Poll whore....lol 0.37704918032787 37.7% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 122 ]

Timid Smoker

ShapeshifterPandoxCiel

User Image
Marcus
6"2'
Demon

Marcus was about to say something when Serenity brought up the car but he stopped when Aikur looked confused. He shook his head he knew he would talk to Marcus about it later. He smiled and hugged her back when she gave him a better hug. "You cant get to used to those things next thing you know you will want to do it again" He said with a chuckle and Marcus rolled his eyes. Marcus tucked the little ones in and saw Leo's look and raised an eyebrow. Could he be more dmeon then anything? Oh please dear god let him not be exactly like his father growing up. He didnt want Leo growing up killing people like he did.

Shadowy Sex Symbol

User Image

Snow nods her head " True. Bat's can't see. And they do very well in the dark" She smiles at him and then pats his lap." Well at less you don't have to worry to much out here. Its peaceful and quite." she looks up at the sky and then smiles

Shadowy Sex Symbol

User Image
Serenity smiles and then looks at Aikur. " Well I am sure we might. but I don't think this soon." She giggles." But then again. We have a lovely family with this size right ?" She asks Marcus. Who would want 15 or so children was beyond her. One of each gender was good enough for Serenity. And she was sure it was the same for Marcus. She smiles at her two babies and then shakes her head." Leo be nice " She says in a motherly tone. Leo blinks and goes soft in the face. Grabbing his stuff lion with clumsy hands. He pulls the stuff animal to him to hide his face into its fake hair of main. Serenity laughs and then pats Marcus on his shoulder. " I think he is acting tough for his baby sis." She whispers in his ear. And with that she turns to Emily seeing she was holding her stuff bunny tightly to her chest. Well as tightly as a baby could.

oOMonte_MoneyOo

Loyal Gaian

Anafae
((*shuffles in and sits in corner, holding her arm and sighing irritably* -.- ))
(( -mews cutely and nuzzles your shoulder- ))

Wicked Trickster

((Hey Zeke..))

Loyal Gaian

(( herrow Anafae. :3 How ya feeling? ))

Wicked Trickster

(( I'm ok...arms massively sore though. Think there's something wrong with it, so I might look into getting it x-rayed..)

Loyal Gaian

(( sad I'm sorry to hear that. >< I finally got my cast off last week. ))

Wicked Trickster

((Nice, I'm happy for you 3nodding ))

Timid Smoker

ShapeshifterPandoxCiel

User Image
Marcus
6"2'
Demon

Marcus and Aikur smiled. Aikur saw Leo acting like a tough guy and laughed. Marcus wrapped his arm around Serenity and smiled at the little twins. Aikur looked at the couple and smiled. "Well it was nice seeing you Serenity but i must get back to my lovely Prisma. I mostly came to see my new neice and nephew" He said and gave her a hug. "I will see you later" He said and left their house.

Deathly Protagonist

50,365 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • ReAnimated 50
Anafae
(( I'm ok...arms massively sore though. Think there's something wrong with it, so I might look into getting it x-rayed..)
(( Hope you feel better soon!! ))

Wicked Trickster

Damn, that was good..she needed the sleep. Astrid crept from Lulu's bathroomroom the next morning. She didn't have a place of her own yet, after being gone so long..so, Lulu generously allowed the hybrid a night in her own...provided that Astrid actually took a bath ( hey, being on the road without much money didn't allow for proper sleeping accommodations, or bathing areas, so all she had was random lakes or ponds )..which she grudgingly agreed to. So, now squeaky clean, and forced into some of Lulu's clothes until her own were cleaned as well, Astrid was adorned in a pair of jeans, which were actually rather tight around the backside( nice booteh ) and a baggy-ish

Last night however...she couldn't remember much of. Probably the consumption of too much alcohol. All she did remember,w as being around that new fella, Boudreaux...huh, wonder if he found a place to sleep. Plopping down on the abnormally bulky bed, she tipped back over, stretching out, her short size barely allowing the female to take up much in the way of length, Tilting her head over, she reached over and pulled the blankets over herself, eyes closing.

Lyfjaberg's Husband

Boudreaux on the other hand, had just woken up on the other side of the bed. His head not really sore, but reminding him that yes, he DID drink last night. "Son . . . I gotta lay off de Rum." he growled, getting up, scratching himself. He did manage to somehow crawl into a bed and get sleep, but . . . wait, what was this that crawled into the bed? Was that who he thought it was?

It kinda looked like the woman he was drinking with last night! Not thinking too much of it, he got back down in the bed, looking around. Hmm . . . can barely remember last night, woke up in a stranger's bed and the balloon is somewhere else . . . yup. Par for the course. he thought.

Wicked Trickster

Swamp-Surfer
Boudreaux on the other hand, had just woken up on the other side of the bed. His head not really sore, but reminding him that yes, he DID drink last night. "Son . . . I gotta lay off de Rum." he growled, getting up, scratching himself. He did manage to somehow crawl into a bed and get sleep, but . . . wait, what was this that crawled into the bed? Was that who he thought it was?

It kinda looked like the woman he was drinking with last night! Not thinking too much of it, he got back down in the bed, looking around. Hmm . . . can barely remember last night, woke up in a stranger's bed and the balloon is somewhere else . . . yup. Par for the course. he thought.
The sound of a strange, but familiar voice did alert Astrid to Boudreaux's presence. Her eyes shot open, feeling his weight shift around in bed, moving sideways to look up at the large male. The hell was he doing there?! Wait,did they? Astrid couldn't really remember if she had clothes on when she first woke up either! Her face steadily turned red.

Lyfjaberg's Husband

Anafae

Boudreaux looked down at Astrid. "G'mornin', che' . . . now how'd we get here?" he asked. Fortunately, he seemed like he was still dressed, but he might not have last night. This was going to be rather hard to explain why HE was there, when after all, he barely remembered getting there to begin with!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff