Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Neesa Marie Valencourt

Tattoos&such
[x][x][x][x][x]

Try To Pretend That I Dont Even Know Your Name, Cause Everything You Are Disgusts Me, Too Bad I Can't Turn Back Time, So I Wouldnt Be Here, What I'd Give For You To DisAppear, So Tell Me Boy, Hows Your Edge?

The Wolf Inside

Clean&Crisp

She was pulled aside and looked up at Heiden.
"The Kesnov family estate. Its further north of here. I need to tell his family whats happened." she said shoving her hands in her jacket pockets.
"His mother and father, Clarrisa and Serji more than likely wont be there. But his brothers, Sariel, Mordecai, and Jessie are always there...Its about a two day journey. And its a bit colder up there." she said throwing her bag strap over her shoulder.

She looked up at him, rubbing the back of her head.
"Thier not a very nice family. Obidiah happened to be the decent one. They have a severe superiority complex." she said making a face.
"And they arent used to not getting thier way." she said remembering Sariel's fit over her refusing him time and time again. It had came to blows once between him and Xavier.
"Anyways, whenever your ready to go, Im ready. Besides...with the mood brewing in here, Id like to get away.." she said looking over her shoulder. Draven was sitting at a table talking with Mika and Lex, a map between them. Trying to figure out how long it would Calypso and her crew to show up.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Heiden looked around...as she was speaking to him. When Nessa spoke about the mood in here and wanting to get out...he looked at her. He agreed whole heartedly.
                              "Alright, sounds good. Let me get a few things and we can go. Come." he whispered and together they snuck down the stairs and off to Heidens room.

Once there he would gather up a few things in his old school bag and slung it over his back. He grabbed the vile of new potion his mother had perfected and then turned to Nessa. "We can leave from here. Since I do not know exactly where this place is...we are going to have to travel there on foot. We can make stops in at local towns to sleep. Onyx knows we are leaving of course. If you want we can borrow horses to help us...unless...the road to this place doesn't really permit such animals..." sometimes certain terrain just wasn't cut out for horses. Certain steepness, mountain range, and way too deep waters, rocky paths, bog like swamps, those were all not fit for horses to travel.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
Neesa Marie Valencourt

Tattoos&such
[x][x][x][x][x]

Try To Pretend That I Dont Even Know Your Name, Cause Everything You Are Disgusts Me, Too Bad I Can't Turn Back Time, So I Wouldnt Be Here, What I'd Give For You To DisAppear, So Tell Me Boy, Hows Your Edge?

The Wolf Inside

Clean&Crisp

She followed him, glancing about his room as he packed up his stuff.
She checked her bag to make sure she had her wallet before looking back up at him chewing her lip.
"We can take horses until we get to the outskirts of thier land. Its heavly forested and to easy for the horses to trip and hurt themselves. Ill more than likely shift when we get away from town, its a lot more comfortable for travel for me." she said looking at him. She prefered her wolf to the human form anyways.

"Lets go. We wont have to go through town, we go the opposite way." she said pulling her hair over her shoulder and braiding it quickly.
"We should be able to make it to the next town or at least half way there before nightfall." she said. She would proceed to lead him off the ship and away from Lockeport.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Nessa spoke about taking horses but quickly lead them off the ship and away from Lockeport. They were traveling in the opposite direction of Lockeport. In order to get the horses they needed to travel up through Main and out the east doors. They had traveled north west. On foot it would have to be! She said that once they were away from the town she would travel as a wolf...fair enough he supposed...this was going to be a quiet journey.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
Neesa Marie Valencourt

Tattoos&such
[x][x][x][x][x]

The Wolf Inside

Clean&Crisp

She would lead him off the path and towards a small enclosed field.
How did people think her brother came and went? He couldnt portal, so he kept horses here in case of long travels.
She neared the dence, leaning over it and giving a soft whistle.
The horses kept there, one solid black and the other a pie ball cream and brown, popped thier heads up and slowly made thier way over to them.
"The black ones name is Afon, and the pie ball is Blodwyn. If you want to ride bare back be my guest, otherwise the saddle and harnesses are over there." she said pointing to a large wooden box sitting in the corner of the pen.

"Im going to go step behind those tree over there and shift." she said turning to leave him to it. Once behind the brush she shrugged out of her clothes, shoving everything in her bag. Once sure the strap was tight and the bag wouldnt fall off her, she shifted.
Thigns were always brighter, the smells stronger. Shaking herself, the larger than normal green and violet eyed wolf stepped out from the trees quietly.
She always liked it better like this. Neesa couldnt speak in this form, but she could push her thoughts on someone that was receptive.
She tilted her head to the side, sitting there looking at Heiden. Deciding to see if he was reciptive she pushed her thoughts at him.
You almost ready love?

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Well call him surprised. So...it would seem little sis wasn't so little. She had method, she wasn't clueless. His hand reached up to pet Afon, the black horse. He liked this one. He looked to the box and then to Nessa and nodded as she went off to shift. Retrieving a saddle and harness he suited up the horse and hopped on up. Nessa came out from a bush but he was still staring down at the horse.

You almost ready love? His brows rose...he thought it was the horse.

"E-excuse me?" he said looking around for Nessa. He was going to tell her that the horse spoke however, he put two and two together and sort of coughed, looking away.

"Yeah, I am ready..." he said clearing his throat. He gave the horse a small tap on his side with the side of his foot to get the horse to move forwards.
                              "Lead the way Nessa" he said clopping after her.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
Neesa Marie Valencourt

Tattoos&such
[x][x][x][x][x]

The Wolf Inside

Clean&Crisp

She gave him a wolfish grin before taking off, full speed ahead.
She always enjoyed a good run, and Heiden had the horse, so he should be able to keep up.
Besides, all the anger with what was going on needed to be released, what better way other than a hunt than to just run.

It was quite a while they went on like this. She'd stop every so often to rest, and then they'd start right back up again. The farther they went, the heavier the forest got. The colder it got. She hated the cold and was thankful for the thick fur her wolf had.
Finally some hours of hard travel she finally saw lights up ahead, the first town along the way.
She slowed to a trot before stopping, looking over her shoulder.
She would need to shift before entering town. Not everyone liked the idea of a gaint wolf roaming the streets.
gimme a minute to shift back, I can go on foot from here, theres a small Inn that we can stay at. she said disappearing into the woods.

She came back minutes later, dressed and bundled up. She really really hated the cold.
"Come on, Im cold and tired and hungry." she mummbled, walking towards the town. She would lead him through the streets, it wasnt to crowded, but then again it never really was. She ignored the looks her ears got, this place a little more accepting that Lockeport was at the moment at least.
She stopped in front of the Inn looking a Heiden before shoving the door open. Warmth hit her flushed face and she sighed happily.
Going to the small front desk she got a room, being handed the key, she turned and smiled at Heiden.
"C'mon." she said holding her hand out for him.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

First Heiden found a safe spot to tie up the horse for the night. A stable to which he flipped the keeper some coin to feel Afon and water him. He struggled to keep up with Nessa as she bolted for an inn door. He couldn't help but think about how fast she was but then again...she should be. She was young. He chuckled when she had said she was cold and hungry. Indeed he was starting to get cold himself. Coming around the corner he wasn't expecting Nessa to be standing there and holding out her hand no less. He looked up from the hand to her face and smiled taking it and stepping into the inn with her. It was very warm and felt wonderful inside. The rooms weren't really that expensive but they did have limited money on them at the moment.

"One room please" he asked the clerk and glanced at Nessa a quick moment. He wasn't too sure what she wanted him to do here so he just went with it.

Once the keys were given they would make their way up to the room. Heiden sighed as he tossed the keys onto the table and began to take off his boots. He thought a moment about who Nessa was really. He didn't know too much about Dravens extended family. Nessa was further away from technical family than even Draven was. Nessa's mother was an 'adopted sister' to his father, Soverus. Still...for Draven to allow Nessa to go to a place that was very dangerous, some psychotic family where a guy who couldn't take no for an answer resided...was pretty stupid he thought. One of the guys should have went in Nessa's place. What was all that s**t about anyways? Heiden looked her up and down, naturally during a moment where he wouldn't be caught.

He tossed his boots to the side along with his bag and removed his shirt to reveal his black muscle shirt and the muscles to go along with it. He gave a sniffle as the warmth was starting to really get his sinuses working.

"I am gonna take a shower...be back in a few." he said before entering the bathroom and closing the door a bit. He would run the shower nice and hot, strip down and get into it allowing his body to really warm up. He closed his eye's and let his head roll as he cracked his neck under the hot water. He was worried that he was going to have to put someone in their place soon. He didn't like that thought. He didn't want to fight and have beef with some crazy psycho family. This was to be about delivering a message.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
Neesa Marie Valencourt

Tattoos&such
[x][x][x][x][x]

The Wolf Inside

Clean&Crisp

His palm against her hand was like a mini heater.
easy to heat, easy to cool..cant win for s**t.. she thought as they entered thier room. She watched as he tossed the keys and removed his shoes, as she kicked off her own boots. She looked down realizing her skirt must have been dragging in her bag, the edge was tinged gray..just great.
She huffed turning towards the window, watching the horse graze from the window there. She shrugged out of her jacket, and as it was warm in the room, removed her long sleeved shirt. Rubbing her shoulders, she was still slightly to warm, she wanted nothing more than to strip right there.

Along her back, behind the straps of the black tank top, one could make out a lotus tattoo. It looked as if someone had simply painted it on. It was work her sister had done, but not with a normal gun. Draven had learned to tap in her apprenticeships, and had painstankingly tapped the ink into her skin with a rod that had needles attached to the end of it.
It had hurt like ********. But, it had been wonderful training.
Along her right side one could see slightly raised bumps, which would be raised keliods from scarring. If one looked long enough they would make out the design of blossoming flowers. She had recieved that from Lex, who specialized in scarification.
On her shoulders rested roses and if she turned around, the chest piece that looked like a delicate necklace was scrawled there.

She heard him say he was taking a shower and turned her head to look at him nodding.
"Hurry up, I want one too, I smell all woodsy." she said with a smile.
"Seriously though. Dont take to long, Im not afraid to come in there and kick you out. Remember I grew up with two brothers." she said refering to Kane and William. She waited until she heard the door shut, and immediatly stripped of her out layers. Once down to her skivies she went to her bag and pulled out her over sized tee-shirt. Slipping it over her head, and unbraiding her hair her thoughts wandered. Heiden....she wasnt what she had expected to attract her sister. He was gorgeous, simply put, she had seen him get angry to, and it didnt help any. Brushing curlier white locks from her face she stretched out on the bed, arms under her head.

And he was polite, something about him made her want to like him. She had no idea what it was but she did remember her mother saying the Soverus had been the same way. Neesa hadnt known any of these people, not like Draven who grew up knowing Onyx and Soverus and Kabi. She sighed rubbing her face, mis matched eyes watching the stars through the window She was comfortable around him..and that hadnt happened for a long time now. She was comfortable around Obidiah, but not Jake, the other male artist. Xavier had messed her world up badly. She shook her head for a moment. She prayed Sariel and the others didnt pull anything stupid. She had already threatend to bite thier faces off more than once.

Getting up with sigh, looking at the clock, her eyes narrowed. He was taking to long and she was still hungry. Wolfs get impatiant when hungry. She grumbled getting off the bed and grabbing a towl from the dresser going to the door. She didnt even bother knocking.
"Hey, Im dirty to you know!" she said stepping into the foggy bathroom.
The dampness made her hair begin to get damp which only worsened her curls, little wolf ears perked high on her head.
it was sooooo warm in here, it made her want to melt.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Heiden had laughed off her little taunt about coming in there in and kicking him out if he took too long. Probably should have know better but naturally he didn't take her seriously. In the shower he stood there just letting it pound against him massaging him effortlessly. Time was going by quickly and before he knew it Nessa was already in the bathroom Talking 'bout how 'dirty' she was.

His eye's opened, silver coins that seemed to lightly glow and shimmer in the right light. The orange bathroom light cast off the shower water in sparkling grandeur ... he grinned to himself. She he hadn't even began to soap up his body or his hair.
                              "Dirty? I wouldn't know..." he said cheeky and smart assed. "Alright, alright...just give me a few more minutes...must have dozed off standing up." he said with an apologetic tone.

Quickly he soaped up his body and rinsed and then worked on his hair. It wouldn't take all but five minutes and he was grabbing for a towel. Wrapping it around his lower half he stepped out leaving the water running for her. Water dripped off the ends of his hair and down over his muscular chest. He smiled seeing her. She looked really cute in that over size tee that hung down over her one shoulder like that. The humidity of the room made her white tresses look wild to match her mix matched colored eye's. White ears perked up a top her head...

"Imagine what her anatomy must be like! er...I mean her head of course...I wonder if she has regular human ears too? -he squinted a little at her- I have to take an x-ray of her head sometime..." he thought to himself.

"shower is all yours. Sorry hot man flesh not included" he snicker snorted a laugh at his own jack-assory.
                              Heiden lightly moved her out of the way to open the door and squeeze past her, his body slid up against her in passing.
                              "Oh...excuse me..." he grinned at her before popping into the main room. His laugh was a light deep chuckle as both of his hands came up to run through his wet hair. His arms and back lightly flexing in this motion.

Once she had gotten into the shower her whipped off that towel to feel the cool air on his wet skin. Gawd how he loved that feeling! He was like his mother. He hated the feeling of even the tackiness left on the skin after drying off. He needed to be bone dry before putting any sort of fabric over his skin. It was like putting on wet ******** yuck.

Heiden would dry his body and hair and then flop back on the bed with the towel draped over his naughty man-bits and just chill out like he was a piece of laundry, air drying.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
Neesa Marie Valencourt

Tattoos&such
[x][x][x][x][x]

The Wolf Inside

Clean&Crisp

She couldnt help but let her hues wander his body, she surprised herself when she felt her fingers itch to trace along the tattoos that adorned his...she snapped herself out of it.
Her face went from -.-;; at his comments about hot man flesh not included to o-o when he slid pass her, she had felt his body against her side, sending sparks through her spine.
Jackassy smirk on his face as he closed the door, she growled removing her shirt and under garments.

Once in the shower she almost moaned, and not very quietly, as the already hot water hit her. Leaning her head on the wall in front of her, she thought about who she was with. He was a gorgeous buttface. She had noticed the way he had looked at her, and while she wasnt complaining, it was the first time someone looked at like a specimen to be studied.
It took her a little bit to finish washing up, and once she smelled once again of pomegrante and a tinge of myrrh, she stepped into the steam filled bathroom, grabbing her towel and drying off. Wet hair that was currently straight, oh it would curl up once dried it always did, hung pass her waist now without the curls to pull it up. Slipping her shirt on and gathering up her under clothes she stepped out of the bathroom, biting back a soft his as the cool hit her skin.

Cleaned and relazed now she turned to face the room her face immediatly popping out in a bright red blush. She was pretty sure they had to invent a new shade of red for her face. There was Heiden, sprawled out on the bed with nothing more than a towel to cover himself.
She stood there frozen in place not so sure what she should say if she could her mouth to work.
"I..uhh...H..Heiden? Did you forget to bring clothes or something? I mean I have a skirt and a tank top that might fit you if you need it..." she managed to stammer out.

He was well toned and built, and all she wanted to do was..no...she shook her head looking away from him, eyes on the floor, she was staring and she knew it. Hell she couldnt help it, not when he was laying there like that. She gripped her towel and lacey things to her chest tightly.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Like the shower, he took too much time laying out there and chillaxing and before he knew it Nessa was done, dressed and standing there looking like a red Christmas bulb. Her voice made his eye's snap open and his body to jump a little. His hands came flying out from behind his head as he sprang up to sit on his elbows. He looked at her and then down to his lap.
                              "Uh...sorry! I ..." it just sounded like he was giving her a bunch of excuses.
                              "No it's okay. I brought clothes." he said reaching for his boxers. He sat up but this was going to expose some of his thighs and butt, though he didn't care about that. As long as his junk wasn't exposed he could care less about all else. He slid his boxers on pulling them up under the towel, leaned back and wiggled them up over his a** and then removed the towel.

Now normally if a girl wasn't present in the room, one that belonged to a women he casually slept with from time to time, he'd sleep bare chested. Since there was a girl in the room that was connected to a woman he frequented, he slipped back on his black muscle shirt. He tossed the rest of his garments onto his bag and set himself right in the bed. Heiden had taken the right side and leaned his head back onto the pillow. His eye's watched her a moment...
                              "heh..." "Soo...Nessa...do you really think delivering this news will go off without a hitch?" he asked starting a conversation with her. So far the lingo had been scarce between them.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
Neesa Marie Valencourt

Tattoos&such
[x][x][x][x][x]

The Wolf Inside

Clean&Crisp

She sighed, watching him as he slipped his boxers on.
stoooopppppp. no. bad Neesa. Bad.
she rubbed her face plopping down next to him, curling her arms under her head, laying on her side facing him.

"No. Im not even going to lie." she said flicking her eyes up to his face.
"The boys arent going to take it well what so ever. While they didnt really get along with Obi, cause you see he was actually the nice one and they believed he shouldnt associate with nasty little wolves and disgusting banshees, its still family. And its still humans that killed him." she said her face a little sad. Her eyes travel down his face resting on his lips for a moment before looking away.

"You know why Draven went ahead and let me go?" she said looking at the cieling as she rolled on her back.
"Its because even if she did send Kane, she knows I would follow. And I know the way here better than he does, so I would have beaten him here. I want to see thier faces when I tell them that thier brother they treated like s**t is gone." she said brushing damp already curling up hair from her forehead.
"So she figured she might as well send me and avoid the arguement." she said shrugging her shoulders.

"But I do thank you for coming along with me. I do appreciate it love." she said flashing a smile. she felt her stomach twist. She was still hungry...
But which way that hunger was now going she didnt know.
it should be against the law for him to be as attractive as he was.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

He turned his head and looked at her as she spoke. When she was finished he turned his head to look back up to the ceiling with a little 'Hmm...' thinking on it for a moment.
                              "There is a nasty storm coming Nessa. Between the anger of Obi's friends and family and my mothers...if the people of Lockeport do not run...they are going to die a most painful death" he said with heavy uncertainty in his voice.
                              To be honest it was rare for him to have seen his mother like this. I mean...she was really fed up and when she got angry...things got bad. He knew what she was thinking and it scared him.

When she explained why Draven let her go he laughed. His laugh we deep in its tone but higher in its octave making his laugh insatiably cute and sexy all in one. "Well she'd have a point there. It seems to be a re-occurring theme for your family. Don't argue. It's just easier that way."
                              He ran one hand through his hair. "You are most welcome. I hope that IF it comes down to it...I can protect you. Other wise Draven just might have my head on a pig pole. Speaking of pig...I am hungry. You?" he asked now looking at her with a little side smile. His right arm was still raised as the back of his head lay upon that palm.

(( bbs I have to step out for a bit. I shouldn't been too long. Maybe about an hour or so. ))

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
Neesa Marie Valencourt

Tattoos&such
[x][x][x][x][x]

You Went Away, How Dare You, I Miss You.
They Say Ill Be Okay, But Im Not Going To
Ever Get Over You

The Wolf Inside

Grays&Blues&Blacks

She nodded her head, pushing herself up off the bed, leaning back on her hands, legs crossed.
I hope that I can protect you
That statement brought back a flash back of Xavier. Xavier was much like Heiden in the gorgeous catagory. Personality wise...they were different, like two sides to a coin.
When Neesa had been younger, Alec, Draven's now late father, kid napped her and had done some..very disgusting things to her. She had been rescued thankfully.
But after that...it had all changed. Xavier went down a very dark path that she couldnt follow. She had watched the light in him go out, replaced by something dark. And for months afterwards she still loved him, still wanted to believe her Xavier was in there somewhere.
He had proved her wrong time and time again, and to keep herself from drowning she had to let him go.
He looked at her, blue eyes for a moment showing weakness.
"You've have been my greatest sin Neesa....My greatest weakness...
But you need to let go. I couldnt protect you when we were younger, and now I just dont deserve someone like you. If I push you away, crush your heart..
I hope that I can protect you from myself...Because Im a bad person..and you...your like a light that attracts the dark in me.

It would be the last time she had seen him. She had refused to set eyes on him after that, though it had killed her to do so.
It was his laugh that snapped her back to reality. It was like everything about this boy just oozed sexy attraction. She rubbed her arms from the goosebumps popping up there. She looked at him and smiled brightly.

"So you are more than just a pretty face?" she teased poking his side. She nodded when he asked about food and hoped up.
"Yes I am. If your not careful I just might eat you.' she teased going to her bag and begn pulling out her skirt and shirt, her tee riding up a little, revealing more leg and the small curve right below her rear.
Straightening up she kept her back turned to him, having grown up with both Kane and William she had very little shame when it came to dressing with other people in the room. She slipped her skirt on, tugging it up to her slender waist, she wasnt as built as Draven, but then again she hadnt ever gone sailing or worked on a ship, she then yanked the shirt off, revealing the entire back piece her sister had done. The mixes of lavenders and pinks, blues and green were bright and vibrant. It matched her well. Snapping her bra on and tugging her black shirt over her head she bent over to grab to shoes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff