Warrior 0.22131147540984 22.1% [ 27 ]
Mage 0.23770491803279 23.8% [ 29 ]
Thief 0.16393442622951 16.4% [ 20 ]
Poll whore....lol 0.37704918032787 37.7% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 122 ]

Wicked Trickster

Swamp-Surfer
Anafae

Boudreaux looked down at Astrid. "G'mornin', che' . . . now how'd we get here?" he asked. Fortunately, he seemed like he was still dressed, but he might not have last night. This was going to be rather hard to explain why HE was there, when after all, he barely remembered getting there to begin with!
"Unno..just noticed ya there.", Astrid chuckled lowly, sitting up again,"Did we...do anythin', that ya remember?", she asked,looking at Bou with a confused face. Nothing on her hurt, so she was fairly certain they hadn't slept together..then again, perhaps it didn't always hurt?

Timid Smoker

Anafae

((-tackle hugs-))

Wicked Trickster

((*just stands there*Hey...))

Timid Smoker

Anafae
((*just stands there*Hey...))
((you ok?))

Wicked Trickster

(( *shrugs* Not in a good mood right now is all ))

Timid Smoker

Anafae
(( *shrugs* Not in a good mood right now is all ))
((awwwww im sorry.))

Wicked Trickster

(( It's alright...especially now that I feel like s**t for being a complete b***h, blasting at my boyfriend over something..*rubs eyes* ********,...))

Wicked Trickster

(( Waffles,c'mere kitty! ))

Wicked Trickster

Oh, Waffles! I have some chicken and cat n** for you!! Oh, here comes Lanzer! Waffles, is that you I hear in the bushes?

Deathly Protagonist

50,415 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • ReAnimated 50
((durp waffles hug me!!))

Shadowy Sex Symbol

User Image
Serenity giggles at the two new babies. And then shakes her head back and forth. she nods to the male." Thanks for showing up though." She waves to him and hugs him back as he leaves. After he left Serenity kisses Marcus." Come on we need to get something in our tummy's." She takes his hand and then turns on the baby monitors and walk out of the baby room with him .

oOMonte_MoneyOo

Timid Smoker

ShapeshifterPandoxCiel

User Image
Marcus
6"2'
Demon

Marcus smiled and let his brother leave. He kissed Serenity back and smiled. He followed her downstairs. "What do you want to eat?" He asked her as he went into the kitchen and looked through the fridge.

Shadowy Sex Symbol

User Image
Serenity smiles and then looks at the baby monitors around them. She giggles knowing each one had one or two in a bedroom.She follows him and puts on there tv in the kitchen. which was a flat tv. the news was on and she flips it to cartoons." Hmm.. Soup and grilled cheese ?" She asks him. " I don't want to eat to heavy " She smiles at him as the sound was low so it didn't wake the up the babies.

oOMonte_MoneyOo

Lyfjaberg's Husband

Anafae

Boudreaux laughed, thinking. "I remember rum . . . den wine . . . and then we got de balloon stored downstairs. Beyon' dat . . . " he paused. The bottle of red wine on the night stand was now dry as a bone. He went to scratch his back . . . and seemingly went for that one spot on his back that didn't have scratch marks on it. He smiled and shrugged. "I got nothin', che'."

Wicked Trickster

Swamp-Surfer
Anafae

Boudreaux laughed, thinking. "I remember rum . . . den wine . . . and then we got de balloon stored downstairs. Beyon' dat . . . " he paused. The bottle of red wine on the night stand was now dry as a bone. He went to scratch his back . . . and seemingly went for that one spot on his back that didn't have scratch marks on it. He smiled and shrugged. "I got nothin', che'."
Raising a brow, Astrid leaned in,"Somethin' smells like blood.", she said, then held up her hand, noticing a thin caking of blood underneath her nails,"Lemme see yer back.", she said, and moved onto her knees, crawling closer, and peering around Boudreaux.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff