<3 </3

Choose your path!

Warrior 0.22131147540984 22.1% [ 27 ]
Mage 0.23770491803279 23.8% [ 29 ]
Thief 0.16393442622951 16.4% [ 20 ]
Poll whore....lol 0.37704918032787 37.7% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 122 ]

Wicked Trickster

User Image"...Now, I'm not that frightening to be around, am I?", she stands in the doorway to the kitchen, grinning, her expression similar to that of a jack'olantern..eyes aglow,"Tansiel, all I want to do is return your eye. ", she held it up between two fingers,"But if you don't want it, I'm sure it'll taste good on toast.", twisting on the heel of her foot, she turns and goes to sit at the bar, draping one slender leg over the other.

Timid Smoker

Anafae

Kagome let him get her closer so they could hide. "M-maybe i could get it. She doesnt know me. I can maybe have her set it down then i can grab it from her" She said. It felt weird being this close to Tensiel yet somehow nice. She couldnt show her feelings for him right now however. It would be to dangerous.

Wicked Trickster

Now, with quiet surrounding them..no sound in or out of the room, Mononoke tilts her head in, gently biting at Mariah's throat,"I love you..", she murmurs,rubbing her hands up the fox woman's waist, she squeezes gently, slowly laying back with her.

Wicked Trickster

oOMonte_MoneyOo
Anafae

Kagome let him get her closer so they could hide. "M-maybe i could get it. She doesnt know me. I can maybe have her set it down then i can grab it from her" She said. It felt weird being this close to Tensiel yet somehow nice. She couldnt show her feelings for him right now however. It would be to dangerous.
"No, I'll deal with her...", he sighs,shutting his eye tightly, then slowly released Kagome, slipping away from her side and heading towards the door.He was not looking forward to this..

Timid Smoker

Anafae

Kagome felt him let go of her. She didnt really like it. She liked being in his arms. She saw him starting to walk over to the women and thought for a moment. Maybe now was a good time to show her feeling. 'Wait" She said and quickly stopped him. She gave him a light kiss on the lips then blushed. "Please be careful" She said to him worried.

Wicked Trickster

oOMonte_MoneyOo
Anafae

Kagome felt him let go of her. She didnt really like it. She liked being in his arms. She saw him starting to walk over to the women and thought for a moment. Maybe now was a good time to show her feeling. 'Wait" She said and quickly stopped him. She gave him a light kiss on the lips then blushed. "Please be careful" She said to him worried.
Tansiel froze, staring down at Kagome with raised brows,"I...w....w..ill..", he stammered,nodding. Oh, dammit..now he couldn't move!
Mariah purrs at the bite, laying down with Mononoke. "I love you too, so very much." And with that she makes the lights dim and spends the next several hours with her love. If their kids need them she will know, but other than that she's closed herself off to the outside world.

Isabella eyes the odd woman again. Until she knows whether she's an enemy or not Isa is using her right not to offer service to her. This is a place for peace after all. She doesn't want someone attacking others. "Ma'am, did I hear you have his eye? It's best to give it to him to be healed and not to eat it. At least in here. We don't condone violence."

Timid Smoker

Anafae

Kagome looked over his shoulder and thought that she saw the lady coming foreword (most likely not and it was just her being skittish) and she went back into hiding. She hoped he would be ok.

Wicked Trickster

User ImageThe woman just presses one finger over her lips, listening to Isabella..as if trying to shush her. Whether or not she got serviced was of no matter..she wasn't there to eat or be served right now. When Tansiel finally emerged, she smiled a little, tilting her head to look over one shoulder,"It's about time you showed yourself..can't believe you ran away after I slaughtered that assaulter. Tsk.", the smile grew, and she held up his eye," You should really be more careful with your possessions..this was just laying there on the ground."

Timid Smoker

Anafae

Kagome stayed in hiding. She sounded like she wanted to help Tensiel but she couldnt sure. She could be doing that just to hurt him. She then became very ery worried.

Wicked Trickster

oOMonte_MoneyOo
Anafae

Kagome stayed in hiding. She sounded like she wanted to help Tensiel but she couldnt sure. She could be doing that just to hurt him. She then became very ery worried.
Tansiel approached the woman warily,"...Well I'm here now.", he held out his hand,staring at the eye,"Mind returning that?"

"As you wish. ", She tilts her head in, grinning,"Although..first, tell me why you smell of something.......pure. And female. VERY surprising..", her voice lowered to a gentle whisper, as she held her hand out, giving him the eye.

Timid Smoker

Anafae

Kagome wastempted on coming out of hiding and sneaking up to her room so she wouldnt find her. She covered her mouth and took a deep breath closing her eyes. She didnt know what to do.
Isabella watches what's happening very closely. Even if the woman chooses to basically ignore her, she has a responsibility and duty here. She won't let anyone be hurt. Glancing over at Sven she smiles randomly. He always gets that response from her though. Looking around with her coal black eyes she waits.

Wicked Trickster

User Image"..You're starting to become a pain. I thought I taught you not to hassle people...",a familiar, soft voice pipes up. There, right behind the woman stood Seras, daughter to Drizzt Tilakar,"You're supposed to be watching my daughter, so get your a** up!", she barked,all too coldly.

The woman's body twitched, and she looked up, sweatdropping nervously,"Lady Seras..my apologies. Just having some fun is all."

"I don't care. Just go and watch over Flora..."

Timid Smoker

Anafae

Kagome decided to finally come out of hiding and peeked her head out of the kitchen seeing what was happening.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff