Poll whore....lol 0.37704918032787 37.7% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 122 ]

Shadowy Sex Symbol

User Image
Sky Tenshi the Angel
Taken
Where at Bar
With whom ? Any ones guess
Sky lookd at the demon female and then looks to Isabella. she smiles at her and then hears her stomach growl " Isabella. can I get something to eat please once they are done ?" She asks her nicely. She knew the two in the kitchen would want there own space. For how long they would be in there was any ones guess. She rubs her arms and then sighs. She then lets her wings drop down some what. Seeing as her back was stiff. She looks at the counter and then at Adelina and her mother and smiles " Oh must be hot out there then." She says softly. The next words were a bit of a shock. But then again you would have guessed cause the neko called her mom.

User ImageUser Image

Agnese, Mdignight , Adelina & Kain

Agnese nods " Yes very so much." She smiles at the female Sky had asked. " Is there any red wine please ?" She asks the female." What do you want Adelina ?" she asks her daughter. Looking down at her and scratches her head. She could feel the female purr under her fingers. Adelina looks at her mother and then thinks " Milk please " She asks the female. She then bounces back onto her seat. Kain nods to Isabella. " Water for me Isabella thanks. And make sure you get Midnight a stake " He points to the small black griffin. Midnight had been in a shelf and poked his head out when his name was called ' Yes food sounds wonderful' He thought.
User Image

Timid Smoker

Anafae

Kagome walked over to him when he ran to the sink to puke. She gently rubbed his back. "What happened to you?' She asked him very worried about you.

Wicked Trickster

(( Forgot about that ^^;; ))
"Sorry, I had her end it early so I could come back to help Lulu...she's not been feeling well and needed some extra assistance since Drizzt isn't around.", Sven said, waving goodbye to the woman.

Mononoke was indeed waiting for Mariah, but not for any bad reason...rather a good one. She wanted..some alone time with her lover, and after the recent...frustrations between them, also wanted to ...well, you can probably see where this was going via her thoughts.She sat in bed, fiddling with her hair hesitantly,wearing a very short dress of pale blue..and nothing else.

Wicked Trickster

oOMonte_MoneyOo
Anafae

Kagome walked over to him when he ran to the sink to puke. She gently rubbed his back. "What happened to you?' She asked him very worried about you.
"..I got attacked out in the forest..a man..very big one tried assaulting Janori...but when I came to her defense..", Tansiel coughed, breathing heavily, before retching again.

Timid Smoker

Anafae

Kagome felt bad. She kept rubbing his back as he got all the puke out of his system. "Maybe you should stay indoors for a little while" She said. "You need to have you eyes heal completly" She said to him. "I wont allow you to go back outside" She told him.
((It's okay. Sorry it was short, I was caught off guard lol.))

"And it gives me a quick break." Laughing softly Mariah replied s she headed upstairs. Her light pink fox ears twitch as the others ask Isabella for food. "I'll find her." Waving her hand in a circle she makes Isabella appear. Walking into her and Mononoke's room she stops in her tracks. "Well hi there." Crawling into their bed she kisses her softly.

Jarred when she's forced onto the stairs, Isabella looks around. Heading downstairs she gets the drink ad food for everyone. "Let me know if I got this wrong. I'm having to go based on the orders said to Mariah. And she's a bit distracted now." Laughing lightly, she looks up at Sven. "Hey you. So our place is only an orb away. And only you, I, and Mariah have access to it. I can't help that one."

Wicked Trickster

User Image
Again..for the umpteeth time, the door opened...this time, a tall, young woman entering the establishment. She was quite pretty, but scantily clad...but there was something amiss. Something..red. Her hand. A clenched fist oozed blood, which puddled down onto the floor," Tansiel?", she calls out, sounding exasperated," You left something behind.",she took a look around..but didn't see him, despite smelling blood. Such a pain in the a**...

Wicked Trickster

oOMonte_MoneyOo
Anafae

Kagome felt bad. She kept rubbing his back as he got all the puke out of his system. "Maybe you should stay indoors for a little while" She said. "You need to have you eyes heal completly" She said to him. "I wont allow you to go back outside" She told him.
He nods, slowly pushing himself to stand upright....only to twitch violently as a female voice called out for him,"s**t!", he swore darkly. It was her. Wrapping both arms around Kagome's waist, he pulled her up and quickly shot backwards, into the corner of the room, pressing back behind a shelf.

Wicked Trickster

Mononoke blushed, looking up right in time to be kissed. Slowly bringing a hand to the other female's cheek, she leans in, murring softly. A long, icy scaled tail appears at her lower back, snaking forward to wrap around Mariah's waist, pulling her against the others body.

"S'alright sugar. Do what you need to do. I'll keep an eye on the..other chaos.", he said, nodding at her with a smile, before looking towards the tall female who just came in.

Timid Smoker

Anafae

Kagome gasped when he pickedher up and she blushed. Sadly when he hit the shelf it hit her still hurt wing. 'Gah my wing" She said quitly in pain. She looked over at the women then back at Tensiel. "Who is she?" She asked still in a little pain.

Wicked Trickster

oOMonte_MoneyOo
Anafae

Kagome gasped when he pickedher up and she blushed. Sadly when he hit the shelf it hit her still hurt wing. 'Gah my wing" She said quitly in pain. She looked over at the women then back at Tensiel. "Who is she?" She asked still in a little pain.
"Sorry..", he whispered, loosening his grip and turning her, resting Kagome against his chest, still staring intently towards the doorway,"She's Ezili...a spirit horse who can take on the form of a human woman..", he briefly broke his stare to look at Kagome,"...she's a servant of a voodoo women.."

Shadowy Sex Symbol

User Image
Sky Tenshi the Angel
Taken
Where at Bar
With whom ? Any ones guess
Sky smiles and then nods " I think that is every thing." She says to the female. She takes her food and then nibbles on it when another female walks into the tavern " Looks like a busy day no ?" She asks them. Sky would have to figure out what was going on. But for now she was eating her meal. Was it silly of her to do so ? It was hard to say. She shuts her eyes and then shakes her head back and forth. Her long white hair flowing down her back. And her wings itching to fly once more.

User ImageUser Image

Agnese, Mdignight , Adelina & Kain

Agnese nods to the female " Yes lovely and thank you for your lovely time." She says to her. She too look up when a female walked in calling some ones name. She shakes her head back and forth and then takes a sip of her red wine. She smiles at Adelina as she was drinking her milk and a milk mu-stash forms over her lips Adelina perks up to the sounds of a female voice and looks to the owner of the voice. She gasps at the female and then shakes her head. " Is that blood mom ?" She asks Agnese. Kain looks up and then sighs. " Look like trouble if you ask me " He remarks. He chuckles as Midnight digs into his blood stake and shakes his head " He never learns his manors does he ?" He asks them. Both girls said at the same time " nope " Midnight growls' Hey shush i am eating damn it.' He thought in there heads and then went back to eating.
User Image

Timid Smoker

Anafae

She blushed intensly when he rested her on his chest. She looked over at the woman. "What does she have to do with you?" She asked him. She couldnt help but rest her hands on his chest as she sneakly looked at the woman.
Moving into her girlfriend, Mariah purr softly at the tail around her waist. Her own two tails move around Mononoke, one on either side of her. "Hold on a sec." Whispering it against her lips, Mariah waves her hand quickly. "Silence for all." Now no one outside of their room can hear them, and they can't hear anyone outside of their room.

"Hey I wasn't the one who asked Dad and Drizzt to co run this place. I don't have to be here if we want to run off. But I'd feel bad if it all went to hell in a hand basket." Isabella glances over at the door as well. "Maybe it's a good thing we're here." She watches things closely, unsure of what's going to happen around here next.

Wicked Trickster

oOMonte_MoneyOo
Anafae

She blushed intensly when he rested her on his chest. She looked over at the woman. "What does she have to do with you?" She asked him. She couldnt help but rest her hands on his chest as she sneakly looked at the woman.
"She has a thing for Tiefling's it would seem..", Tansiel shrunk down, seeing the woman peer into the kitchen, hugging Kagome even closer. He didn't know for certain if this were the case, although he did know she had his eye,"She has my eye...but, anything this woman touches....withers.."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff