Choose your path!

Warrior 0.22131147540984 22.1% [ 27 ]
Mage 0.23770491803279 23.8% [ 29 ]
Thief 0.16393442622951 16.4% [ 20 ]
Poll whore....lol 0.37704918032787 37.7% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 122 ]

Shadowy Sex Symbol

User Image
Serenity had been in labor for six hours each for the children. Leo came first all bright and full of life. Looking about as if he was scouting for his twin sister. So she would be safe. Before Serenity could grab hold of her son. She had to go back to pushing screaming and grouping the edge of the bed to push on. and six hours later after Leo came Emily. Emily was slow opening her eyes. She make a cute cry and then looked about. She stops on her mother and then her father. Blue eyes and dark pink hair like her mother. But the fine lines of her father could be seen in her face. Her brother Leo was a spitting image of his father. Looking about as if he owned the joint.

A few minutes with the kids. And they were whisked away to be cleaned and there cord cut. All in all it was a very tiring process. 12 hours for the little ones to come into the world. And what was so funny was both a night baby Leo. And a morning baby Emily. Like ying and Yang. " How are they ?" she asks in a tired voice.

oOMonte_MoneyOo

Timid Smoker

ShapeshifterPandoxCiel

User Image
Marcus
6"2'
Demon

Marcus had been with Serenity the whole time helping her out. When their children were born he was smiling. He wanted to keep them with him so he could continue to look at them. But they had to take them to do what they needed. He made a low growl because his demon fatherly instincs were coming through as if he felt the need to protect his children even though he didnt need to. He shook his head and stopped growling and looked over at Serenity. He held her hand and smiled at her. "They are fine. They are perfectly fine" He said to her with a smile.

Shadowy Sex Symbol

User Image
Serenity smiles at Marcus. " I'm glade they are okay." She squeezes his hand. It didn't take long for the nurses to return with there children. Leo was still looking about. And Emily was tucked in snug. She was looking at Serenity and Marcus with big wide blue eyes. She cooes at them and then the nurse's bring them over to the parents " Would you like to hold them ?" The older nurse asked. Grandma age with gray hair.Serenity nods her head " Yes please " She brings her arms out for the little one. And she could tell that Leo had his fathers personality. She smiles at Emily as both of them were placed in her arms. " Do you want to hold him ?" she asked Marcus. Leo looking up at his father.

oOMonte_MoneyOo

Timid Smoker

ShapeshifterPandoxCiel

User Image
Marcus
6"2'
Demon

Marcus saw their children come in and he smiled. They were so adorable. He could tell Leo was gonna be just like him. Emily looked so sweet and fragile he could tell she would be like her mother. He saw the old nurse give Serenity little Emily and heard her offer to have Marcus hold Leo he smiled and nodded."Yes i would" He said and the old lady hand him over carefully. He rocked Leo a little and chuckled. He leaned against the bed Serenity was laying in and looked over at Emily then back to Leo. He was so happy now.

Loyal Gaian

User Image

"Well, I like the trees because of the breeze, and I like the ground because of the warm rocks like this." He moved his coils, offering her a spot next to him on the rock he was on.

Shadowy Sex Symbol

User Image

Snow smiles and then slithers on up to him " Thanks." She nods " I see." She looks up at the trees." A nice breeze is nice. And being sun warmed by rocks even more so." She smiles at him " Is it true. When your up there its like a birds eye view ?" She asks him .

Shadowy Sex Symbol

User Image
Serenity smiles and then looks at her children. She kisses Emily's little head and then smiles at Marcus. She giggles and looks to the Nurse." When can we go home ?" she asks the nurse. the older nurse looks at the female." Tomorrow morning. You just had a long labor." She smiles at the new family. Emily looks up at her mother and then snuggles to her mothers chest. Feeling warm and safe like she did when she was in her tummy. She yawns and start to snooze. Serenity looks at Marcus and there son. Leo was looking at his father with a keen eye. As if he knew something he shouldn't. But before any one could see this he yawns and his small hands in a small fist. As if he was ready for the world and yet not/

oOMonte_MoneyOo

Timid Smoker

ShapeshifterPandoxCiel

User Image
Marcus
6"2'
Demon

Marcus smiles and sees their children fall asleep. He kissed Leo's forhead and looked at Emily. They were both so adorable. "You should get some rest as well Serenity. I will stay here and sleep in the chair and i will take all of you home" He said with a smile.

Shadowy Sex Symbol

User Image
Serenity smiles and then nods " Key." She yawns and didn't fight the sandman. She went willingly. She was still holding her daughter as she drifted into la la land with the children. The nurses had slipped on out to give them some privacy.One thing that went through Serenity's mind was how was Marcus's family going to take the news that his one and only girl friend had his children ? She knew the other females on the block hated her cause she had taken him. Or more like feel in love with him. But who could blame her ? She snuggles to her baby Emily and let the sandman wash those silly thoughts away. If worse to come or not. It would have to be fought with a a mother who will protect her babies.. And her mate..

oOMonte_MoneyOo

Timid Smoker

ShapeshifterPandoxCiel

User Image
Marcus
6"2'
Demon

The next morning Marcus took them home in Aikurs with a smile. Once they got there he let Serenity carry Leo inside and he carried Emily this time. He smiled at his little Emily and brought her to her and Leo's room. He laid her down in her crib and heard a familier voice. "Heres uncle!" Aikur said with a smiled and walk up to the twins bedroom and looked at them. Marcus just smiled. Aikur looked over at Serenity and smiled. 'Serenity you look beautiful as always." He said to her with a smile and gaveher a hug but was careful of little Leo.

Loyal Gaian

User Image

"I wouldn't know about that. I've never been able to see anything since birth. Kimiri is the one that tells me where things are."

Shadowy Sex Symbol

User Image

Snow smiles and then gasps." Oh sorry." She looks own " I didn't know you were blind.." She says softly. As if she should have known." Its just you seamed so in tune with every thing. and your eyes have this life in them.." She looks up at him

Shadowy Sex Symbol

User Image
Serenity held onto Leo and then smiles at Marcus brother. She giggles and then hugs him back " I'm sorry we have kept your car for so long. Maybe we should get us a little wagon or something " She giggles and then lays Leo into his crib. He looked like he wanted to jump on out and smack his uncle and then pretend it never even happened kind of look. Serenity then turn around and hugs the male better." And thanks. I guess its cause I am not carrying them around any more. Sad really I was so use to throwing up in the morning and sleeping all day." she giggles

oOMonte_MoneyOo

Loyal Gaian

User Image

"That is because I don't let my handicap stop me. I may be blind, but I see more then you think." He smiled softly.

Wicked Trickster

((*shuffles in and sits in corner, holding her arm and sighing irritably* -.- ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff