Choose your path!

Warrior 0.22131147540984 22.1% [ 27 ]
Mage 0.23770491803279 23.8% [ 29 ]
Thief 0.16393442622951 16.4% [ 20 ]
Poll whore....lol 0.37704918032787 37.7% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 122 ]

Shadowy Sex Symbol

User Image

Snow had been going insane. So to speak. She was slithering this way and that way. Trying to deiced on what to do with the being in front of her. Yes a being. It was one of natures wonders. All furry and small still. Blue eyes watching her as it tries its best to follow the naga. The little furry being was so cute that Snow had to keep her hands away from it. And what that thing was. Is a white baby tiger. First the goat. Who by now had evaded the people in the inn. And some how snuck out to be truly free. So here she was with a problem once again. she huffs and crosses her arms over her chest." Why is it I get the cute furry animals no one wants ? " She asked the tiger cub" Is it cause I am to easy ? Is it cause I have a soft heart for cute baby things ? "She asks it.

Loyal Gaian

User Image

Simon hummed to his bird as he lay curled up on a rock. He still hadn't gone inside the inn, and more then likely wouldn't. He ran his fingers through his long white hair as he hummed, not a care in the world.

Shadowy Sex Symbol

User Image
Serenity smiles at him and then nods " Okay." She looks down at her tumnmy." You hear that Emily Leo ?" she asks them. " Daddy is going to go and bring our things over to the new place. Well what little we have " She smiles at him.

oOMonte_MoneyOo

Timid Smoker

ShapeshifterPandoxCiel

Marcus smiled and chuckled when she talked to them by their names and called him daddy to the kids. "I will be back in a little while after i move everything in" He said and kissed her cheelk. He got dressed and left with a smile to Serenity.

Shadowy Sex Symbol

User Image

Snow gave up asking the baby tiger questions when she started to hear something. Well not just something. More like Someone. She picks up the white tiger cub and slithers to the sound of song. " Hi Simon " She waves her hand over to the male as the tiger cub put his claws into her arm as it tried to hang out.She watches the male naga as he sings to his bird. More like a friend then any thing. She slithers around in a circle and then settles down. The tiger cub looking at the bird with its big blue eyes

Shadowy Sex Symbol

User Image
Serenity nods her head as he got dressed. She smiles and then blushes." you be careful okay ?" she asks him. " we don't want you getting hurt on our behalf." She smiles and then waves him off. She then lays back down and shuts her eyes to rest them some. She rubs her tummy and then smiles

oOMonte_MoneyOo

Timid Smoker

ShapeshifterPandoxCiel

Marcus went to his brothers room and just barged in. "Wake up your gonna help me move some stuff into a house" Aikur bolted up and quickly wrapped a blanket around his waist and over Prisma. He rolled his eyes and closed the door so Aikur could get dressed. Once he was dressed Marcus and Akiur went to the new house and moved things into it.

Loyal Gaian

User Image

Simon stopped and smiled hearing Snow's voice. He lifted himself up, his bird moving to sit on one of his antlers. "Well hello there, Miss Snow. How are you?" His glassy green looking straight ahead.

Shadowy Sex Symbol

User Image

Snow smiles and then nods. " How are you Simon ?" she asks him back. She pets the baby white tiger and then giggles " I am trying to figure out why all the babies in the world crawl to me." She says to him truthfully. " I just found him while slithering around." She shrugs and then felt the tiger in her lap start to purr

Loyal Gaian

User Image

Simon chuckled softly. "Maybe it's because they like your voice. I know I enjoy hearing it." Kirimi cooed down at the kitten from her perch on Simon's antler.

Shadowy Sex Symbol

User Image

Snow giggles " You think so ? I think its cause they know i won't eat them." She shrugs and then pets the baby tiger. She then looks up at him." So what have you been up to lately ?" She asks him " Besides singing to your lovely bird and the forest ?"

Loyal Gaian

User Image

He chuckled again. "Nothing really. I don't really do a whole lot. I'm either here on the ground or up in the trees. What about yourself? What have you been doing since last we met?"

Shadowy Sex Symbol

User Image
Serenity hadn't waited on Marcus long. Before they could say crap. Marcus and his brother had gotten most of every thing they owned into the new house. She as well made it in one peace. Some how. She rubs her stomach as she settles into a quite peace with Marcus. They would talk about things for the kids. even buying them there first toys. Leo got a lion. And Emily a cute bunny. All in all it was a sweet homey feel. Serenity was out side. Nursing a cup of tea. She was going in for a check up that day. Not knowing that the unicorn blood and that of a demon. So while Serenity. Now nine months pregnant and a week. Did she felt the first pains..

She drops the tea cup shattering it into many peaces. As the pain shut up through her whole body. Serenity grasps for the frame of the door as she was out side. Enjoying the smells of nature. And damn it to hell. Nature had a funny way of telling her to go to the hospital. Well then again it was early. Right ? They could make it couldn't they ? And then a rush of water spilled from the dress she was wearing. She gasps as it is soaked up by the wood. She moans and then shuts her eyes " Marcus !" She calls out..

oOMonte_MoneyOo

Shadowy Sex Symbol

User Image

Snow smiles at him and then nods " Well I have been exploring the area around here. My goat ran off." She thinks some more " Oh and I found this little guy just following me like he thinks i am his mommy." she giggles." So pretty much nothing but that." She smiles at him. " So which you like better ? " She asks him " The ground or the tree ?"

Timid Smoker

ShapeshifterPandoxCiel

User Image
Marcus
6"2'
Demon

Marcus had been working on something in the house then he heard Serenity drop her tea cup and yell his name. He ran out to the porch and saw she was finally having the baby. He quickly got her in Aikur's car which he decided to borrow for a long period of time (Aikur doesnt know he has it) and got her to the hospital. He told the nurse what was going on and they got her into a emergency room so she could have her baby.

((time skip))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces