Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image User Image
Location: Asper ~ Pits/en route to Sigil / Ensemble ~ Rock Glam

Dressed in a fashion that made her look funny to those who knew her, she was dressed in 'civies' again whilst going into a major city like Sigil. Looking to Leon she nodded her head and smiled.
"Lets go. Linia!" she called out.
Linia would be their vessel of transport as they left the Asper and made their way to the city of gates.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

His face grew very concerned the more and more she spoke. His eye's held her steadily as she leaned onto his chest.
                              "Draven...what do you mean you are worried and afraid to walk down the street? What has happened?" he tried hard to keep the concern from his voice, the true worry.

Heiden's mind raced as he thought of what could have possibly happened to make a person like Draven behave and react this way, let alone her crew and shop mates. She said that she needed to leave to go and get more gear because hers had been stolen. It didn't even phase him because he was too focused on the previous words.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
Draven Malaki

Draven looked at him rubbing her face.
"I dont really know Heiden, thats the thing. All I know is it has something to do with the mayor banning your mother and anyone on this ship from the town. And then the attacks on my shop. And everything was stolen. Someone threw a damn brick through my window. Its all just a cluster ********. Everytime any of us walk down the street theres whispers and glares and talk about supernaturals, which I can only take for someone not human." she said looking at her hands.

"There was a fight inside my shop Heiden. My whole work area got destroyed. Someone caught Jem, the shifter, a snake to be precise, flicking out her forked tongue, I mean its how she smells so she doesnt even notice she does it, and then there was shouts, some pushing and then someone hit Lex who was trying to difuse the situation. After that things have just been getting worse. I have no idea whats gotten into these people." she said holding her head.

Everything was hitting her. The stress and the worry all at once.
She felt bone tired, she felt older than what she really was.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

"W-what!? My mother has been exiled?!? And everyone on the ship too? What the hell!?" he freaked out a little. He didn't meant to make it seem like he was yelling at her or anything.

Now Heiden really wanted to get to the bottom of this. 'So...the towns people are freaked out by us? How did they even find out we existed here!? Is that why ... she sent me away? Damn it!" he clenched his left fist and slammed it down on the cushion beside him angrily.

A deep growl escaped his chest in a low rumble that reverberated up through his throat. His energy was so wild and unhinged when angry...he had his mother in him after all. He too was simply sexiest when angry. He gave a deep disgruntled sigh before sitting up slipping Draven off of him slightly.
                              "Look...I wish I could say I could help...but I can't. I am not even suppose to be here." both elbows rest upon his knees. There came a great pause before he turned his head to look back at her. His hardened face softened.
                              "You wont get in trouble if no one finds out...I won't go anywhere if you don't want me to" his voice dropped to a soft whispery husk as his right hand cupped the back of her head. He pulled her in so that way both of their foreheads touched.
                              "Just...stop drinking..." he whispered to her.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
Draven Malaki

She looked at him with a huff.
"I have no idea how they found out about any one of us here. All I know is that Im more than likely getting evicted, and then what? Go back sailing again?" she said throwing herself back on the couch, the bottle forgotten on the floor.
"I dont know why their acting like this after what your mother did for this town. For what half the people on this ship did to save this place." she said rubbing her temples.

I wont go anywhere If you dont want me to
she looked up at him as his hand went to cup the back of her head, thier foreheads now resting against each other.
She nodded closing her eyes.
"I will. Im sorry. Im not asking for help..Im just confused and worried." she said pulling back so she could kiss his forehead.

She sighed, and got up from the couch. Why had she started drinking again? Stress worry...the alcohol wouldnt help one bit that was for sure.
She went to the bar and placed the bottle there, glad she hadnt gotten drunk, just buzzed.
She looked over at him chewing her cheek slightly, thinking things over.
"Would you like to go to my place? I mean, since your not supposed to be here and what not." she said rubbing her arm.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

"You won't get evicted ... something will be done...I promise." he didn't know how but he'd be damned that anyone aboard this ship was going to lose their businesses.

"I dont know why their acting like this after what your mother did for this town. For what half the people on this ship did to save this place."
                              "That's just it Draven. I mean my mother could never say anything about the things she did for fear of letting people know we were here. But the one person that did know is the mayor. If he...actually exiled her...I swear...ima kill him." his fist shook a little.

She kissed his forehead...it was something that meant a lot to him. More than what anyone else might take it for. His father use to do that to his mother. Onyx had said that a kiss on the forehead was one of the most loving and endearing kisses you could give. It was so loving and pure. That the one that gave it ... meant it. Did Draven know about that? Or was this moment a mere coincidence? He wasn't sure and so he would say nothing of it. She asked him to her place and he slowly got to his feet.
                              'Actually that is a good idea. I really don't feel like getting busted to be honest with you. I was going to creep around the ship...see my mother from the shadows just to make sure she was alright...maybe see Raziel and the kids and you of course, then I was going to be on my way. So...yea...that would be nice. Thank you." he told her with a slight nod of his head.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
Draven Malaki

Draven did know about the kiss. Soverus had told her about it when she had been small. Always said you never kiss someone on thier forehead unless you loved them. It was stronger than on recieved on the lips. Kabi used to kiss her forehead when he put her to sleep before he disappeared, and told her the same thing. Then again it wasnt surprising since Kabi and Soverus had been friends, and both tended to think alike.
She nodded to him, pulling her hooded scarf out from her bag, warpping it around her neck and pulling the hood up.

"Lets go then." she said leading the way out the ship. Once her feet hit solid ground she glanced about. She would lead Heiden out of the docks and towards the outskirts of town where her and Lex's place was. Lex was currently with Jem and the rest of the crew over at Obidiahs. She hadnt wanted to go tonight. She was glad she hadnt now.
The cool air made her face flush and helped to clear her mucked up mind.
She slipped her hand in his, glad that she had seen him tonight.

After a short walk, they neared her small house, nestled out where the town slowly began to melt away and meet the forest. She unlocked her door, pushing it open.
"Make yourself at home love." she said flicking the lights on.
It was a simple space. All blacks and dark woods. The couch nestled against the wall, the entertainment center against the other. A small bar seperated the kitchen from the living space, a hall extended to thier right that led to the rooms. She kicked her boots off, and thudded to the kitchen, feet slapping agianst the hard wood floor. She had always been a heavy walker when she was home.
She poured herself a cup of water and went to the door way leaning against the frame looking over at the man in her house.

"Whatever has happened, theres a reason Onii-kun didnt tell you. And it was probably to keep you from rushing out and doing something stupid." she said softly.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Upon entering Heiden shut the door and removed his own shoes. Electric grey eye's looked around, it was very Draven. He moved closer to where she was standing and drinking her water. His bottom leaned on the arm of the sofa as he stuffed his hands into his pockets and looked at her.

"Whatever has happened, theres a reason Onii-kun didnt tell you. And it was probably to keep you from rushing out and doing something stupid."
                              He considered this a moment. "I will find a way. I will confront her if I have to. I am so sick and tired of her leaving me in the dark. Like i don"t have feelings for her. Like I don't love her." Oh Heiden didn't even know the half of it and if and when he found out that even Shiara knew more than he did...he was going to flip his friggen lid.

"Bah...c'mon...I'm tired." he said to her. He wanted to go to bed. Whether he camped in her be or on the couch he didn't mind either way. As to whether or not anything happened between them...this time it was better left unsaid.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image User Image

The night and majority of the day was spent in Sigils mages guild, the new guild she just joined. It felt a little awkward but it wasn't like she was surrounded by elves or mages. She needed people who knew what they were talking about and she got it. Oni was home now and Metal was still passed out in her bed. She wasn't ready to face that ordeal yet and so she took herself to the bar area where she would take some time to speak with Jenica. Onyx would make herself a tea and cook up a nice meal to share with Jenica. It had been awhile since she got the chance to level with her, update her as to what had been going on in it's most basic of forms.

"Yeah....so...he's sleeping in my bed still. He's been there now for about two nights and he looks dead...er...deader. I mean...I can't just crawl in next to him. What if he does wake and roll over or something?" Onyx said to Jenica.

"Never mind that. What if he wakes up hungry and decides you look like a nice snack!?"

"Oh pssh...Metal wouldn't do that."

"Maybe. But I think this Vincent person, thing, would."

Onyx chewed the inside of her lip a moment as she stared at Jenica in silence. "So...Ima buy a coffin then....and put him in it. I will place a blanket over it and make it look like an endcap to by bed. Simple as that. That way I wont have to look at him and if he wakes...in a fit or something crazy, I will have a fighting chance."

"A fighting chance?"

"Yeah...to run!" the two started laughing their heads off. But if you thought Onyx was joking...you ought to know by now, she wasn't.
The sounds of female giggling bounced rapidly off the walls of the bar into the hallways making their way up to the door leading below. The soft feminine sounds twinged at Sil's ear causing a light smile to spread over his lips. " Lets go have a peak." He said pushing the door open heading below the deck. He marched at his own casual pace down the stairs and into the bar stopping dead at the entrance looking around. Chest was of average height and solid build, He wore a pair of black sunglasses and a bandanna over his light blonde hair. His physique however was covered by a heavy jacket.

" Hello Ladies." He said smoothly as he walked over to the bar taking a stool close to the two. He reached up laying a gloved hand on the smooth wood grain of the bar top." Not interrupting you two i hope?" He said turning his head from the lovely jenica to the seductive captain." My name is Chester.....You may call me Chet." he said offering the pair of them a smile. He had heard a great deal about this ship from the locals. Demons congregating forming wicked plans witches who never aged. shadow people and even snake men and vampires. This how ever was regarded as superstitious nonsense as of this moment. The only thing he saw were two women having girl time with one another.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image User Image

When the man walked through the bar doors and came to join them, their giggles did falter a little. Not because he had interrupted anything but because he was incredibly good looking. The only other person...er...being, on board this ship that knew Oni too well was Linia. Next in line would be Jenica. Jenica knew how hard Oni's life was despite the fact that she knew nothing about her past save her Pirate life. She didn't know about the blood worms either. She did know however, that oni had been...neglected. So when she looked at her Captain with slightly raised brows and a wiggle, it took everything in Onyx to not burst out into laughter.

"It's Okay Captain...I got this one." Jenica said standing up and moving back behind the bar. She then promptly asked. "Welcome to the Asper. Anything I can get you to drink or eat?"

Onyx remained about three seats away from the man. She would wait for him to answer Jenica before answering him back.
"Good evening Chet, No you were not interrupting anything. The company...is always welcomed here." she tilted her head a little at him and gave him a light smile.

Her voice was very distinct, feminine but with a slight husk. She sat there in her civies outfit looking like nothing more than a regular customer. Her raven black hair was pinned up but loose, some strands were coming loose and looping down, falling out of its hold a little. The pink lipstick she wore was almost faded off from eating and drinking but the light flush to her cheeks was still there. It highlighted the gold of her eye's beautifully. Yellow topaz eye's, molten pools of gold locked within feline frames, lashes bowed and nearly swept the tops of her cheeks with grace. When she smiled, one would notice how nice her smile really was. Lovely teeth, white, and made her plump fat lips thin as the apples of her cheeks tightened. She was a good look...and so was he. Her eye's drank in his body, his bone structure, and even from where they were sitting, his scent. It got her thinking.

"God he smells fantastic! He's a good look...I want to sit on his face! -GASP- oh my ******** Gawd...you did NOT just think that!? You did! You horny toad! Hey...cut me some slack. It's been a good while alright! I have been such a good girl...I mean I just came from Sigil. Men...everywhere!

"My name is Onyx...you can call me Onyx." she chuckled softly. Only those who were closer to her called her Oni.
'What brings you out this way?' she asked him casually.
He reached up touching the tips of his fingers to his mirror tinted glasses pulling them away from his deep sapphire blue eyes which fluttered a bit upon the light of the room caressing his vision. He looked to jenica and smiled." Cranberry juice in a glass with ice please." He said his dark blue eyes meeting her gaze." Thank you dear." He said turning his head towards the magnificent captain. Oh what a treat she was sweet on the outside with a dark center." This boats captain is very unexpected and different from what the locals told me." He said reaching down to grab his glass of cranberry juice by the rim and lift it slowly to his lips sipping at it." I half expected...well never mind what i expected.....the beautiful woman sitting in front of me is a most pleasant surprise." He said raising his glass in a cheers taking another sip. Onyx screamed sex, her scent her body language. He leaned in the scent of her jasmine filling his lungs. The attraction was almost bestial." So what earned you the claims and ridiculous rumors stated by the local buffoons?" He asked rubbing his fingers down the sides of his chin in interest.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image User Image

Jenica smiled widely as Chet slowly slid his aviator shades down his nose and made his order.
"One cranberry juice on ice coming right up." she turned on her heel and went about making it up. When it was finished she set it down before him and then went about cleaning up the table and dirty dishes that she and Oni made a mess off. She would disappear behind the kitchen door.

Onyx got up and move to the stool right next to Chet. She watched his lips move as he spoke, the way his eye's reflected the light. It was like looking into the depths of the deep blue ocean.
"So what earned you the claims and ridiculous rumors stated by the local buffoons?"

Onyx leaned in slightly to him "Well...lets see...I DID get into some trouble...and the locals don't like my type I suppose." she said giving him a light side smirk. Onyx got up and slipped behind the counter to make herself a drink. She made sure to let him know that she was still engaged in conversation with him of course.
Chet looked down at his cranberry juice for a moment laughing lightly before turning his head back up to onyx. He raised his glass taking another sip of the bittersweet juice. He stood up from his bar stool and leaned over the bar getting close to onyx.

" Aww are you a bad girl? Does danger excite you?" He asked turning his head to the side his short locks of golden hair moving with his face." Nothing is more exciting than a little danger from time to time." he said in a slightly hushed and playful tone.

He used the tip of his finger to trace the rim of his glass whipping away the cool condensation from its finish before raising it up to his lips and suckling it from his finger. He could smell her again her haunting jasmine hanging about her like a sirens song inviting him to her. His own cool but spicy scent filled the air about him as well mingling with her intoxicating aroma,

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image User Image

Now Onyx was a chameleon when it came to disguises and even in her own bar, especially with strangers she would always play the part. The way Chet spoke to her...well...she couldn't blame him. She wasn't dressed like a thief, a pirate captain, or an assassin! He spoke to her flirtatiously and that part was fine, but it was that sense of youth that got her. Oh Onyx would play into it. Her shoulder came up a little as she coyly brought her chin to it.

"Aww are you a bad girl? Does danger excite you?"
she giggled like the little girl he made her feel like "Maybe. But that's for me to know and for you to find out now isn't it?" She tipped the contents of her own drink into her mouth now as she still stood behind the bar. Her eye's were softly locked onto his face. Her heart skipped a beat. Was she really contemplating sleeping with him? Yes. The last time she held back because the vibe was just all wrong and the guy had been a grabby little douche bag. Not this time. Onyx didn't feel anything negative and that was a good thing for a change...or so she thought. Honestly...she didn't expect anything accept a one night fling to which she was alright with, if he was willing of course.

"Nothing is more exciting than a little danger from time to time."
Her eye's watched his fingers dance the rim of his glass before moving to his lips. Her own parted slightly as though she wanted to say something but nothing came out. She could smell his cool spicy scent ... he smelled like...man. Sexy.
"I suppose I can agree" she winked. Onyx looked around the room a moment before looking back at Chet.
"I gotta show you the game room. Do you like playing darts? or Pool?" she asked him with a smile. She came out from behind the bar and moved towards the door way leading down from the bar and to level 2 where the game room was. Whether or not he followed that was where she was heading.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff