Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]

Distinct Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
Lithia Kane
User Image

Location: Castle Lauwry - Mouth of Nibenay and the Topal Sea ~ With: Lithia

In the east wing of the beautiful castle, isolated and hidden among the dense forest line of the Topal sea, sat Castle Lauwry. Within that wing, among so few privy enough to be there was a woman. A fledgling Queen who was with child with twin. Rather special twins. The father had turned up on the grounds. He seemed to come from the very darkness of the night, a roll of smoke that rushed in on the chill of the nights breeze. The first thing that came into formation was his cloak. From the ground up he formed until what was standing there was a tall man. Lean but muscular indeed not that any of that could be seen beneath his layers of clothing. He wore a face of a humanoid supernatural, impossibly beautiful that often was compare to a vampire. But a vampire he was not. He was a terrestrial and a one of a kind no less. A creature that bridged the gap between two warring tribes with eons of hatred. Something his mother was off overseeing at the current moment. He was the first of his kind and it made him a prince among prince's. Not that his mother would allow him any real entitlement of course.

He stood out on the ground looks up into the castle and the clear night sky with a canopy of brilliant stars. How beautiful was the nexus of the cosmos from this planet!? He closed his eyes and concentrated on that item he had given her, a piece of him. He could feel the other part of him and so, knew right where to go. The place that would lead him right to her. Once he sat perched upon the balcony he would phase through it and there laying in her bed was...his wife to be, Queen Lithia. He could feel her energy, she was not sleeping but restless. Yes, it had been a long while since he had come and no doubt, he was going to be in s**t. After all it had been weeks.

"Would you open your eyes if I asked you to?"

His voice would call unto her mind as he came floating down to her bedside.

Symbiote: Here
                                        The Black Smoke There
                                        In Flight His Wings
                                        His Current Threads Outfit
                                        The Flesh Physique
                                        Etchings Markings *Looks like scarification when not in Viribus Form

Cold Inquisition's Princess

Divine Streaker

Lithia

In bed she lay, heavy with her impending children, they were restless, which made the young woman even more so. Her eyes closed as she laid there, not knowing when she would see Raziel again, and why he hadn't visited her as of late. She had become even fuller in his absence. Little did she know he was outside, how she wished she could hurry up home to her land, to her home she wished to fill with people. Home to Raziel, she was after all bearing him his next set of children, and she had convinced him to actually have a wedding with her. As he often complained that they did not need such a thing to prove their love for each other. But she wanted it and so she would have it, because he did love her and she was very spoiled by this man she called hers. Soon a voice crossed her ears, asking her if she would open her eyes were she asked. It sounded like him, boy now instead of happy like usual she felt rather upset.

"I would open my eyes if asked, but maybe not for if I open them...would you be an illusion yet again?"

The female replied before putting a hand on her own stomach, she herself was more so in her human like appearance. Her long raven locks tied into a braid. She laid there and waited for his answer to her. Or rather yet proof that it was him and not a result of her tiredness.

Distinct Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
Lithia Kane
User Image

He leaned in and placed the tip of his nose to the side of her porcelain cheek and let it run. Gentle were his motions. He took in her scent. God he missed that scent. Hearing her words gave him heart ache. He paused a moment before lifting his head up off of her. His right hand came up to cup her chin and turn her head, motioning her body to roll over slightly with it. This also would prompt her to open her eyes. There he would be knelt at her side, backed by the moonlight, looking down into her face.

"I have come to take you home." he said with a whisper and a grin.

The Black Smoke There
                                        In Flight His Wings
                                        The Flesh Physique

Divine Streaker

Lithia

Lithia would feel his skin connect with hers, and she almost opened her eyes that moment, but they remained closed. Yet, it really was him, he was still in trouble, but it could wait a moment, because the touch was even soothing the babies, which honestly could come pretty soon now.

"Raziel"

She called his name into the air softly, moving as he turned her after cupping her cheeks. Her eyes opened to meet his, her blues, meeting his own. She gazed at him for a moment. He was always so beautiful to look at. Then he spoke and it took her a moment to get what he just said.

"Home? But no one told me...about this"

She looked excited, as she leaned in to kiss his lips with her own. She took a few moments to sit up.

"I am hardly packed...."

She looked worried about packing for a moment, and now sitting up, Raziel would be able to see that rounded full belly of hers. She winced a moment before putting her hands there, and giving him a reassuring smile.

Distinct Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
Trexasle
User ImageUser Image

Loction: Stros - The Asper - Captains Quarters With: Leon

User Image

Dear Leon, must have been doing rather well for himself. His ride was looking quite bold and flashy with it's vintage appeal and fancy markings. Permission granted to board Onyx would turn to the Captain cup one hand over her other fist and give a slight bow. She thanked them for taking them this far, they would make their leave. Onyx first and then Jenica.

Jenica gave Leon a nervous little giggle and wave of her fingers like: ^_^ "Haaaaiiiii"
Onyx however, remained silent for the moment. What words she had perhaps would have been said in those eyes of hers. Yellow topaz molten pools of gold locked within feline frames. Not a single feature upon her self had changed. She looked exactly like how he would have remembered her last. She turned those eyes upon him and smiled softly, she nodded her head before speaking in that distinct voice of hers, feminine but with a slight husk to it.

"We were just headed back to the Asper. Had business in Samara..." Onyx may not have changed but a lot of other things sure had. Leon had missed a lot.

~~~~~

Docked and back aboard the all too familiar ship the lot of them stood out on deck. Turning to Jenica she would firstly address. She had told Jenica to go and unpack and once that was finished to please round up some snacks, to bring them to her room.

Jenica would nod and look to leon a quick second "It's nice to see you again Leon!" and then she would be off.

Onyx watched her leave and when she was gone she would fold her arms to her chest, sigh with a smile and sort of look around about her deck. There was good memories here for Leon. "Come. Let us go." for this day was particularly chilly.
Making their way up and into Onyx's room she would leave Leon a moment in the sitting area before making her way towards the back of the room. Down the two steps and into the sunken portion of the room, behind the shoji screen where her personal space was located. She would drop off her gear and get herself changed into something a little more relaxing. Coming back to the couches up where her great oak desk was, she would first move to the bar.
"Drink? Coffee? Rum? Anything?" she'd offer him with her back to him now.

A faint knock upon the door would come before Jenica would enter with an assorted platter of well manicured sammies, dip and pita bread, cheese cubes and assorted meats. She wouldn't say anything out of respect. Simply place it to the table before Leon, smile and then leave.

Distinct Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
Lithia Kane
User Image

He had kept his voice particularly low when speaking to her, he crouched at her beside as she sat up, his hand had moved to her round belly.
                                        "I know...no one knows..." he said looking right into her eyes. He seemed to indicate a 'jail break'.

"I just...I can't do this. Never mind you...whom...looking at you, can't do it either. I can't have you so far away from me." he admitted to her in a whisper before cupping the back of her neck and pulling her into a deep hard kiss. One that would inject her with his truth. He ******** missed her so badly.

Once the kiss broke he licked his lips in anticipation. "You can pack now. I will help you. But...I have been busy in my absence from you. Working out a deal..." he said standing up and moving to her suit cases. He began to put things into it. He meant it. He wanted to take her home. Like. Now.

"Forget this place. What the ******** do they know about your kind right? You belong trained by someone a little closer to your needs..." his words carried the slightest hint of unease to it.

"My mother. She's willing to train you as a Queen to another Queen. Actually, she suggested I break you outta this place. Her words: ugh...I find your moping to be rather disgusting. Can you just go and get her already?" - he snorted a little chuckle as his back was to her.

Raziel would turn to look at her with a grin. "I voiced my concerns of course about your training that pulling you would show in your inability to rule like the others who went through this same process. She reminded me then and there that you, Lithia, aren't like the others. For once, I agree with my mother. You will rule how you bloody well want within reason... aaand then my mother beat me for being too 'human'." he laughed again accept a little less jovially. He paused.

"She was right to do that too actually. I am your King. By your side. One who does know a few things that can help you. I should never have agreed to let you out of my sight. Especially while pregnant with our future." he turned to her now to look at her.

The Black Smoke There
                                        In Flight His Wings
                                        The Flesh Physique

Divine Streaker

Lithia

When Raziel suggested this was basically a jail break, she couldn't help but giggle at him. With his hand upon her belly, she found a sense of calm. When it was admitted that he could not stand being away from her, her heart would jump. for it truly hurt he to be away from him as well. Letting the male lead her into that kiss, her heart flared with happiness and excitement. The way he licked his lips after, God this man.

"If you knew the things I wanted to do to you Mister"

She said with a low growl, tracing over his form for a moment. As he began to prep her bags, she would pull her things from the dresser and closet. Listening to him as he spoke.

"You are right about that, they judge me because I only know so much about myself....but I....It's what it is, Raziel"

She shook her head, unwilling to tell him about how petty some of them here could be.

"A deal with whom? Your mother?...She wants, well not wants but is willing to help me....Is that a good idea? We might drive each other nuts"

She would chuckle at Raziel and look into his eyes a moment. Listening once again, intensely, thinking as they spoke,

"Well, you really shouldn't mope around her and yes, I was very sad to leave you while I carry your children...And look at me, I am already huge, and they...your future.....Are very kicky little beasties"

Her hands went to her stomach once again,

"When am I due even?"

Distinct Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
Lithia Kane
User Image

He closed the distance between them. "Oh no dear. Not my children. OUR children. OUR future. And knowing how they can be I most definitely shouldn't have let this happen. I should have thought to seek out council with Linia well before all of this." he said with his hand back to her belly.

"As for when you are due, we will figure that out when we get home. For now, I just want to get you the ******** out of here." he said leaning down and kissing her lips once again. It was a sensation he would never be able to forget in a million years.

Raziel would continue to help her pack her things. "Have you had issues with any of them here?" he asked as she had mentioned that she had been judged.

The Black Smoke There
                                        In Flight His Wings
                                        The Flesh Physique

Divine Streaker

:"Well in all honesty it was not given to us as much a choice. They were going to send me kicking and screaming, do you not remember this?"

Lithia looked at him for a moment before looking at his hand on her stomach.

"Between me and you, I am ready for them to be here but how do their brother and sister feel about the new siblings?"

She looked concerned before he kissed her, melting some of her worry away.

"Lets get out of here....please, I am ready to be home....I do not want to talk about the trouble, You will not be happy about some of it, lets just get going"

Lithia would just chuck her stuff in the suitcase, not caring with folding it any longer. She was tired, and restless and wanted to lay down in his arms.

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Leontias Métaliene

As the space crafted landed itself on the Aspers, an instant sense of nostalgia hit the alien. As the cockpit door of his ship open and the girls gracefully let themselves out. Leon took a few minutes to take in the scenery of the ship. Lots of marked improvement since he had departed, but it still felt…Welcoming, just as much of a homestead as it did when he originally lived there. He would jump out of the cockpit following the girls inside. There was so much to catch up on, and so many questions to ask, one in specific of course.

He chuckled at Jennica’s quick Departure with a smile. As heartwarming as it was to see her, certainly he couldn’t request of her what he was set to with Onyx, Great way to make things awkward and weird with his time to visit. Instead, he would gleefully accept the captain tugging him about, giving little resistance. He was actually surprised that even with the time apart she had not aged a single day. It made it easier to remember all of the good times they’ve had before he departed. He gave a relieved sigh and he took in the scenery. He had barely paid attention to her going behind her shoji to get changed. It was then that he proceeded to fiddle in his pocket.

It wasn’t until now that he was quite nervous, He came here for a reason of course and he wasn’t sure it would be something that the lass was willing to do. He had thought about it, but he couldn’t quite think of anyone else to ask, and she was certainly the most qualified. He gripped the side of the couch, taking in deep breaths. However, once her back came into view he nearly stammered in a panic, almost not even catching her inquiry.

“J-Just Water, thanks.”

The knock on the door almost surprised him as well, as he saw the platter of food. Years ago he would’ve been relieved to see such a spread and his hunger would’ve clearly shown as such. In any other case, this would still be true, but he had other things to focus on. As Jenica passed him a smile he chuckled, decided to follow suit, giving her a playful wink as he watched her depart. It was enough for him to get his mind off of things, maybe now it would be easy to ask Onyx…

Hapless Hazard

Distinct Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
Trexasle
User ImageUser Image

User Image

When Jenica entered she did not turn to face her nor say anything to her. Jenica knew her job and she knew it well. When Leon had asked for water she smiled and chuckled slightly through her nose.

"You'll have rum..." she said pouring him a glass of her finest.

Turning to him she would close the distance between them, sit beside him with her drink in hand out to him to take. Those eyes held his face. She could feel that energy off of him. He waved and pulsed with fear and anticipation. She studied him with those insightful eyes.

"Hm..." she groaned in thought. Her eyes flicked down the glass she held out for him a moment before coming back up to his face. "Hoorah...." she said as her was of saying 'cheers' a saying that perhaps he would recall. Perhaps not. Once the glass was taken from her and their glasses clinked, Onyx took a healthy swallow of her rum.

Now those eyes were still lingering upon his face. "Ahh...perhaps I was foolish to think that your return was in good iconic taste. Memories resurfacing like ghosts from the past. Simple and true. But that is not what you have come is it? No. The energy you throw at me has me feeling very apprehensive Leon. So pray tell what it is that you have returned for?" Business as usual. Often it was the way the woman worked. Cut throat and right to the point.

Distinct Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
Lithia Kane
User Image

Location: Samara - Lithia's abode ~ With: Lithia

Raziel did not speak to answer. He had one goal and he was going to achieve it before anything or anyone stopped him. With all of Lithias things packed, he would grab her and sink down into an inky puddle that expanded at his feet. Darkness and cold would take them. A whirl wind of scenery, grey scaled and bleak would take them before it would fade into a more familiar scene. One with colour and warmth. Linia's home back in Samara.

He dropped her things and let go of her. He would give her some time to enjoy being home with her things.

"The kids are very excited by the way" he said moving over to the kitchens. The way he moved about the home suggested that while she had been gone he had been living here. Indeed it was true. Between planning and negotiating with his mother when not with his kids, he was here.

"Tell me who it is that hurt you and I will kill them. Happily devour them." he said that far too cooly as he was now pouring up two glasses of wine in the kitchen.

The Black Smoke There
                                        In Flight His Wings
                                        The Flesh Physique

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Leontias Métaliene

"You'll have rum..."

He chuckled for a moment before giving a sigh. Maybe it was past memory that she had forgotten but Leon was unable to get inebriated from mere alcohol. Usually either requiring something extra like Certain out worldly drinks to obtain even the faintest of buzzes (There were other…things that can induce the same effect, but certainly not pertinent at this time.). However, as a Guest how could he possibly turn her down, especially with a smile like that. He leaned back as he took the glass in his hand. As Onyx Closed the distance between them extending her hands to hold the glass out for a toast.

“Hoorah.”

He was glad to hear that word again from her, moreso to repeat it after all of these years. He would take short sips of his rum. Before he looked up, her eyes now directly locked onto him as she seemed to address his apprehension. A spread of white suddenly splaying across his face, clearly a blush from anyone who remember or knew him. He forgot how frank his former captain could be and it should’ve been something he expected even as time went on. Welp…it was now or never.

“No, You’re absolutely right. Not that I certainly wouldn’t return for the sake of doing so. Something just…came up is all.”
He stopped for a moment, letting the glass of run sit down at a nearby table. Her business approach to this he would clearly have to mimic.

So he went for it.

“I’ve been, a lonely traveler for quite a while, Even as I departed this ship, I continued my travels, But nowhere did I imagine that I would do so, much. Especially considering how I actually came to this world.” He took a pause, moving his hair from his face to reveal…

A blood red eye, perfectly mirroring the green eyes that was on the other side of his face. The black Sclera around the iris’s only emphasized the clear glow of both of the afromentioned. “I’ve done a lot met a lot of people, fixed so much from my past to my present, I’ve healed and I’ve struggled. My past not a forgotten memory but merely a stepping stone to my brighter future. I’ve Travelled the world, started a band, Rocked the world…But…There is something I am missing.”

He chuckled.

“The girl of course, but…Gonna need your help with that.”

With that he reached into his pocket…

Knelt down.

and…

Pulled out a dressed envelope.

“How do you feel about being invited to my wedding”

Hapless Hazard

(I am sorry, I had to have a bit of fun with this.)

Distinct Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
Trexasle

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Listening to him speak, the more he spoke, the more her facial expressions had changed. Playful to placid to brooding. He mentioned 'the girl' and needing help with that. Her left fist curled. She was going to punch him square in his face as he got down to one knee. Her brows were furrowed and she looked positively pissed! I mean he had been gone for years and upon his return THIS is what he presents to her!? Oh she was going to kick his a** all over this God damn deck! POP ... he pulled out an envelope.

“How do you feel about being invited to my wedding”

Her balled fist released and came up to smack over her own forehead. "Oh my Jesus! Leon..." she downed the rest of her drink. She really did wish she could get right smashed sometimes. She set the glass down.

"HA! You're getting married!!? That's wonderful! I'll come to your wedding and you can come to Heiden and Ailsa's wedding!" she got to her feet and grabbed him up into a hug.

"Legit though man, don't play me like that! I was seriously going to punch you!" she laughed tightening her hug upon him.

Divine Streaker

Lithia would close her suitcases and then when he picked her up and traveled in that way of his she hung onto him. They would land within her home, she took a moment to inhaled before he put her down. She would live in the moment of just being back, before watching him as he moved through the home, her home. Actually their home, he was basically her husband after all, was he not? Even though they yet to make it fully officially. This man was hers and she was his fully. The way he walked, he looked so comfy here and she was so happy about that fact. She adored and loved him with all she was. A smile crossed her features as she followed him.

"I am very glad they are excited, I want all your children to love each other after all"

She sounded hopeful, about their blended family, even though his first two stayed close to Linia, they still came to visit now and then and she had a room for them. When he spoke of hurting those who hurt her she chuckled nervously and decided to distract him with a teasing gesture,

"Wine for me? This far along? Why doctor..."

She giggled and came over, grabbing his hands and kissing them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff