Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

His hand had slipped into Dravens at some point and he squeezed it when Nessa blurted. He held his breath. It was like seeing this huge tidal wave rolling up in height and coming for you. He was afraid. He had not known of the things that had happened to his mother during these times...why the town was suddenly so upset over the supernatural findings. He had no idea that a whole new can of worms was about to be opened.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Draven Kalisa Malaki
What Have I Gone And Run Into This Time Around, I Know That I Had Sworn Id Never Trust Anyone Again, But I Didnt Have To.
You Had Me At Hello.

Location~ The Asper~ Deck
With~ The Captian, The Little Sister, The Dearest Friend
Mood~ dark
Wearing~[Its A Pirates Life For Me]

Draven's hands went to her temples, in the process brushing back raven locks.
"If I knew why myself, I would be sitting here wondering. I have no idea, I was at the house, the shop as closed today for repairs. We've had two break ins, three different fights, all over someone realizing the me and my employees ARENT Human" she said the word as if it left a bad taste on her tongue.
"And then Neesa shows up saying somethings happened, and I get over there to find MY shop a burning inferno...and then..and..and then they told me that a group of humans came in and set my ******** shop on fire and Obi didnt make it out." she was trying to keep calm, she was trying to keep a level head like she always did, and she found it was getting very very hard to. Her voice was getting strained and she was beginning to shake.

She had never judged someone based on thier race. Never. She had been raised differently than that. Maybe if it had been Alec instead of Kabi that had raised her, she would have a superiority complex. But she didnt. But she found herself utterly disgusted with the human race at the moment. The fact that they could so easily judge someone and act out on that...she wanted to tear something apart.

"Theres a bigger problem than just that. Obidiah was very well connected. He sailed with me for the first few years when I started out, and introduced me to the other pirates I know. When they find out about his death, do you really think thier going to just sit back and allow it to slide? On top of all this...his family....I dont think those people back in the town understand exactly what kind of people they just ******** with...." she said. Neesa looked at her nodding.
Obidiah may have been the quiet and collected one in his family, but the others werent. And the others had no problem with killing a human for just looking at them wrong.
"After this gets figured out, Im leaving." she said. Neesa looked at her with wide eyes shaking her head.
Draven just kept staring ahead of her.
"I have to go try and stop the on coming wave that will un doubtly be on its way here when word gets out that Obi is dead...." she said.

Ive Never Seen A Smile That Can Light The Room Like Yours, Its Simply Radiant, I See It More With Every Day That Goes By, Ill Have to Make My Timing Just Right, Would It Be Okay, Would It Be Okay
If I Took Your Breath Away?

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image User Image

THUMP THUMP...
"We've had two break ins, three different fights, all over someone realizing the me and my employees AREN'T Human"
"MY shop a burning inferno...a group of humans came in and set my ******** shop on fire and Obi didnt make it out."

Slowly her head turned, you'd almost expect to hear a cranking sound. An orange flash streaked across her eye's, her fists clenched at her sides.
THUMP THUMP her body temperature began to spike. She felt an intense rush of heat...she tried so hard, so very very hard to keep her anger in check.
"WHAT!?" she barked loudly enough to cause at least her son to jump despite his anticipation. Onyx shook, she grit her teeth. It was one thing to have done what they did to her, how they attacked her and stabbed her repeatedly and then exiled her from the very place she had worked so hard to rebuild. To think...that she was going to go on a pain staking journey for an artifact to help protect their worthless asses...well...she felt beyond stupid at this moment in time. It pissed her off even more.

"When they find out about his death, do you really think thier going to just sit back and allow it to slide? ... I have to go try and stop the on coming wave that will un doubtly be on its way here when word gets out that Obi is dead...."

"You will...do no...such thing...." Onyx's voice was eerily calm. She turned to look towards the burning inferno in the distance.
"Oh no...You my dear Draven...will help direct them here. You will let them come! I have had it with this s**t. After all I have done...after allowing them to do what they did to me...and now...they continue to attack anyone that is not human...it is wrong." visible smoke now began to rise up off of her flesh. She was one shade away from breaking into the phoenix and burning this entire town to ash ... again.

'No...the time has come to do what I should have done the first time. Let God sort them out. Those who run and flee this town...let them run. Those that try and stand to fight...well let the bodies fall where they may. I may not be permitted to kill the 'innocent' but there are plenty here and connected to us that do not have to play by the same rules as I do. This town...is mine.'

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
Draven Kalisa Malaki
What Have I Gone And Run Into This Time Around, I Know That I Had Sworn Id Never Trust Anyone Again, But I Didnt Have To.
You Had Me At Hello.

Mood~ dark

Onyx had made her jump nearly out of her skin.
Heiden's hand was still in hers, and she managed not to topple over in surprise.
She watched as Onyx began to steam literally, her voice...under normal circumstances Draven would have been scared shitless and probably ran and hid.

The corners of her full lips perked up in a small cold smile, gray eyes beginning to tint back violet.
"That...can be done." she said.
And it would be, and she wouldnt feel a damn ounce of pity for the people of this town.
"Mika and the rest of my old crew should be pulling in to port soon...probably with in a few hours, a got a text from them that they were almost here. Ill fill them in and the phone calls will start." she said running through the list of people in her head that would need to be alerted.

Neesa was looking back between them all her brows lifted up.
"So your gonna let all you little pirate buddies swarm this place?" she said looking at Draven. She thought back to the time she had met Drake and Calypso...these people really had no idea what they had just done.
Neesa was chewing her lip thoughtfully..nodding as she did so.
"Good. Ill go to Obi's family and-" she was cut off when Draven looked at her shaking her head.
"Hell no. First off before you start to argue with me over this, that family is dangerous. Second off, I dont want to hear about Obidiah's brothers trying something funny. Ill cut thier hands off if they do." she said looking at her.

Ive Never Seen A Smile That Can Light The Room Like Yours, Its Simply Radiant, I See It More With Every Day That Goes By, Ill Have to Make My Timing Just Right, Would It Be Okay, Would It Be Okay

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
Neesa Marie Valencourt

Tattoos&such
[x][x][x][x][x]

Try To Pretend That I Dont Even Know Your Name, Cause Everything You Are Disgusts Me, Too Bad I Can't Turn Back Time, So I Wouldnt Be Here, What I'd Give For You To DisAppear, So Tell Me Boy, Hows Your Edge?

The Wolf Inside

Clean&Crisp

Neesa huffed looking at Draven, arms crossing over her chest.
"Wellw hose gonna go? Someone has to go and at least explain to them what happened and whats going to be done. Otherwise they'll come down here and it wont matter who it is thier dead. You have to stay here for when the others arrive, and Ill just be sitting here." she growled.

Draven was shaking her head.
"No. Not by yourself, take Kane with you-"
"You really think thats a good idea? Kane and Sariel hate each other. Besides, you need Kane here to help Mika keep calm." Neesa said waving her sister off.

Draven's hand went to her face and Neesa stood there, glancing between the three of them.
"Why doesnt Heiden come with me?" she said with a shrug.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image User Image

"Before Heiden goes anywhere...we need to have a chat...him and I." she said darkly still as she looked to her son.

"Yes! Indeed we DO mother...." he said in return with a near growl.

Onyx studied him a moment before taking her eye's off of him. Yeah, she was in s**t just as much as he was and she knew it too. She looked to Draven and Nessa.

"I take it, it will take a little time for Obi's family to get here and indeed...the innocent should be free to leave. Half the population wont though. I want this to happen very systematically. Lower port is to be taken over first. All we have to do is stand in a mob like fashion to know which side the peoples of this sector is on. We have the guards down here too to deal with. Once Lower locke is claimed...we move upwards. I want a clean sweep. I am not saying that won't allow humans to live here. By blood standards I myself am still human and even Heiden is half human. I just refuse to allow innocent people, no matter their race, to be murdered. Obi...was murdered in a hate crime." and that was the clean, cold truth of this situation.

Dravens shop was destroyed and her life for that matter here, was shattered because of their hate. They started a war with the wrong damn people. Onyx tried to appease this on coming tidal wave by allowing them to exile her in the first place. It would seem that it wasn't enough. Certain people just wanted them out of Lockeport and they didn't give a s**t what the mayor had to say. The mayor ... was hers to deal with. Onyx looked to Draven and Nessa...

"Will you two excuse Heiden and I. We need to speak." she said and nodded her head for her son to follow her. Onyx would take them across the opposite side of the ship and up to the pool area.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

At first he opened his mouth letting go of Dravens hand in protest. "You can't seriously-" but he stopped himself dead in his sentence. His mother meant what she was saying. He couldn't help but feel a little...doom in his gut...or maybe he just needed to take a s**t from all the nerve burning events that were taking place. Not sure. Either way, he didn't really want his mother to go down this route. There would be nothing he could do to stop her. She just wasn't that kind of woman. He knew his mother well enough though that she never really did anything needlessly. When she had mentioned about allowing the towns people to do what they did...it had his mind working over time. He wanted, no...he demanded to know what the hell she was on about. It was why he responded to her request to talk the way he had.

Nessa came up with the option of having him go with her...he sort of snapped out of his daze and tried to focus.
                              "Me? Go where now?" but he didn't have to mind that for too much longer. His mother had called him away to 'talk'. This was so not the time in which he wanted to deal with this all....but he was prepare to let his mother have it if she over stepped herself with him. He loved her to bits...but she was just as wrong and he refused to take anymore blame than what was fair here. He looked to both Draven and Nessa and nodded his head.
                              "Excuse me Ladies." his tone sounded very...professional. This was business.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
Draven Kalisa Malaki
You Had Me At Hello.

Mood~ dark

She nodded her head, dark hair falling over her shoulders.
"I dont care who goes with you Neesa, just someone needs to go with you. Your to damn pretty to be around those people by yourself." she said. Looking over at Onyx she nodded.

"I understand. We'll get everyone here and convine for a meeting." she said, having let go of Heiden's hand. She watched them walk off and had gone to turn and walk back into the Asper when she heard a familiar chipper voice.
"Oh Drrrraaavvveeennnnnnnnn bbaabbbyyy."
Draven and Neesa both looked over to the dock and saw flaming red hair and neon green eyes coming thier way.
ohhhh greeaaatt....Mika..
Draven forced a smile but it was to late, Mika had seen her face.
"Whats wrong, why does it look like all of you just seen a ghost?" he said looking between the sisters.
Draven took a breath and looked at him, not sure how to say it.
"Mika..theres been an incident..Obidiah..hes...hes dead..my shop...my shop is in flames.." she mummbled. Mika's face drained of all color, his eyes wide.

"...what......" was all he was able to say.
Neesa nodded her head and looked at him.
"They've waged-"
"Open ******** war." Mika spat out.
"Exactly. I want everyone. Drake, Calypso, Phersphone, Luka. Everyone." Draven said. Neesa looked at her wide eyed.
She had never...seen her like this. There was a cold rage behind her eyes, something seemed..different.
This must have been what she was like when she herself had been Captain on the Seventh Sanctum.

Mika looked over at her nodding.
"Someone needs to get ahold of Rhage and Thorment." he said in a soft almost whisper. Draven looked over at him her face paling just a little. The twins were two of the only people Draven would never ever want on her bad side. But he was right. The twins had been close to Obi....still...
"Ill go to them. And as of now I resume my duties Mika." she said. Mika looked t her nodding.
"About ******** time. I dont know how you deal with being captian." he said.
"And Kane and me will go with you. Better yet have them meet you here." It'll be easier, I dont really like going to The Grove. I mean I know we're pirates and all but theres no need to degrade yourself like they do there." he said with a shrug.

Neesa looked at them, giving Mika a small hug.
"Im going to my room here and packing up some stuff." she said before slipping away as Draven and Mika began talking about how to go about things.

Lonely Lover

11,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Titania Sangria
'I am not a dream'

"And there's my cue to leave." She had a reputation to uphold afterall. Oh how she wished she could join in the fun and games but, alas, if she was caught in the carnage and word got back to England...She couldn't run that risk. She'd been too careful for this to happen, dispersed her followers, led them on a wild goose chase, altered the mindset of those who tried to catch her up, to confirm the suspicions of many. After all, Miss Terentinie's reappearance had been so convenient, went against everything that her late father had told them...Weren't they meant to hunt those who returned from the dead?

No, she couldn't allow herself to be near a potential bloodbath unless she was fighting for the wrong side. She heard the discussion through the walls, all it took was a little concentration on her part. She understood what was transpiring...She was even close to sympathising. Quietly she gathered her things. Her thick leather gloves, her bound journal of doodles and writings, theories of those who came before, her crossbow. Hurriedly she pulled out a little mirror, checking her pallor-Was it passable? Almost human? Well, there was colour certainly, which was more than normal. It would have to suffice. A little pot was pulled out, filled with a clear, sterile liquid. She widened her eyes, and slipped in the dulling contacts, blinked a few times and made sure that the liquid tracks didn't smear her complexion.

Her hood raised, white, casting her face into shadow, making her skin appear a tad darker.

Oh, to be human again.

Giving one final check of her meagre belongings, she exited the ship and slipped away with a confidence, a stature, that added to her illusion. Once out of prying eyes, she would run. By God would she run. No explanation to anyone, those who had seen her come and go knew that her disappearances warranted no explanation, or at the very least understood that they wouldn't get one. Homeward bound, she dreaded her return to the sometimes lifeless home of her predecessors, filled with ghosts of the past and presence.

Goddamnit why weren't her brothers back yet?

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image User Image

"Why are you back in Lockeport for starters, especially when I forbid you to return here and Secondly why didn't you tell me immediately when you got here!?"

"Why didn't you call me more often? Did you not think that I wasn't worried ill about you? Secondly why didn't you tell me about the events that happened here while I was gone!?" he said firing back at her.

Onyx's lips grew thin as she folded her arms to her overly large chest. She was thinking a moment as she stared hard at him.
"I didn't want to tempt you to come back. I did miss you more than you could ever know but the idea of having you safe eased that pain for me. You...how many times do I have to say this Heiden!? You are all that I have left! You are the last shred of my sanity, of my love for anything that has hope, that is good, that brings a shred of happiness into my life. You are a gift to me. Why didn't I call to tell you about what happened to me here? Because If I did you would have come here with anger and you would have hurt people. You would have exposed yourself and put yourself into the very danger that I was trying to save you from." she said answering him first.
"Your turn."

Heiden sighed and looked out towards the other two way down the line on deck. "I came back because I heard nothing from you and because I was worried ill. Literally. What the hell else was I suppose to do. You sent me away with next to no information and just expected me to accept. Well I don't. I came back to check up on you and for the same reasons that you just gave me...it was also why I said nothing to you. In fact my plan was just to silently check in on you and then leave. I ran into Draven and was spending some time with her. When she got called away and Nessa told me what happened...we had to leave in search for her. When we got to the site...we thought she was in that building. I knew right away that this was something that had to be brought to your attention. So you see...coming here to tell you everything...was MY idea." he watched his mother.

Onyx's shoulders slackened and she sighed dragging her heels to sit down into a chair on deck. Heiden did the same.
"You are right. I am sorry. I should have called and filled you in a lot more. It's just...I wanted you secured. I thought that if I told you too much...I thought that if I pushed you away a little more that you would be too mad at me to come around. I was wrong. I can admit that." she said leaning back into her chair now.

"Mother...Obi was murdered as you said. What is going on here!? What has happened to Lockeport!? What were you talking about when you said "what the towns people did to me". I need to know these things."

"Heiden...I will tell you but you have to promise to me that you will not go out and do something stupid. Trust in your mother that she can handle it and that If I couldn't I would find help. I know it feels bad that I never call on you for such help, but its only because I love you too damn much. If I loose you...it's over for me. I wouldn't be able to survive that loss. Promise me?"

Heiden paused...he swallowed hard and nodded his head. He then listened closely and Onyx recounted the events that took place when the towns people attacked her. It was so hard to hear, tears had come to his eye's and spilled out. Listening to his mothers honesty about how low it brought her...how pained and tortured she had been...it hurt so damn bad. He did want to leave her and go and find the mayor and murder him for not staying on his mothers side during all of this. He was heart warmed to hear that Shiara, Leon, Li, Migoto and Ailsa had helped her to recover. When it got to the parts about this Vincent character though...and Metal...he felt very uneasy. When Onyx told him that it was from Vincent that she was trying to spare him from...it made sense to him then. Metal was a loose cannon. He was a tortured soul. But he had a very close history with Onyx and this ship and wasn't just someone that his mother could ignore. He couldn't quite understand the relationship between the two...other than it was more complicated than he cared to try and figure out.

"Oh mum...I...I didn't know. I wish you could have told me before hand. I see now how stupid it was to come back here. Still...I am glad that I did. You may not want to believe this...but you need me here."

"I need you safe. I need you alive. I need you to not be someone's leverage against me...do you understand that? Heiden...Draven said that she was leaving after the raid...I...I want you to go with her."

"Mom! I...I can't just leave you here! I can't lay my head down at night wondering if one day I will come home to an idle ship with no one, nothing on it because you are dead! Please! Don't do this to me!"

"Heiden...you are my legacy. I could never die. I sent Linia with you...you know this."

"I do. We have been hanging out..."

"She provides more protection than my human self can give you. Trust in me. I have you secured but its all void if you act recklessly. The situation with Vincent is sketchy because he resides in Metal. I cannot harm metal because of Anita...you follow me? Vincent wouldn't bat an eye to the notion of harming Anita in any way shape or form. I wouldn't put it past him to even try and use Anita's body as a vessel. I haven't seen her in ages either. So you see...even Metal is smart enough to not bring her around. Just as I was smart enough to remove you from the situation as well. Please...it's not personal. I want you to be safe but happy. I promise...this time we will keep in touch. Just...will you go with her?"

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
Neesa Marie Valencourt

Tattoos&such
[x][x][x][x][x]

Try To Pretend That I Dont Even Know Your Name, Cause Everything You Are Disgusts Me, Too Bad I Can't Turn Back Time, So I Wouldnt Be Here, What I'd Give For You To DisAppear, So Tell Me Boy, Hows Your Edge?

The Wolf Inside

Clean&Crisp

Neesa slipped below deck and made her way to room, pushing the door open.
Grabbing her bag she lept in the closet she began folding skirts and dresses up, putting them in her bag. It was a two day trip from here to the Kesnov estate.
She had met his family once.

And once was all she needed. His brothers were nothing like him. Loud and rude, they believed themselves better than the rest of the world. She made a face as she shoved her boots in her bag. They also werent use to the word no. Xavier had been with her the last time she had been there. And even with having her boyfriend at the time with her it hadnt stopped them from trying to get her in thier jaded beds.
Brushing white curls from her face she wondered just how she was going to tell them thier eldest brother was gone.

She sat on the edge of her bed, having picked up a picture frame. It was a small picture, no bigger than her hand. Obidiah was there, his face bright and calm as it always was, his arm drapped over her shoulder, her face was bright flushed.
It had been winter when this picture was taken, right around christmas time.

She felt something twist in her. Obidiah didnt deserve what happened to him. He had been nice to everyone that crossed his back, a truely kind soul.
"They'll pay..." she whispered slipping the picture in her bag

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

"You...want me to go with Draven? That is your plan? Look...Draven...is a beautiful woman. Sure...we have a great connection but...she doesn't need a kid hanging around all the time. She's a Captain! She has a crew, history, a life! Me...I am still learning the roped to Pirate-dom with Phoenix. I am not ready for such a thing. I mean...I would love to go with her ... I am eager to start that segment of my life...but now is just not that time. You can't have me here all the time... that's fine. I will return to Phoenix...but I refuse to stay away completely. I will find my way to check in on you and I will avoid this Metal slash Vincent person you spoke of...Even though we freakishly look similar..." he cocked a brow at her.

"Heiden...Soverus is your father through and through. I wouldn't keep something like THAT from you. Your hair comes from the clash in the gene pool. Nothing more. If you were his son you would crave blood for he is a vampire." Onyx told him with an annoyed sigh.

The way she seemed to crumple in on herself while telling him this...well it was obvious that she was twisted about the man. He got the distinct impression that she both loved and hated this mans guts. He didn't want to touch that s**t with a ten foot pole so he asked utterly nothing on it.

'Alright, alright. Well...I am going to help Draven and Nessa with this situation. Metal is thankfully in slumber..er...in a coffin in your room, as you say, so...no harm there. I was lucky this time and so let us leave it at that. You will promise to keep in touch more then? You better! I love you mum...' he muttered as he got up and grabbed her hands to pull her to her feet. He hugged her tight. Over her shoulder he sighed happily and smiled a little to himself. She always felt so good, so comforting to him in his arms. It reminded him of the best times of his childhood. When he was afraid, she was there. He let go over her and looked into her face with a smile.

"Please...be safe for me as I will be for you. I need you too you know? You are not the only one who cannot live without." and with that he let her go and left to make his way back down to deck and across it to locate Nessa.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
Neesa Marie Valencourt

Tattoos&such
[x][x][x][x][x]

The Wolf Inside

Clean&Crisp

Neesa slipped on her jacket, grabbing her bag and headed back to the lounge/bar area where she found both Mika and Draven on thier phones.
She had gone to give her sister a hug and tell her tell Kane where she was when Lex kicked the door open to the bar.

"Im going to BURN this city ******** down." The mohawked girl said, her mis matched eyes were tainted black. The Sin Eater looked at them, her face dark.
"No. We want them scared, we want them to know who thier ******** with, but your dread armies of Perdtion are not needed Lex. I dont want the Fallen running about here." Draven said putting her hand over her phone.
Lex looked at her, the General was shaking.
"Fine." she spat, plopping herself down on the couch, the heavily tattooed woman propped her feet up on the table and stayed there, glowering at the walls.

Neesa kissed her sisters cheek quickly.
"Tell Kane wIll be okay. And be safe Draven. I have a bad feeling things might get worse." she said.
Draven nodded her head and went back to her phone.
As Neesa walked away to the bar, she heard part of her conversation.
"Full crew Luka. Hoist your colors, I want these people to know whats coming for them.....I dont care if its Illegal Luka, what the hell are they gonna do? My life here is done. Im returning......No its not rash, I know what Im doing....I know..We'll see you soon." she said hanigng up her phone.

Neesa played with a lock of her hair as she sat there, waiting for Heiden to say he was ready to go.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image User Image

Onyx looked off to the now dying flames and huge cloud of trailing smoke in the distance. The fire had been snuffed out. She was thinking deeply once again. Thinking about What Heiden had told her and what she told him. She was thinking about what it was she was about to do. She had to smile to herself....her body temperature cooled. It was sneaky to be sure. Onyx wasn't going to spill one drop of blood. Not technically anyways. But she didn't have to save anyone either. Her rule was that she couldn't kill innocent people. By her own personal rule, she helped the innocent to survive. This town...really was... beautiful...humans had their fun for far too long. What was it now? Centuries since these lands had seen anything remotely supernatural? At least according to them. Well ... no more. She contemplate waking the beast that lay unconscious in her room.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Heiden walked back into the bar area where he saw a bunch of people. Draven had just finished saying something but he was looking for Nessa. When he found her he pulled her aside ignoring the words of his mother to go with Draven.

"Hey....so tell me...who is it we need to see? Where are we going and why? I am a little confused." he asked her quietly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff