Choose your path!

Warrior 0.22131147540984 22.1% [ 27 ]
Mage 0.23770491803279 23.8% [ 29 ]
Thief 0.16393442622951 16.4% [ 20 ]
Poll whore....lol 0.37704918032787 37.7% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 122 ]

Wicked Trickster

oOMonte_MoneyOo
Kagome walked downstairs and got a glass of water from the bar. Her wing had been healing well so she could walk now with it bandaged to her back. She drank her water and read a book that she brought down from her room. She wondered how Tensiel was. Epecially since the last time they talked they had talked about how she liked him and that some people were different and werent afraid of him. She knew he didnt like her back but she couldnt help but like him anyway.
The front door swung open, and an irritated, bloody Tansiel stalked in, one hand clamped tightly over his left eye...which seemed to be leaking blood more than any other part of his body. Uttering several low curses, he made his way towards the kitchen and disappeared inside to the sink, turning on cold water and profusely starting to scrub at his face.

Wicked Trickster

User Image"Tansiel, you need to come back and let me help you!",not long after the first tiefling entered, Janori soon followed, looking worried and holding a roll of bandages in her hands. Her clothes had been swapped for something more comfortable, a pair of baggy pants, and a form fitting, almost halter like top. She stormed after her twin, and moved into the kitchen, sighing.

Timid Smoker

Anafae

Kagome looked behind her and saw Tensiel come in bloody. She gasped and followed after him carefully so she didnt hurt her wing again. "Tensiel what happened?!" She asked worriedly. She knew he didnt like her the same way she liked him but she still couldnt help but worry for him.

Wicked Trickster

oOMonte_MoneyOo
Anafae

Kagome looked behind her and saw Tensiel come in bloody. She gasped and followed after him carefully so she didnt hurt her wing again. "Tensiel what happened?!" She asked worriedly. She knew he didnt like her the same way she liked him but she still couldnt help but worry for him.
"Keep away from me!", he snarled,the sound wracked with pain.His head turned ever so slightly..and showed a horrific sight....an empty socket where the eyeball should have been...merely a mass of crimson gore dribbling free. He looked angry, but clearly trying to control himself. When Janori came into the room, he hissed,taking a step back.

Timid Smoker

Anafae

Kagome flinched a little when he yelled at her but she then just had a stern look. "Tensiel comehere i can help you" She said taking a step foreword. She didnt get any closer because she was a little afriad that he was gonne hurt her.

Shadowy Sex Symbol

User Image
Sky Tenshi the Angel
Taken
Where at Bar
With whom ? Any ones guess
Sky looks at them and then smiles. She then drinks some more of her drink. And then gasps softly as two demons went by her and into the kitchen. She shakes her head not sure what to think of it. She looks down at the ground hearing a loud bang from the stage. She gasps and jumps up to only realize it was Kain doing his own thing and the loud bang was his hooves dancing on the hard ground as he set things up. She frowns as the floor gave a different beat each time his hoof hit the ground. Was it hollow in some places and thick in others ? She sighs and then smiles at them." So where are you all from ?" She asks them.

User ImageUser Image

Agnese, Mdignight , Adelina & Kain

Agnese smiles "I am from a people in the desert." She nods to the female. "Thus the tan I guess " She chuckles. What part though of the land of sand was any ones guess. She pats her daughter " My step daughter I am sad to say I do not know where she was born. Only found " Adelina smiles and then nods. " yep." She then lays her head on her mothers lap. Her tail flickers behind her.
User Image

Wicked Trickster

oOMonte_MoneyOo
Anafae

Kagome flinched a little when he yelled at her but she then just had a stern look. "Tensiel comehere i can help you" She said taking a step foreword. She didnt get any closer because she was a little afriad that he was gonne hurt her.
He growled sharply,his only eye flaring a vibrant shade of orange,"Don't get any closer...please..", Tansiel pressed his hand back over the gaping socket,shaking, his skin taking on a faint greenish hue...sickly. Clearly the blood loss was beginning to take its toll on his body.

Timid Smoker

Anafae

Kagome shook her head. "No i will not step back. I am going to help you" She said and took another step foreword. "Now let me see you eye...please" She said.

Wicked Trickster

User ImageJanori sighs, her eyes twitching,"Kagome, you watch over him. If he starts to get out of hand, pinch his left ear. It actually helps him calm down.", she muttered, loudly enough for the angel to hear, then turned and left, going to sit at the bar, running a coppery red hand through her silky hair,"....He's like a cat...geezums...", her eyes wandered towards the others, silently watching them.

Wicked Trickster

oOMonte_MoneyOo
Anafae

Kagome shook her head. "No i will not step back. I am going to help you" She said and took another step foreword. "Now let me see you eye...please" She said.
Tansiel lifted his head, staring at her uncertainly..and slowly pulled down his hand, allowing Kagome to see the bloody socket. He had no clue what this girl would do....but, she did seem to want to help..not cause harm.
Watching the two storm into the kitchen Mariah doesn't do anything for now. If need be they all know she's here and is happy to help. Setting down her drink she walks out from behind the bar. Grabbing her youngest four kids, she carries them upstairs. Putting them to bed she's back downstairs in a bit. Moving back behind the bar she slides onto a stool and crosses her long legs. Sky blue eyes roam the room as she checks for anyone needing anything.

Wicked Trickster

"Sounds like a ton of drama.", Sven says as he steps down from the stairs, braiding is hair back into its thick braid, smiling at Mariah groggily,"Any idea where Isabella is? And Mononoke is waiting for you upstairs."

Timid Smoker

Anafae

Kagome walked over to him and looked at his eye socket. 'What happened to you?........" She mumbled. She rested her hand on his shoulder and her other hand over his eye socket. Not n it but over it like he was doing. She closed her eyes and concentrated. The wound began to heal. It didnt make him have an eye again but it did make the wound heal and the bleeding stop. She then opened her eyes and looked at him. "I can heal people. Just not myself" She said. She put her hand on his shoulders and inspected his eye socket to see if she did a good job.
Mariah looks surprised as hell to see him. "You're suppose to be with her in your little world thing. The one she made for you guys... I'll grab a break, I've been here since you guys left. Or she left I guess..." Wondering what was going on with Isabella and Sven, Mariah heads upstairs to Mononoke.

Wicked Trickster

oOMonte_MoneyOo
Anafae

Kagome walked over to him and looked at his eye socket. 'What happened to you?........" She mumbled. She rested her hand on his shoulder and her other hand over his eye socket. Not n it but over it like he was doing. She closed her eyes and concentrated. The wound began to heal. It didnt make him have an eye again but it did make the wound heal and the bleeding stop. She then opened her eyes and looked at him. "I can heal people. Just not myself" She said. She put her hand on his shoulders and inspected his eye socket to see if she did a good job.
"...Thank you..", Tansiel gingerly touched a hand over his..eyeless eye, sighing shakily. He was rapidly becoming nauseated, and ran to the sink, lurching over it as a wave of bile rose up his throat, and down into the surface below.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff