Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]

Chet smiled as if taking the challenge to heart. That's for me to know and you to find out. He accepted it gratefully. "Im good at making others squeal." He said letting that last word roll off his tongue.

The notion of playing darts came up. " I'm pretty good at darts....think you can beat me you bad girl?" He said smoothly in her ear as he followed close behind her. As they entered the room Chet looked around until he found the darts laying on a trey not far from the dart board. He picked up a blue set and stepped back to the line on the game room floor. He threw his first dart with a slightly abnormal technique with a great deal of force. The dart glided through the air like a bird on the wind before hitting its target. dead enter of the bullseye.

He turned to onyx and smiled." I think it penetrated the board." He said as he leaned into onyx sliding a dart into her hand his finger tips caressing her own as the dart was handed off.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image User Image

In the game room Chet found the darts upon the tray before she could get to them first. He picked up a blue set and fired off a dart. It landed right smack in the center. Bulls eye. He then placed a red dart into her hand as he passed by her. His finger tips glided over her own fingers using a language that only that skin memory cells could recall. It was silent and yet so loud to Onyx. Her eye's followed him....she sighed and chucked the dart towards the board not even trying or looking. It whizzed through the air and hit bulls eye as well knocking his dart out of place. She kept her eye's on him and when he looked at her...she threw him an equally casual cocky grin.
Chet smirked as he watched the dart leave her hand. Her form the grace of her body as it moved ejecting the dart....her technique was unusual like his. He smiled as he placed his hand on the small of her back." Your full of surprises aren't you?" He whispered into her ear his words dripping with a seductive tone that from his lips seemed to flow as naturally as water from a ground spring.

Shet turned around keeping his back to the board his sapphire eyes closed. He threw the dart over his shoulder gliding it like an arrow erupting from a tightly strung bow. The dart sailed pushing into its mark. it stuck in the tail end of onyx's dart. He opened his eyes and turned around to face onyx." Your turn." He said a smile spreading over his warm pink lips.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image User Image

This little game they were playing was actually refreshing. It felt like forever since she had good sport like this. Her eye's flicked past his face and shoulder to see his dart hammer into hers. Her eye's flicked back to his face with a smile.

"So...it seems I have some competition?" she said starting to walk a circle around him. When she got back to her starting point she threw the last two darts she had in her hands at the same time. The one dart sent Chet's bulls eye dart flying as the tip stuck into the board with a loud THOK. The other dart landed not too far away from it. She had this look about her face that distinctly read that she was quite proud of that one. Onyx walked up to the board to retrieve her darts.

"I know I know...game over right? Kinda hard to beat that one!" she said purposefully cocky and over confident. She reached up to yank the darts out.
Chet smirked as he watched her reach up for the darts. He reached down to the table grabbing 3 darts hurling them all at once pinning the sleeve on onyx's top to the wall." Competition?" He asked with a cocky yet playful tone.

He walked over to Onyx grabbing her by the shoulder pinning her to the wall. His free hand traversed her body sliding smoothly down to her thigh up under her skirt. He whipped out one of her daggers touching the flat side of the blade to onyx cheek smoothing it down to her chest where one by one he picked off the buttons of her top discarding them immediately. He leaned in bringing his lips close to her sweet pink lips." I think i beat that one." He said kissing her fully on the lips.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image User Image

THOK THOK THOK the sound of Chet's darts sticking into the wall echoed throughout the room. Yellow topaz eyes, molten pools of gold flicked to the darts that were now pinning her sleeve. She felt a hand upon her shoulder, it pull and then pushed her back so that way her back was now flat to the wall. Her body tensed in the sensation of his hand sliding up her thigh, up under her white skirt and across her pleather tights. He unhinged one of her thigh daggers ... this took her by surprise. How did he know? Cold metal dragged across her check as Chet brought the flat of the blade to graze her soft flesh. One by one he cut the buttons off of her jacket...she growled within her chest. Damn it! He better pay for that jacket! She liked it a lot. Her jacket now hung open to reveal her corset and ample breasts. To say that she wasn't the least bit excite would be a lie. Before her was a good looking male, stranger, unknown to her and potentially dangerous. When his lips met hers she initially felt his warmth, the softness of his lips, and her own desires. Then she recoiled from that notion, those thoughts. She turned her head to the side to break the kiss. Since she was at least physically attracted to him and didn't want to burn any bridges just yet she refrained from smashing him in the face to cure the itch her fist had.

Keeping her head turned and not looking at him a million thoughts ran through her head. One was how different she was. Way back when she wouldn't have thought twice about rolling in the sack with him. In fact she would have been the first to initiate a kiss and then some. What exactly was the reason and linchpin for this change...she wasn't too sure. All she knew was that she was far more selective, picky, and less trusting in even the act of a one night stand. Perhaps it was her training as an assassin that tamed the wildness of being a pirate? Her pirate self said: Take whatever the ******** you want! : While her assassin self said: Be careful. He could be looking to ******** a lot more than just you, over.

Needless to say it was seriously messing with her groove here. She was pissed because it always lead Onyx to look like a tease. Chest rising and falling in her breathing she simply said to Chet -
"Too fast. Did you really think it was going to be that easy for you?" she then wiggled her unpinned arm from under his grasp, reached across her body putting a barrier between them and removed the darts from her pinned sleeve. Placing them into his hand she smiled.
"And you owe me for my jacket that you just ruined. I will bill you with a receipt." she said before walking away from him.
"I have to head into town to do a little shopping. Feel free to explore the ship or lounge in the bar. I am sure Jenica will be around." and with that she left him to his own.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image User Image
Location: Asper ~ Captains Quarters / Ensemble ~ Rock Glam- No jacket

Sitting at her desk in her room she sat there and looked to the left towards her shoji screens, it divided her view between the sitting area and her sleeping area. She couldn't see Metal through it but she knew he was there. She picked up her cell phone and dialed a number and waited for the receiver to pick up.
"Jenica...it's me. Yeah, can you call Anthony please? I want you to order a coffin for me no bigger than 6'4 I would say. Tell him that I want I am looking for something gothic and ornate. I want it shipped immediately. Yes I am going to go through with it! You have no idea how scary it is sharing a room with a vampire! So what if he's mad when he wakes up! First of all I am ordering a nice ... box for him. Secondly it gives me an advantage. Waiting for him to suddenly animate in the dark is like...waiting for a shark to eat you. I can't stand it." Onyx talked softly. Even her giggle was soft. After a few moments she hung up the phone.

Going into her room now she tidied up and glanced over at the sleeping vampire. Onyx fully planned on leaving shortly to go and quest for that artifact. Sure she made a deal with Metal...but...this was one of those things where, if she could find what she was looking for, it would be better that he knew nothing about it. Especially considering what Vincent just tried to do! Metal might be mad when he woke but...she could handle it. Before she could leave however, Metal needed to be secured in that coffin.

After a little bit there came a knock upon her door. Answering it she was met with a delivery guy who had a boxed large package on a dolly. He had Onyx sign for it and then left it for her. She paid for it in cash and sent him on his way. Dragging the thing inside she took off the envelope to read the note inside.

Onyx

You asked for the most ornate and gothic thing we had...so I sent it to you. I assumed that this must be for a vampire as your not the type to bury people in such high fashion! The coffin can be laid down or upright. The deluxe coffin can fit up to two people and as you can see can mask its self as a wardrobe. It comes with a button mechanism built in for the vampire in question to be able to lock and secure himself in as he or she pleases. If you have any questions do not hesitate to call me.

Anthony

Onyx got to unwrapping it and nearly fell over when she saw Metals Coffin. The dragon motif made her want to bark with a roaring laughter. Well...to Onyx it was rather fitting. She couldn't believe that she just spent that kind of money to secure the vampire in fashion. I mean...she just wouldn't stand to have an ugly piece of furniture in her room! A plain wooden box just wouldn't go with the decor ya know? She had to admit...it was beautiful. It was his now if he wanted it other wise...it could just stay in her room. Now...how to get Metal into it. The man was dead weight. Sliding the coffin to the side of the bed he was sleeping on she had an idea. Crawling into the bed beside him she rolled him over and off the side of the bed so that way he'd crash down into the coffin. What?...it was very well padded! She got off the bed and knelt beside his coffin with him now in it. His white hair was skewed everywhere.

"Your very heavy darling. You ought to do something about that..." she whispered to him in his...coma?
Her hands lovingly moved the hair out of his face, straightening it out so that way he looked decent. "I'm sorry sweet heart...I hope it didn't hurt too much..." she couldn't help but grin behind those words.
"Vincent ... I hope you can hear me...He's oblivious to you and so I can say thing with confidence that he will never know. Metal is mine. He is mine to torment and mine to kill and if I cannot have him...I will be damned to let you have him. I don't know what you are up to but I want you to know that I will always be here...to stand in your way. I pledge my undying love and dedication to you...to stop diseases like you ... from spreading." she smiled lovingly at Metals face and caressed it with her finger tips. She felt the sudden urge to want to punch him.

Onyx had to remember that Metal and Vincent were now two separate beings. Punching Metal wasn't the same as punching Vincent. In a way she sort of wished he had obtained his own body. That way she could kill him once and for all. It was an idea now wasn't it? A way to be able to rid Metal forever of these beings inside of him. The only time it was impossible is when it was like it was for Onyx. When a being was attached to your very soul. It was apart of who you were. Onyx was grateful that this was not the case for Vincent and Metal. Enough musings for now. Onyx closed the doors and pushed with everything she had to move the coffin to the bottom of her bed where she threw and end blanket over top of it. Indeed it looked more like a end chest now than a coffin. She even placed a few books on top.

Onyx would now go about her business to prepare for her leave by the nights end.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
Draven Malaki

Draven awoke curled up beside Heiden in her own bed.
Blinking lazily as she stretched with a yawn.
She was still dressed though she vaguely remembered changing into night time clothes, shorts and a tank top.
Sitting up she brushed the unruly curls from her hair looking around.

The house was quiet, stretching her senses she realized no one was home. It was a day her shop was closed, and a glance at the clock told her it was to early for the bars to be open.
Her brow furrowed she pushed herself from her bed, slipping on her slippers and headed to the kitchen, leaving Heiden slumbering.

Starting coffee was on her list of things that were urgent.
Going through what she had to do today she leaned on the counter waiting for the pot to fill.
She would have to go to the shop later to finish cleaning up the damage left by those that broke in. With a sigh she began filling two cups, just as her front door banged open.

Turning around, eyes faded to gray, teeth barred she realized it was a very rumpled Neesa looking at her with wide eyes, obviosly she had just shifted, her pants were un buttoned and her blouse was only held close by one button that wasnt even in the correct hole. She lifted a brow.
"Whats wrong?" she asked her.
"Its..Lex! and the rest of the crew! Theres been another break in, this time while they were there cleaning up!" she managed to gasp ou as she tried to catch her breath, pushing unruly white curls from her face.
Dravens eyes widend as she cursed, rushing to her room.
Throwing the door open she quickly grabbed her clothes, as Neesa followed her.
Her little sisters eyes got wide looking at the bed.
Draven growled.
"Just shut your mouth. Stay here, Ill be back." she said going to leave as she strapped her belt to her waist.

"No! I can go with you!" she said
Draven turned facing her shaking her head.
Her sister was her polar oppisite so to say.
While Draven was tall, darker skinned and raven haired, every aspect of her screaming predator down to the way she walked and held herself, Neesa was short,almost the spitting image of Lucifire, though with mis matched eyes like her father and white hair to match, little wolf ears perked up on her head.
"No. I refuse. Neesa, these people are fear induced. If they..If they did anything to you, it wouldnt be me or Kane they would have to worry about. it would be our mother." she said simply.
Neesa huffed crossing her arms.
"I can take-"
" I said no. These people out there, they dont understand there are worse things than they can image, things that dont just go bump in the night, they come screaming out of the closet. They have happened to have just messed with a whole shop full of those kind of creatures, including me Neesa. I dont want you there incase something happens. If mother..if something happened to you mother would kill every last person involved." she said slipping her boots on.
"Mother couldnt kill a fly Draven." Neesa said lifting her brow.
"Thats where your wrong Neesa. I was kidnapped, not this time, but a long time ago when I was very much younger. Mother killed everyone that stood in her way of me. Shes just as lethal as anyone else you know, only thing is she has the innocent look about her. Which makes people underestimate her. The worse thing you can do you when it comes to mother. Please. Just stay here." she said again.

Neesa looked at her and growled.
"Fine. I will."
"Well what about him?" she said pointing to Heiden.
"Just tell him where I went and he will either follow or stay here or go back to the Asper. His names Heiden and hes a very good friend of mine. Be nice." she said sterly. Neesa rolled her eyes.
"Good friend my a**." she mummbled.
Draven gave her a hard look.
"Hush. Now stay here until I get back." she said slipping from her house and heading back to her shop.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

A good ten minutes rolled by before Heiden stirred rolling over onto his side. The sheets got misplaced and now hung dangerously low off of his hips. The tips of his tattoo's could be clearly seen on the right angle. Slowly his eye's rolled open, a double take and eye lids banged open like a pair of shutters. He gasped a little and sat bolt straight up, looked down, meeped and grabbed onto the sheets firmly bringing them close to his body. Upon seeing a female that was not Draven he wondered just what the hell was going on here?

"s**t!" was the first thing that blurted out of his mouth. He relaxed after the moment of shock left him. Sighing he swung his legs off the side of the bed and rest his elbows to his knees. His hands rubbed at his face as he groaned, middle fingers to rub eye boogers away. His silver and white hair danced unruly about his handsome features as he said there.
                              "Who are you and where is she?" he asked in a very simple, soft (as if in kind hearted) sort of way. He lowered his hands and flung the sheets off and stood up. Heiden was in a pair of dark purple boxers. He was tall and very well toned for someone his age. He looked at the girl with mismatched eye's, turning to face her fully now as he awaited a reply.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
Draven Malaki&Neesa Vallencourt

Neesa looked up at the man her sister had called Heiden.
Eyes couldnt help but wander the form in front of her, little ears perked high on her head in interest.
With a start she realized she hadnt fixed her clothes from her shift earlier. The wolf had been the fastest way here.
Slender fingers went and buttoned her ripped jeans, and then to her blouse where she proceeded to undo the button holding it together and fix it.

The flashes of raised pink keloids on her left side was seen for a moment as she buttoned the blouse up looking up at him.
"Names Neesa love. Im Dravens little sister." she said leaning against the door frame looking up at him.
Unlike her sister she was far shorter, only a few inches taller than her mother Lucifire. Though they had the same unruly hair, though hers was white. She was fair skinned, inked a little, not as much as her sister. Like her sister her genes had made her grow quite rapidly, she looked to be about twenty two in body, though in reality she was only eighteen
Burshing hair from her face she lifted a brow tilting her head.
Draven's personal life wasnt something she talked about often, but she did remember she had mentioned something about a boy name Heiden sometime back.
"She left to go to her shop. Theres..a bit of a commotion going on there." she said shrugging her shoulders.
She had waited around simply to tell him that. She didnt care what her sister said, she was going there to help if she could.

"Im about to head that way, if you care to come with." she said, hands shoved in her pockets.

--------------------

Draven neared her shop and froze, eyes wide with horror.
It was up in flames.

She felt herself get sick looking at what she had worked for, for so long now gone in a pile of rubble and flame.
Lex and the crew were standing off to the side, all seemed a bit battered.
She went to them unable to find her voice looking at them.
Lex noticed her first. Her face blank.
"They torched the place. It was like they were trying to burn us alive.." she mummbled, her soot covered face tear streaked.
Draven looked around her heart sinking more.
"Wheres Obidiah?" she whispered.
Jem and Katina burst out into tears as Jake looked at her.
"He...He didnt get out Draven.."

Draven felt everything around her stop, and then she was falling.

Lex managed to catch her before she fell to the ground.
She had fainted, something this woman wasnt known to do.
She knelt there on the ground with her in her arms watching what had been thier home get put out by the local fire gaurd, charred, smoldering remains all that was left of the Gypsy Blue.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
Lucifire & Kane

Lucii felt as if she had been in a dream.
Kabi was back in her arms and now she had just recieved word that Kane would be here.
She was all giddy and excited, pacing back and forth in the lounge area of the Asper.

She heard the door creak open and looked up, seeing her son step through.
It never ceased to amaze her how much Kane looked like Kabi.
He smiled brightly seeing her and scooped her up, swinging her around.
She laughed as he set her down, kissing her cheeks.
"Well hullo to you too love. How have you been?" she said as they sat.
He looked at her nodding his head.
"Been good momma. I swear every time I see you you keep getting shorter." he teased, poking her side.
She glared at him, though a smile still on her face.
"And ill still whip your a** if you think your big enough to handle it." she said.
He rolled his eyes leaning back in his seat looking around.
"Where are my sisters? You said both Neesa and Draven were here."
"They are in town, should be here soon enough. Anyways, theres someone else I would like you to see first." she said with a slow smile.

Kane looked at his mother lifting a brow, Ice blue eyess glimmering.
"And just who would that be?"
Kabibona'kan slowly opened his bright, icy eyes. He laid in bed for a moment on his back to enjoy the calmness. He realized Lucifire wasn't there, but he could understand. Kabi couldn't remember the last time he slept so well. It bothered him enough to think back to the most likely time, which would have been with Nex. Where is that crazy fool I call brother now, I wonder... Kabi laid there for another couple moments, thinking about Nex and enjoying not jolting awake with enemies all around...
Until his nose caught a welcoming scent. It sent him lurching to his feet in happiness and running out the door of their room. His long wintry hair billowed behind him like a cape as he padded through the Asper.
Kabi's sensitive ears caught Kane's question, so he decided to sneak to the door of the room...
Only to burst through the doorway, flinging his hands in the air, and some icy dust that fell and sparkled all around him.
"ME!" He roared happily, feeling pretty good about his entrance. "Now get over here so I can squeeze the un-death out of ya!!"
He ran over, yanked Kane out of his seat, and stole up his son in a big bear hug. One could swear they heard Kane's back crack a little.
"Ahhhh my sonnnn!!" Kabi could only manage to say.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
Lucifire & Kane

Lucifire laughed as Kane was jerked from his seat and swung around like a pup, though he was nearly as tall as Kabi.
Kane's face was plastered with confusion for a moment before he realized just what was going on.
His eyes got wide as he managed to wiggled loose from his fathers grip and steadied himself on the wall, slightly dizzy.
He looked at him, his own wofl ears perked up, a grin on his face.
"Jesus christ look what the cat drug in! And Im only half dead anyways, so there wouldnt be much to squeeze out." he said, his turn to grab the man before him in a tight hug of his own.

He looked over at his mother his face bright.
" How dare you not tell me dad was home?" he said shaking his finger at her in a mock scolding. she laughed at him waving her hand dismissivly.
"Because, this was so much funnier." she said getting up from her seat and going to Kabi, wrapping her arms around his waist.
Kane looked at them happily, chewing his cheek.
"Does Draven know? You know she might actually show some emotion now.." he said thoughtfully.

-----------------

Lex had taken rest of the crew back to Jakes, after speaking with the officials. Draven was awake and quiet.
"C'mon. Lets get you to the Asper. Your mom's supposed to be there." she said softly.
Draven nodded and began the walk with her back to the Asper.

Upon stepping on board she felt both her mother and brother below deck..and...a presence she hadnt felt in years..Her eyes got wide as she looked at Lex before sprinting down the stairs, Lex in tow.
She burst into the room, unruly raven curls falling to her waist as she stood there facing the group before her. Eyes flicked from her white haired brother to her blonde haired mother and...another white haired wolf..Her breath caught in her throat as she stood there, shaking.
Events of today, the burning of her shop, the loss of Obidiah seemed to melt away.
"Dad? she croaked looking at him.

Lucifire smiled softly seeing her, and let his waist go.
Draven had probably missed him the most out of all of them. Then again he had been there to rescue her when she had been kid napped, and tuck her in at night when she was scared. She stood there, hands clsaped in front of her watching the two
Kabibona'kan was laughing with his son when his ears perked up to the sound of running and the pressure of a strong presence. When his eyes glanced over his daughter his smile grew again. He ran up to her like his son, but hugged her not enough to crack human bones like he did with his son. Kabi could tell she had just gone through some things and didn't want to hurt her.
"AHHH! And my daughter!? Oh my earthen Mother, this is too much!"
He held Draven a little longer to make up for the tightness.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
Lucifire & Kane

Draven squeaked as she hugged him back, tears breaking free.
She held him tightly, before pulling back and looking up at him, brushing unruly hair from her face. She peeked over his shoulder over at Lucifire and Kane, her face brighter.
"Oh my god I think she just smiled." Kane said, his eyes getting wide, a snide smile on his face.
She flipped him off and he laughed.
"Children!" Lucifire said laughing.

draven smiled wiping her face looking up at Kabi. She didnt have to crane her neck, she reached his chin.
"Im glad to see your back Dad. We missed you." she said leaning her head on his shoulder.
Lucifire suddenly clapped her hands getting thier attention.
"Okay enough with the mushy stuff, our family is back together, we should celebrate. Lets go to town. Though love, youll need to put a shirt on, you too Kane." she said looking at her shirtless boys.
Kane groaned his head drooping.
"Buuuutttt mooommmm."

Lex stepped next to Draven looking at her.
"Dont think you'll wanna do that Momma." Lex said looking at them. She smiled at the man that Draven had called dad and looked back at Lucifire who was looking at her confused.
"Draven's shopped burned down and people arent being to accepting of....non humans." she said looking at Draven, whose face fell remembering that Obidiah was gone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff