Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]

Cold Inquisition's Princess

Divine Streaker

She was disappointed that Oynx did not want to stay and have tea, but she could not do much concerning the woman and what business she wished to take care of. She caught the look that something was up and it bothered her, but she couldn't do anything atleast not for now.

"Please be safe, Oynx"

She said as the other would depart from them for the time,

"Well then, shall we"

Lithia would get the tea ready for herself, Jenica and Andrea and even found something for that beautiful bird creature. When Jenica asked if it was safe here, she noticed her looking saddened about the lack of dress shopping.

"Yes, for the most part its safe as long as you dont fall for slick tongues and wit, but right now in my lands Linia is the scariest thing you got to worry about"

She would offer a smile,

"I could take you both dress shopping, with a cloak, only Syn and like a handful of people have seen me in this more human appearance, they might just think I'm some really pretty woman, we should be safe, if you want to go"

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lithia Kane
angel_of_darkness_4000
murderousvegan

User Image

<< Location: Kanesh Island - Lithia's abode - >> With: Lithia, Andrea, Galderel & Razael >> Wearing: ROK

Jenica sighed when Oni left. She of all people couldn't speak up despite how she felt about Onyx leaving. She looked to Lithia, watched her face as her Captain left. Jenica was sure that Lithia felt the same way. There was slight concern. Lithia made them up a tea as they sat at the table. She had said that for the most part it was safe here providing you weren't the type to be distracted by shinning things. Jenica = sweatdrop
                                                So when Lithia mentioned that she could take them shopping she perked up.

"Yeah? That would be great! I mean, I was really hoping Onyx would go with us...I guess it was hoping for too much." she kind of gave that eyeroll/lip pushy/shoulder shrug thing.

"I say let's do it! I mean we don't need anyone else anyways!"

Suddenly a deep and silky male voice came out of no where.
                                                "What's this about not needing anyone?"

Raziel was home and had just walked into the room. He walked straight over to Lithia and kissed her on the side of her forehead before going into the fridge for a drink.

"And just where have YOU been!?" Jenica fussed. It caused nearly everyone to look at her with a perked brow. That was new. Jenica seemed to notice that. A sort of "sorry it slipped out before I could stop myself" look over took her face. She shrank back.

Raziel on the other hand laughed. He leaned against the counter staring at Jenica with the carton full of milk in his hand. He sipped it.
                                                "My my..." he grinned "Well I decided after leaving Vanessa to go and take a look at Heiden's new home. It's quite nice."

The look of understanding flooded Jenica's face. "I didnt know he bought a place here...um...we were thinking of going shopping without Onyx"

That's when Raziel looked around and noticed that she was indeed not present.
                                                "Where...did Onyx go?"

"Said she wanted to go check in on some friends but...even Lithia agrees something isn't quite right." she said throwing Lithia in there with her.

Raziel looked to Lithia and then back to Jenica. "I'll find her and see what's up. You guys go on ahead. I am sure everything is fine. I'll find you and catch you up." he walked over to Lithia and smiled at her while placing a hand to her tummy to rub a minute

Divine Streaker

"The only reason I offered is because I have no clue when she will be back and I have to sleep at some point, But no we got this, we can find you guys something....Hell I dont even know when they will come get me tomorrow, for all I know while this thing is at night they could come get me in the morning..."

Lithia sighed, this was tiring, and she was worried about Oynx and everything was just alot. A tiny squeek escaped her as a male's voice filled the room, talking about them not needing someone. She winced, Raz was kinda up there with Sin on her not bringing attention to herself, she watched him as he came over soft smile upon her features as he gave her a kiss on the head. Her eyes popped at Jenica's outburst made her jump and raise a eyebrow at the same time. A chuckle escaped her lips as he leaned against the counter with milk just watching her. Listening as she explained about Oynx and that she did not know about Heiden and Alisa's house in the other land. Raz mentioned going to check on Oynx and that he would be back and find them in order to catch up. She raised a brow as he came over and rubbed on her belly.

"Whatcha doing that for?"

She whined gently, she was self aware about the bump that was there, be it small it was a pocket of fat that was not there before. She blushed lightly and looked up at him a moment.

"Be safe"

Friendly Friend

User Image
"𝕿𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖘"

Stepping off of his ship The Valhalla Screaming, wanted man Thaddeus Boone and his Boone Pirates would port in a location unfamiliar to them. "Check the log pose, this isn't Jaya." The one eye'd captain would shout tipping the brim of his black feathered cowboy hat. Coming ashore he would try and familiarize himself with the location. But with a 300 million beli bounty on his head, he would have to be lowkey, but he already knew all of this.

"We ought to cover more ground if we split up, best of luck fellows." Thaddeus would say, separating from the rest of his men. He was cautious for any signs of Marines as they would be easily able to spot him and his life could be in jeopardy. Thinking to himself, where to low-lives go to hide? A bar. The solution came naturally to him, and thus he was driven toward the local tavern.

Stepping through the stable doors, none other then.
The Notorious Thaddeus Boone~!

onyx2047
Room for one more lost soul?

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Location: Indaram Prefecture - Yokuda - Shadow Park ~ With: Onyx

It took a few minutes to track the good captain down but before long Raziel would locate her. She was sitting beneath a blooming tree on a white stone bench. Not fully shaded by the canopy of the tree but enough that if you were looking, you also might miss her. Onyx it seemed was on alert for something because she noted the moment of his arrival, greeting him with her sultry feminine but slightly husked tone of voice.

"I don't recall requesting back up of any sorts..."

Raziel chuckled as he stepped forwards closing the distance between them. "You never do Onyx. Instead I have come only to ensure that you are safe...in that head of yours."

Well this seemed to take her attention. Her eye's snapped to him. She leaned forwards more into the pale of the moonlight. She didn't need to speak a word and yet her question to him was loud and clear.

"You leave so suddenly when preparations for tomorrow ought to have been your priority. And I know that you have no friends in a prefecture like this one."

He had her and she knew it. She sniffled and relaxed a bit. "I am waiting for him...It's the strangest thing...I don't know how I know but he is coming. Here. If when he arrives I am near a large crowd...he's a Vampire Raziel. So much blood and excitement. Ever protective of what he deems as his. I don't want a repeat of the last time he was here. People died and they usually do when he's about. I don't need another Lockeport incident on our hands. I may not have friends in THIS prefecture but I do in the others. " she told him.

"So that's it then? You are just going to wait. Here. All night?"

"If it keeps everyone safe? Yes."

Raziel sighed and sat down beside her, thoughts running a hundred miles a minute.
                                        "Come home with me. If he shows up I promise to transport you two out of the scene. No matter where we are. I will stay by your side until his arrival. "

Oni seemed to consider this a long moment as she studied his face. Finally her shoulders sank. She had given in. "Fine. I'll just tell the others no one was home."

"Good. The others are going dress shopping for tomorrow." he was relieved to see her listen to him for a change. When Onyx made a grimacing sound to dress shopping he laughed and stood up taking her with him by her hand. "Ooh c'mon it's not that bad. Besides, how many get to see the 'Dragon Lady' all dressed up?"

"GRR...RAZ-" and with that they would vanish from the spot.

Symbiote: Here
                                        The Black Smoke There
                                        In Flight His Wings
                                        His Current Threads Outfit
                                        The Flesh Physique
                                        Etchings Markings *Looks like scarification when not in Viribus Form

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lithia Kane
angel_of_darkness_4000
murderousvegan

User Image

<< Location: Abanji Prefecture - Clothing Store - >> With: Lithia, Andrea, & Galderel >> Wearing: ROK

The lot of them would be off and the beautiful bird would sit perched on Jenica's shoulder to which she wore proud. It made her feel important. She could play pretend Captain! Plus she was loving all the stares and attention she was gathering. It was new for the pure human among the supernatural. In her own right she was special now. Jenica had long struggled with the notion of being so plain and boring without of course realizing that it was that very thing that made her a commodity. It was more dangerous than she knew and without knowing, was the very reason Onyx was always so damn strict with her. Like a coveted little treasure, she kept her hidden most of the times. It was the real reason Jenica never seemed to be able to tag along. Naturally Onyx used the duties of the Asper as a legit reason and I mean, it made sense so it was never questioned.

Jenica, she represented a glimpse to Onyx of her former self. Her humanity and her innocence and we're not talking about s**t like one's virtuous self preservation here. Indeed among the supernatural and indeed in love with everything else but her own humanity, it was a problem. Onyx wanted her to marry a human and back at home she had someone in love with her. Jenica seemed so disinterested. The lot of them walked the maze like pathways of the Abanji prefecture. Jenica's eye's start spec'd and in awe. She had never been here before. The larger than life tree in which this city was carved out of, the way it connected to others larger trees, the strange species, the markets, were so overwhelming she thought she was going to explode. Of course this was the first choice as going to Rumare seemed a bad idea considering Lithia's position. The miniel prefecture had way too many people at since that would be everyone's initial choice to go to for this event, it seemed a waste of time. Surely all the good items would have been ravaged through. But the Abanji prefecture...now that was truly the hidden jem.

Rumare was the home of the elves and no doubt their clothing would seem the most ethereal, elegant and stunning. The colours and fabrics and the life that their works had were exquisite. Indaram had all things dark and luxurious, Miniel had your variety and common designs, Salaren had nothing really. Unless you were a nordic Queen perhaps needing to dress for the winter. The Abanji prefecture had designs that were unique. Some were a mix of armour like leathers and thin metals paired with gossamer flow. The details of the upper designs on the dresses were often elaborate when not incorporating armour. All garbs flowed be they male or female. Comfort and movement was a must for creatures that above all else were highly acrobatic.

Standing in a store with too many options, Jenica for one knew that she had found the store for her. Somewhere in this gorgeous boutique was a dress with her name on it. Now, to find it. The store owner was a lovely looking Khajiit woman with a unique colouring, a lot more black in her print. She was dressed rather Bohemian in layers of jewel toned colours.
                                                "Greetings to you, I am Jhadara and welcome to my shop. If there is anything I can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask." her raspy cat-like voice greeted them warmly.

Jenica giggled and shot off in a direction. All directions. Touching. Oou'ing and Ahh'ing. What did she want? Strong and warrior princess like? Elegant and flowing? Bohemian and whimsical? She was just besides herself in this moment.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
BIG FLEX GUCCI

Where from did this crew sail from, one cannot quite say. Nor how they managed to sail into these territories for that matter. It wasn't unheard of though. That particular spot in the Azurian Sea that was so much like the Bermuda Triangle, had flash transported them up to a floating island known as Samara. In there view would come a huge land that looked like a volcanic rock with a cove. That cove was packed full of buildings and business that was about as busy as New York was. Did they know what awaited them?

Welcome to Samara, port Miniel, prefecture Miniel (min-eel). Several other ships sat docked but they would like a little different than that of the vessel that had just arrived. There was something fantical and foreign about them. Their designs, colours and shaped. The band would do what they would naturally always do when making port and that was to find a place to lay low. A tavern was the likely and a tavern was what they sought. There was a simplistic Greek style to the buildings here and since they were made of white sandstone, it resembled Greece a lot. Build on a slope with various hills it gave the prefecture that multi-teered appeal. Simply beautiful. The first thing that they would notice upon walking into their tavern would be the people. They were all tall, athletic in build but lean. Their faces were as stunning as the depicted elves but fully human in anatomy. Their skin carried a radiance as though each had swallow a bit of the sun. Perfectly golden with fainted trace of shimmer. It was enough so to make the crew perhaps wonder just where the ******** they were. As if that wasn't enough, some of the other patrons there might. Certainly the table of 'cat-people' or the table of blue skinned elves. Perhaps the pale skinned women whom seem to radiate a silent invitation to all men, as is the power of the Vampires. The Bartender was of the golden skin people here known as the Nedes (ned-ease). She looked to the band of Pirate entering and without missing a beat, smiled and welcomed them to the establishment. She offered them a seat, following them with am arm full of menus to which she handed out.

"I am Mayrelle, I'll give you some time yeah?" voice sweet as bell, she bat her giraffe like lashes at the group. Her eye's like oceanic sinkholes with a tiny black island in the middle.

Divine Streaker

When they finally found an acceptable place to go they would walk along the rows of stores. They found one that drew Jenica's eyes, Lithia's were on the bird though. She refused to take her hood off even though, she looked like something akin to a vampire. Beautiful, otherworldly, but she didn't want to risk anything. Just wanted to make sure Jenica found a dress and they got home so she could rest. She had the jitters, she was so jumpy about everything. She would make a face, though she liked some of the garments here actually. She let her fingers go over a few of the fabrics. "Seeing anything you like Jenica?"

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

Loction: Abanji Prefecture - Various Stores/Kanesh - Lithia's abode With: Raziel & Co.

User Image

Raziel and Onyx would join the others in their quest to find suitable clothing for tomorrows event. Onyx used the excuse that her friend wasn't home but her mind was so preoccupied, she was so worried about her gut feeling that she didn't even bother to scold Lithia. Naturally, what with all the commotion going on regarding her over the last several months, her being out and about, pregnant, wasn't wise. Regardless Raziel was here and no doubt lurking in the shadows was Linia. Why worry right? The lot of them would each find something suitable to wear and much needed sleep was to be had. It had been a horribly long day. For Onyx this sleep was restless. No doubt the very same for the soon to be Queen too. Onyx thought about the influx of people that had now crowded the streets of the prefectures. She thought about what this meant to a place like this. A female of a race thought to be long extinct is now in their midst. The council gets a new member after how many years? She is the first to be coronated that this generation of populace has ever seen. Which makes Lithia much older than even she thought and those on board the council quite old themselves. And what was age here? What was time and age to those like herself even? Nothing. There was always plenty of time to do the things you wanted. So it was with that lingering thought that Onyx was able to close her eyes and get a little bit of sleep.

gaia_crown gaia_crown gaia_crown

User ImageUser Image

Loction: Rumare - Castle - Grand Hall - The Coronation of Lithia

The morning would come far too quickly. Onyx would be awoken by a knock upon her door. It would seem each person would have their own attendant sent by Sin of course. Onyx yawned ad rubbed her eye's. "Nyugh...seriously what time is it?" her eye's searched for the window. The sun hadn't even risen yet. Grumbling she pulled out her dress and tossed it to her bed before going in for a shower. Not a single person would be allowed to take their time in the hot shower that morning. The men were scooted away from the females to get ready and since they would be finished long before the females they would be ushered to Rumare and to the main hall. They were shown their seats but for Raziel he was given a different direction.

Back at their rooms all of the females had aid getting ready. From makeup to hair, to putting on their gowns to putting on their damn shoes and accessories everyone accept Lithia was escorted and taken to join the men at Rumare. Of course no one else had begun to gather but Sin's place was buzzing with workers! They all moved as though they had already been awake for the last 5 hours. The decor of the place had changed to something simply breath taking and beautiful. Everything had fresh flowers. The placed smelled euphoric. The marble glistened and each seat was perfectly placed. The scents that wafted around when you stepped out of the hall were mouth watering. An odd sensation considering how early in the morning it was.

Lithia was escorted by all of the team that had helped her friends to ready. They each held up an umbrella to conceal the woman and with her, went a completely different way. She was taken by the guards route. Secret and only used by them to get into and out of Rumare. It wouldn't be long before she would arrive but she was not to see her friends. She had rehearsal to do.
They explained in order how things would go, what she would have to do and or say. It was in this time that in the streets where all the common folk dwelt that the guards were performing the coronation parade. A beautiful display of ful regalia and fancy sword work could be seen. Fireworks were being set off and many were please. While the children got the day off of school and everyone got the day off of work, most still worked to prepare their own at home celebration meals. Many restaurants chose to remain open to make bank because with foreigners and townspeople alike, any business stood to make a killing. By 9am the Clery (a figure like a Bishop) that would be crowning Lithia gave out his proclamation speech. The speech was a formal way of officially stating that a new Queen is entering the kingdom and the ranks of the council. That she serves her people and the duties thereof, ensuring the peoples best interest in her heart.

Those of status, other royalty, govenors, religious members or the regional land that have come from out of Samara, made their way through the streets in fanciful carriages. People lined the streets to catch a glimps of royalty that was not of their own. The crowd cheered and waved wildly as royalty waved back. Unknown to everyone Lithia was to ride in the most fanciest carriage through the streets of Rumare. She was to double back last to the castle of Sinyaram. Almost all of the guards marched gracefully behind her rolling carriage. The guests were ushered into the grand hall and seated as the arrival of their new Queen was coming not long behind them. The bells were tolling and even from that high up they could all hear the crowds cheering from below. Lithia pulled up and was escorted out of her carriage, young elven ladies helped her with her train and the length of her gown. Together they would walk up the stairs, joined by her Clery man and two other members of faith. The inside of the castle hall was decorated in banners of Rumare and the other prefecture houses and the largest was new. It would be the symbol of Lithia's prefecture. It was the symbol of her species of ancient times. A sort of mask with a vertical snake through its middle. Slowly Lithia would make her way down the carpet with soldiers along both her right and left, outside to the party of ministers and elven side maids and into the hall at which time the crowd would rise to their feet. The choir within began their song. Voices like heaven itself sprung open to allow them to hear the angels sing. A large band of elves sang their hearts out as Lithia and her entourage entered.
She'd make her way up the steps to where a golden chair awaited her. This chair was only ever pulled out for coronation. Beautifully crowned already she glittered in some of the most lavish jewels about her neck, wrist and ears. She would not yet sit though. Standing before the Clery and his party she would turn to the east first as the clery would call out

"I here present unto you Lithia Riniles Virunas, your undoubted Queen. Wherefore all you who are come this day to do your homage and service, are you willing to do the same?" and all of those in the hall would reply in acceptance.

She would turn west, south and north to do this repeatedly. Oaths would be sworn. Fealty to Lithia. During each new stage Lithia's garments would change slightly, the crown was place upon her head, her staff given to her by the clery, photos were taken for record and before all was said and done, those items removed. Lithia was given her actual crown set forth upon her head by Sinyaram. She would also be given a ring to symbolize her new status as well as 'married to the kingdom'. She would walk the carpet solo as all stood once more watching her. She would walk out onto the balcony, the platform and there would see thousands of people cheering. Lithia would perform her first duty by greeting the whole of Samara as a new Queen.

After that was over with and the crowds separated people would clear the hall. The doors would be opened extending into the dinning hall and ball room and allow the guests to re-enter. A light meal would be had as this was now the time for those of importance to pay their respects to her. Lithia would meet with so many important figures from all over Yokuda, it would make her head spin. Many just wanted to be able to get close to her, to shake her hand and meet a Vaermina. Lithia would be gifted and conversations spanning a myraid of topics would also occur. When this portion was coming to a close Lithia would receive another surprise. In front of all there Raziel would propose to her. Getting down onto one knee he would present her with her second ring for the night. A ring that far exceeded the glory of her prior.

"Lithia Riniles Virunas will you do me the honour in wearing this ring and the last name of Kane and be my wife?" and upon her acceptance Raziel would slip the ring onto her finger and embrace her with tears.

The crowd roared in cheer and applause. This was indeed a day for the history books. By this time there would be a small resting period as the castle prepped for the proper meal of dinner. Taken a little earlier than standard for time and order of the people of course. In this time Lithia would be able to be with 'her family'. Onyx and the crew to which they too shared tears of joy and excitement for Lithia. When dinner call came they were escorted into the dinning hall and to a large table that now sat at the head of the room. This table was for Lithia and those she had chosen to sit with her. The table that sat on the tier below her were for the council head members. They were served first and then the rest. The party would go on nearly all night.
When it came time to retire Onyx and the crew would each take a room within the castle halls while Lithia and Raziel would be escorted back to her home and prefecture of Kanesh. A Queen was crowned. A woman becomes a wife. And unknown to most, a woman was also becoming a mother. A new race was about to be born and a land was united more fully than it had been since the dawn of the council itself.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

The Day After The Coronation of Lithia

The following morning would not give way to honeymoon like type rest. Instead Lithia was allowed to wake late and take leisure with Raziel. But after they had had their time together Lithia's things were packed. Sinyaram and were there and explained to her that she now was being sent away to 'etiquette school'. A sort of boot camp training for Royalty. Lithia would have to take both the princesses course as well as the ladyship course. A few photos of her and Raziel were taken sort of paparazzi style. They would need those to explain the absence of publicity of the new Queen. Lithia needed to learn about politics. How to carry herself in the public eye and all of the do's and don'ts for from here on out everything she says and does is being judged by her people. Those of the lands will always want to know if Lithia is capable and strong enough to do her job. With her being the only of her kind scrutiny would most intense for her. Raziel had promised to come by now and again to visit her and the baby. Sinyaram also explained to her that promptly from her return she would have to be wed. Raziel would be here taking care of all of that in her absence. He told her that things had to be this way in order to enable to the time line of her baby to appear credible. A child's announcement before a marriage and or crowning wouldn't been seen as legitimate. Sin was doing her a real service by keeping this lie and allowing it, aiding in the concealment. It must go in that order. Onyx would give Lithia a final hug and send Linia with her to watch over her during her trials. With that the new Queen of Kanesh was taken. To where, what lands, who's estate, that was all kept confidential from all.

Oni2047's Significant Otter

Eloquent Lunatic

Metal had all of his intentions to go to samara, but the lingering threat that Raziel wanted out seemed to dissuade his actions the other day. But now he had found himself back in a familiar area, on a familiar ship in a familiar room.. He was laid out on a large bed, sheets draped across the entire spread and pillows to drown his face in. He just laid on the edge, his left arm hanging off the side playing with something as a small sound came from that side of the bed. The room was dark, but that didn't matter to the night walker, his luminescent eyes could see in the dark quiet well being a creature of the night.Though he stopped playing with whatever it was he had found as he heard a faint noise. weird considering he was probably the only one of the ship. But then nothing. Slowly the light from the hallway crept in from the doorway as it cracked opened, hitting against the males pale cold skin. Slowly it opened fully. A small sigh came from the man as he laid there, eyes shut and then quickly his body turned rolling over to his back and along to raise himself up with his left arm. A quick flash of light came from his hand as a shimmer went flying through the air and a steel dagger stuck into the wall of the hallway. "I don't know who you are, but you've come on the wrong ship. I'll only give you on chance to leave." The males voice seemed soft as he spoke his words staring at the dagger stuck in the wall, he knew he wasn't dealing with a mere human. Laying there he waited to see what their move would be. Nothing, there wasn't any movement, it was weird.

"We've been looking for you." A soft voice cut through the air like a knife. And within a split second Metal felt his body lift up from the bed being grabbed by the arms and slammed forward and into the floor. Grunting and growling he felt knees pressed into his back as he was held down against the floor of the room. He couldn't pull away what were these things? Opening his eyes he stared forward into the open door. A pair of high heels were what he came to see. A woman? But who was she, she just stood there lingering over him as two others held him down. They seemed dressed in some type of armor. Trimmed in a silver lining. The woman's blonde hair flowed down her back as she rolled his finers through it staring at the vampire that was being held. "My my my, they said you'd be difficult. But I have ways of dealing with....difficult." She snapped, her head turned as her arm reached behind her back. A small jingling came to his ears, Now that was familiar. "Yeah well get used to it b***h." Metal retorted. She dropped the object towards the floor as the cold steel ran against her skin. A black and gold collar hung down from the chain and it glittered a bit within the light from the hallway. "This is for you, my little pet." She stepped forward towards him as one of the others grabbed a hand full of his hair and raised his head back. Snapping the collar around his neck she clicked it together showing a lock that seemed to be clearly unlocked to get off. "Stand him up. let me look at him." She ordered. The other two released him from their force and pulled him up to his feet. Looking at the woman she was a slender lady but see seemed like she could take care of herself, but would rather be attending some type of political event. "Hmmm yes...he'll do." She spoke stepping forward pressing her hands against his chest running them down against his abdomen. "Such a bad boy you've been, time to be punished." She spoke and laughed a bit. She then pulled her hands back to her side and stared at him with a scoul on her face. The other two who were men held his arms still. She pulled back and then stepped forward as her right hand connected to Metal's stomach, she had punched him. Leaning forward Metal's breathe was taken from him. what the ******** was this b***h? His mind was racing wondering. How could she be so strong. "Think we'd forget about you?" She spoke as Metal tried to gather himself. "It's been too long since your last visit to rome no?" And with that Metal sat up quickly his hands coming to his head as his eyes shot opened, he glanced around quickly looking to see if there was anything wrong in the room. His right hand moved finally as his breathing settled down. He checked the place beside him, empty, it seemed Onyx was still out.

His head dropped as his hands came to fall down into his lap, did the psycho just have a nightmare? He was trying to process this as he sat there; this was one of those times that caused Metal to worry, it wasn't often but it happened. It was like hearing and seeing the voice again of Raziel for the first time over. He didn't want to go through that again, whispers of a madman that wanted nothing more than death and destruction for no other reason that to have 'fun'. Metal sighed wondering if this was some type of premonition. He'd hoped not.

Distinct Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
User ImageUser Image

Loction: Eltheric Ocean With: Small Crew & Jenica

User Image

It was back to business as usual. However, Onyx had changed her mind regarding going to Japan. Earth realm was a place that could wait. Things had really just spun right out into left field ever since realizing that they had not been fast travelled to their intended destination. Lockeport became Stros M'kai. Onyx and some members of her crew had found that the realm of Yokuda held more answers that Questions they could ask. More information on Soverus, information of Onyx' birth mother, Lithia's origins were tied to Yokuda. So was Onyx. She even suspected that Ailsa also had found a connect to the realm and to not just her son. Onyx wanted to explore her new home more in depth. She had managed to wrangle up a small crew of sailors, paying them handsomely to steal a ship and sail with her, for her. She stood on the boats deck and watched the setting sun. Heiden had stayed back in Samara with Alisa and Braxton. Raziel stayed to speak with Sin regarding Lithia. Metal never did show like he said he was going to. She knew it was Samara and all and it messed with his ink but neither was Metal the one to lie. Bend the truth, sure. Flat out lie? What reason did he have to do such a thing? He was fearless and if anything, more liking to to say what was on his mind, IN HOPES that they would fight. One more excuse to attempt to manhandle her. He had said that he was going to show and didn't. Maybe it was a good thing what with the last time he had come to Samara and all. With her was Jenica as they were making their way back. Standing on the deck watching the setting sun Jenica had came shuffling up beside her.

"Thank you...for letting me come. Samara is amazing." she said shyly.

"There wasn't any way I was going to leave you on that ship for that long..." she said to Jenica.

"Like old times huh? Almost a stole away and one of the few true humans that get to see such magical lands!" she couldn't help but be so excited still.

"Did you enjoy getting to see all of the fancy people? The Kings and Queens of Samara?"

"I'm not going to lie. I envy Heiden, Alisa and Braxton. Rumare is stunning and you can just feel it when you go there coursing through your veins. I have not a stitch of magic in me and yet even I could feel it." Jenica gushed.

Onyx looked to Jenica. Yes she was quite the little wonder. There wasn't a day that went by that Onyx didn't clearly recall how she found Jenica. Her circumstances at the time. How worried she had been at the thought that Jenica might not be able to handle the truth about supernaturals within Lockeport. How shocked she was to see that Jenica didn't really bat an eye at it. If anything she was more curious and excited about the whole ordeal. Even though Jenica was kind of a wimp she never shied away from the opportunity to have an adventure. Oni couldn't help but smile at her and her beautiful humanity but in the back of her head this love had a sadness. Jenica was right...she was going to grow old and die. That was how it should be. That was how it goes normally but...there were times that Onyx was still so selfish. She couldn't bare to let Jenica know that Onyx did wish sometimes that she could keep Jenica all to herself. Onyx really was the dragon lady. Like a dragon that hordes treasure. Guards every piece with its life. Greedy in some ways. Onyx was like that over her friends and loved ones.

Jenica did a double take and smiled, giggled nervously. "W-what is it?"

Oni shook her head "Nothing. It's nothing. Now, tell me about you enjoyed the ceremony" and the two would recount the wonderful evening they had had.

(( edited ))

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Leontias Métaliene

The spacecraft held no attempts to be silent as it seemed to fly right alongside the ships port side. It seemed the last time he departed from here it was on the incessance that time was no longer on his side. That, in his mind, he simply could not be near friends or allies without losing focus on his objectives any longer. He was selfish back then, more than he would EVER like to admit. Constantly going on, off and away in certain situations. Looking back the alien had only now just realized how self-centered and careless he was, especially to his friends.

Returning here was inevitable, even to his own admission, but time was most certainly needed necessary before he even considered such a return. However, seeing what time had brought him as of late, It was about time to get reacquainted with old friends. He adjusted his flight goggles, moving them atop of his forehead, bunching up his unkempt black hair. Lord knows a newer unknown ship would not go well with the usually snappy and sharp captain. The new craft differed greatly from the formerly round and rotund ship he used for travel before. It was sleeker, angled and shaped more like a fighter jet than a mere spherical object. However, as old of friends as he and Onyx were, she certainly wouldn’t want him approaching her ship without any notification.

Flying in front of the bow of the ship, Leon began to flip the switch on his new cockpit. A Horn now being heard seemingly powering through the natural propulsion of his engine, which had quite the distinct whine, almost like a constant engine turbine. Latching another switch, causing the craft to go into Autopilot, he lifted his cockpit door, giving off a wave in the hope she could actually see him.

The Goggles now laying in his hair, one could see the former eyepatch that seemed to cover his right eye was thoroughly gone. Instead, the Missing eye seemed to have gotten a replacement. A Blood Red luminescent eye to go alongside its forest green counterpart. His baggier and more covered clothing was gone replaced with a more relaxed Red long-sleeved shirt and a pair of black slacks to go with the black shoes. Giving the alien a much more casual look, save for the clear burns that shrouded the right side of his body, and the clear metallic left hand that probably stuck like a sore thumb. Leon reached for what seemed to be a radio, grabbing the small microphone near it and leaned forward a bit to get a view of his target.

“Captain Onyx, Does Private First Class Metalliene have permission to land this ship?”

The words would echo over his ships Comms system, bellowing throughout the ocean anyone within the ship could probably hear his request to land. It was clear that Leon was playing with ranks a bit. Lord knows he was far from running away from his rank or even his past life anymore. No reason he couldn’t have a laugh about it while giving a playful greeting.

Distinct Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
User ImageUser Image

Loction: border of the Abecean Sea With: Small Crew & Jenica

User Image

The ship was making its way from the Eltheric ocean and into the Abecean sea when the sound hit them first. That was when they could feel the ship slowing down. When the ship they were on came to a halt, when most of the crew stood on deck to witness this craft, did Onyx push her way to the forefront. This was not her ship. Nor her crew. But they were in fact on their way home from Samara. The Captain of the ship now stood beside Onyx out on deck, his crew at the ready with their own weapons. This crew had much more to offer in terms of defence of course. The reason their ship needed no cannons. Her eyes, familiar to Leon no doubt, yellow topaz molten pools of gold within feline frames, lay upon the male within the open cockpit. She heard the request to board the ship. She was shocked to be honest. She had not seen Leon in a long time and he looked different. Blinking a few times she turned to the Captain.

"It's alright. I will take this opportunity to depart. Our journey ends here. I thank you for everything."

"Only if you are certain" the Captain replied.

"I am. Jenica? Come." she nodded to her mortal sidekick. Looking back to Leon she would speak to the Captain without looking at him. "Please relay this message: Access denied. Permission for Captain B Onyx to board your craft?" she would ask of him.

He raised his wand to his throat. It amplified his voice to speak back relaying Onyx's request.

Trexasle

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Leontias Métaliene

When the crew of the ship, suddenly turned his weapons on him, seemingly as a defensive measure. It would seem that he made the wrong move. The actual captain was suddenly cautious and his crew accordingly so. To which the alien was not surprised, the starfighter armed or not would seem like an immediate threat. Even though it was almost neutered of any of his weaponry, it was still made to be a Fighter class spacecraft and shared the look as such. However, It would seem that whoever this captain was seemed to be communicating peacefully with Onyx. Enough to relax Leon from drawing his own weapon. It would seem this was not her ship after all, and with the captain asking permission for Onyx to board his ship he gave a hearty laugh.

Hoping she wasn’t afraid of heights or high speeds of course.

“Permission Granted.”

He would lower his spacecraft, just enough so that his old friend could find her way to the backseat. With the ship closer the design itself was much more clear and with it the paint style. It was mostly a Metallic grey, Red accents alongside the wing and turbine area, but it was the side area that would take precedent. A redheaded female was gracefully modeled on the side of his ship, olive-skinned, and dressed in a glorious white gown, seemingly winking at the viewer as they passed. It was clearly reminiscent of the old World War 2 fighter planes, whether it was a personal touch, however, was something left up to debate.

What Leon didn’t realize was that Jenica was still at her side, and it was something that caused him to stifle a bit. He barely even noticed that she was with her until Onyx called out to Jenica. It had been a while since he had last seen both of them, and the last time he'd seen Jenica well…Let’s just say he was a foolish man back then. An alien with no knowledge of the world around him and no true concept of love suddenly caught into what was clearly infatuation. It was actually enough to make him laugh, looking back at it now.

"Well I'll be damned. Jenica, You're here too? Well, then this is going to be weird to work around."

He looked to the backseat of his starfighter, before turning his eyes back around to the two ladies.

“You guys might have to lap up. Unfortunately, this is a two-seater, and I cannot guarantee comfort. This ship was made to fight y’know.”

He himself seemingly leaned back into his seat, clearly relaxed and ready to move forward. Once they saw in it it would be clear why he said that. Due to the way starfighters tend to work (I.E. Like most normal fighter jets.) There were only two seats, mostly to save weight, and those seats were JUST spacious enough to give their pilots maneuverability.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff