6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
x-NightNeko-x
God Solder- Wolf
x-NightNeko-x

"Hello, love."
Sharlah winked to him. The growing wings were uncomfortable, but that didn't stop her from sleeping well. She rolled her shoulder blades around a bit, trying to get rid of the pain/uncomfort.

User Image

-Marker-

He floated down. "My mate.... dose the wings hurt... they are not suppose to pet me see." He said lifting the back of her shirt to get a better look.

God Solder- Wolf

User Image

"Just a bit.."
It looked to be two spikes trying to break through the skin. She waited for him to finish his inspection.

User Image

-Marker-

He looked her over and then sighed. "Oh I see.... your wings are going to be really big." he said happily. That must be the reason for the discomfort. Oh I wonder what they will look like. I bet they will be sexy just like you." he said playfully to her.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Anafae
God Solder- Wolf

User Image

-WOLF-

He shook his head. "Not your fault." She was damp but he liked having her in his arms so he did not mind. He then kissed her." When her removed his lips from hers he blushed and then shifted into his human form.

User Image

-WOLF-

"Oops.... looks like I must have gotten a bit worked up from holding you and from having you hurt. " His eyes were now sad and had an intense look of worry in them. "I will do my best to make sure you feel better. What is it you want?"
"A strong drink...something tells me I'm gonna need it.", Karnayna twisted herself to face Wolf and took a good look at his human face,"And for you to stay with me is all.", she leaned in and gently stole a kiss from her lovers lips before slowly pulling back to lay in bed, keeping onto her side so she didn't rest on the bump.

User Image

-WOLF-

"I will go get that drink and then stay by your side for as long as you want. "His voice now had so much emotion in it he was having to hold them back. His mate was hurt and he did not know who did it. Once he was back to his demon form he would be out for blood so he hoped he would stay human for a while so he could keep himself next to her. He left to get then drink and came back with sever bottles. "I brought several kinds." he said setting them on the night stand.

Wicked Trickster

God Solder- Wolf

User Image

-WOLF-

"I will go get that drink and then stay by your side for as long as you want. "His voice now had so much emotion in it he was having to hold them back. His mate was hurt and he did not know who did it. Once he was back to his demon form he would be out for blood so he hoped he would stay human for a while so he could keep himself next to her. He left to get then drink and came back with sever bottles. "I brought several kinds." he said setting them on the night stand.
"I..think that'll be more than enough.", she sweatdropped comically,staring at the bottles. Karnayna only craved booze right now, because it'd help with the pain, and her mood. Scooting over to make room for Wolf, she patted the spot beside her.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Anafae
God Solder- Wolf

User Image

-WOLF-

"I..think that'll be more than enough.", she sweatdropped comically,staring at the bottles. Karnayna only craved booze right now, because it'd help with the pain, and her mood. Scooting over to make room for Wolf, she patted the spot beside her.

User Image

-WOLF-

He handed her a bottle and took one of his own. "Well I forgot glasses. I hope you dont mind drinking from the bottle." He then sat next to her where she patted the bed.

Devoted Lunatic

God Solder- Wolf
olf"]

User Image

Sharlah blushed through her fur. She gently took Marker's hands and kissed him.
"I love you."
She said happily. She had never been happier in her life.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
x-NightNeko-x
God Solder- Wolf
olf"]

User Image

Sharlah blushed through her fur. She gently took Marker's hands and kissed him.
"I love you."
She said happily. She had never been happier in her life.

User Image

-Marker-

He let his free hand snake around her and let his hand rest on her butt. "I love you to. " He then nuzzled her fur happily. "Im a very very lucky..... demon.... creature.... guy..."He said fumbling his words.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

-Koda-

He finally picked out a set of cloths that were more his style. It was a blue shirt with a neck that covered his lips and a pair of jeans that were lose fit. "How do these look Shiza?" He asked wondering if she found these cloths appealing.

Devoted Lunatic

God Solder- Wolf

Shiza smiled and nodded. It looked really good on him.
"I like it!"
She grinned happily, giving him a hug. It really did look handsome on him.

Devoted Lunatic

God Solder- Wolf

User Image

"I'm a very lucky cat."
She grinned, purring as she was in his arms. She kissed him again before licking his lips.
"Care for a drink?"

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
x-NightNeko-x
God Solder- Wolf

Shiza smiled and nodded. It looked really good on him.
"I like it!"
She grinned happily, giving him a hug. It really did look handsome on him.

User Image

-Koda-

He then hugged her back and smiled. "Yes then this shall be a great day of the birth present." he then blushed. "You really dont have to do this my Shiza. Just having you as my mate is more then enough for me."

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
x-NightNeko-x
God Solder- Wolf

User Image

"I'm a very lucky cat."
She grinned, purring as she was in his arms. She kissed him again before licking his lips.
"Care for a drink?"

User Image

-Marker-

He looked to the bar and smiled. "Yes.... I think a drink would be very nice right now." his said as his wings fluttered. He floated over behind the bar and smiled. so what do you want to drink?"

Devoted Lunatic

God Solder- Wolf

Shiza blushed when he said that. She hugged him gently and kissed him on the cheek.
"Let's pay and we can do whatever you want to today."

Devoted Lunatic

God Solder- Wolf

User Image

"Some hard liquor."
She grinned, and winked at him. She was in the party mood right now.

Devoted Lunatic

Celcius

User Image

An pure white owl flew through the forest. Soaring high in the tree's, her wings flapping in the wind. She was hunting, for prey on the ground. She mainly ate snakes or small mammals that hide on the ground within the forest. Then, with her sharp eyes, she spotting movement on the ground. She swooped down as silently as she could, using the talons on her feet to snatch up a rabbit. It squealed loudly as it was carried off by the beautiful owl towards a branch high above the tree's. She landed on one foot and used the other to hold up the rabbit and eat it raw. To the snow owl, it was a delicious meal, to others it may seem very... disgusting. After feeding, the beautiful bird changed into a half human/owl thing. She wiped her mouth from any blood and hopped off the branch, flapping her wings so she wouldn't just fall but set flight once more. She headed towards the edge of the forest, near the inn.

Friendly Hunter

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXW I N T E R

A large beast walked though the forest. It was much larger then an ordinart forest dweller. This beast was about ten feet tall. It looked like a cross between a Tiger and wolf. It snorted out a ring of steam as it's large paws thumped against the ground below. It's fur was white but there was black fur creating some markings that would also seem much like stripes. There were also markings that would look sorta like tattoos and the beast also had horns and spikes in some places. On it's paws were circular purple gems embedded in it's skin with smaller gems around them. The same gem would also be in the line of horns on it's head.

It walked over a fallen tree before it came upon the inn. It sat down on the ground and shook it's head a bit before it let out a long lazy yawn.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff