something or another. She smiles at him as she looks at her hand to realize it was all gone." Didn't know I was that hungry." She giggles. And her chest moved with the movement. She had to get use to the well full chest for a while until they go down. Since baby milk was in there.At less she thinks so. .

oOMonte_MoneyOo

Shadowy Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

Agnese, Mdignight , Adelina & Kain

Agnese , Midnight , Adelina with her hurt bird. and Kain walked down the path. All had a few things on there mind. One being what to do with Adelina. Adelina on the other hand was going to the tavern. She hums a song as she skips along. She then stops in her tracks seeing a pretty angel in side. She gasps and then flickers her tail " Mom !" She calls out. " There is another angel !" Agnese chuckles and then shakes her head back and forth. Wondering what to do with the girl. " Aye there will be more angels silly. The world is full of them " This fact alone was true. She pats Kain's back as he walks beside her. " It might be Sky." He says to them " Lets go in and say hello " He nods to the small group. Midnight shrinks into his smallest size and follows them with no comment. His thoughts were on food. Not angel

So with that. Four beings walked into the tavern. Kain waves to the angel of pureness and then smiles " Hello Sky !" He calls out. He watches as Sky looks up and then smiles softly but shyly. " Hi I am Adelina !" The neko girl says bringing her hand out to the female. Kain smiles as Sky takes the girls hand and shakes it lightly. After every one got settled in he went to work on the stage.
User Image

Lyfjaberg's Husband

Anafae

Boudreaux smiled as he got up. "No worries on it, che'. I reckon whatevah happened, ya musta really gotchaself excited." he said, his drawl seemed relaxed and rather mellow, a surprise compared to many of the adventures he had . . . especially with snakes. He HATED snakes. As in would start shooting at it.

Wicked Trickster

Swamp-Surfer
Anafae

Boudreaux smiled as he got up. "No worries on it, che'. I reckon whatevah happened, ya musta really gotchaself excited." he said, his drawl seemed relaxed and rather mellow, a surprise compared to many of the adventures he had . . . especially with snakes. He HATED snakes. As in would start shooting at it.
"Would explain all th' blood.", Astrid coughed, glancing sidelong. She wouldn't state just where this blood was,just that it was there...and under her nails. Crawling out of bed, she stretched, her tail swaying lazily behind the hybrid,"Ah,yer..balloon thing. Ya want help findin' it?"

Timid Smoker

Kagome walked downstairs and got a glass of water from the bar. Her wing had been healing well so she could walk now with it bandaged to her back. She drank her water and read a book that she brought down from her room. She wondered how Tensiel was. Epecially since the last time they talked they had talked about how she liked him and that some people were different and werent afraid of him. She knew he didnt like her back but she couldnt help but like him anyway.

Shadowy Sex Symbol

User Image
Sky Tenshi the Angel
Taken
Where at Bar
With whom ? Any ones guess
Sky smiles and then nods. She shakes the females neko's hand as Kain went about to do his own thin." Sky." she says softly with a blush. She lets go of the neko's hand and then puts her hand on her lap. She watches the trio. No not Trio. More like four of them were talking and she was in it. She frowns as they were talking to each other about the forest and such things. She nods her head and then drinks her water.

User ImageUser Image

Agnese, Mdignight , Adelina & Kain

Agnese , nods to the female " So are you working here Sky ?" She asks her. Adelina smiles and then sits on a stool " Of course she does mom. Isn't it known if Kain knows her ?" She asks her. Kain nods his head from where he stood. " Of course she works here. " He says to them and then smiles at Sky." Don't worry they are fine Sky." He says to her. As he was saying this. He was setting up the wires and all of that fun stuff. As they walked about random things
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces