Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]

Oni2047's Significant Otter

Eloquent Lunatic

Having himself a good time it seemed, he finally calmed himself, Metal's hands and arms just pushed his bloodied body up from her floor as she continued to spit taunts at him, her words seemed better now, she didn't sound lazy. Metal's hair was red and white due to the blood stained in it, the hole that had been in his abdomen was slowly healing back up as he watched her walk around looking at her room. Metal just gave a sigh as she turned walking around. While he stood there he wondered what she meant about keep such a memory close; it was a little odd but he let it go all the same, now his attention turned towards the room that she'd been staring at, and damn was it ever a mess.

"Meh, your a messy person." He continued walking around her room now, he just looked around the room and saw how they had made the mess but he was actually blaming it on her. Metal's body turned and faced her again finally, he noticed she'd sheathed the weapon and was now wearing it by her waist, he grinned as he walked towards the cabin doors. "Oh well..." He shrugged his shoulders as he walked towards them and then pushed them opened. "You should learn to clean up before having guest." Metal spoke before exiting through the door. He seemingly disappeared as he did so, leaving the ship it seemed, yeah he'd be back.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

He didn't get the sarcastic tone in her voice when she told him to keep the memory close? Right before the jackass part? Meaning it was the only one he was going to get from her. Willingly anyways. She didn't really forwardly show that she was paying attention to his where abouts in her room, that's because her chi spark was doing that for her. When he said Meh, your a messy person her eye twitched. =.=
She stopped a moment and whipped around to look at him with a glare. He knew damn well she was a meticulous person! Her mind fired off a bunch of things she wanted to say. Things like: Oh i am sorry...you didn't get the chance to grade my room before you tossed me through my own doors!
He seemed to shrug it all off, happy with his little Oh well... and slowly she turned back around to continue on with her cleaning albeit a little more annoyed now. She thought: good...yea...oh well...now get the ******** out! He's leaving. -sigh- but he couldn't just leave it well alone. No. Not Metal. Taking one more playful stab at her he came with a comment about her learning to clean up before having guests. She couldn't help it as the words seemed to spring from the bowels of her inner self as they crawled up her throat and out of her mouth.
"I'm sorry sugar pops....was the corset not enough for you? Next time I'll be sure to have vials of my blood just waiting for your taste testing pleasures." her voice was drenched in typical Onyx smart assery. Her skin was positively hot with anger and frustration. Onyx would continue to clean up her room and then go and have herself a shower.

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Name: Leontias Métaliene

The song was still playing whist Leon was fluffing his hair. He never even noticed since this was how he was taught to take care of his hair. It was something ever since childhood that he tended to worry about. It seemed childish, and completely vain, but hey it was his hair. Besides it helped cover the obvious patch on his eye.

He sat down with the Ginger ale in hand hearing the male speak about his travels. Strange, there was a time where he would be glad to hear stories like this. There was also a time in which he would LOVE to travel the world. Ironic now that he had no choice, he wanted anything BUT that. The place he spoke of seemed interesting however, and it instantly caused his to raise his eyebrow. He was still drinking his Ginger ale and was only facing the side of the male so the eyebrow was probably the only thing he saw lifting up.

Until of Course Leon turned his head. “Well, right, that sound astoundin', right it does, so wot 'appened there?”

Scurvy Swapper

"Well ya see, I got a tip from a buddy of mine. He scouts around for information on anything that could be treasure and hits me up for the juicy ones." Sandel was waving his hands wide to demonstrate his hook up. "So ya know I had to depart here to investigate my friend's info, see if it was legit." He knew he was basically repeating himself, but he wanted to make sure what he was saying got through.

Rubbing one of his tattoo covered arms and lighting up yet another cigarette he flashed Leon a grin." I spent some time in the mountains of Cambodia with a crew of four men in search of the Sihamoni Waterfall." Sandel removed the canteen from his side and placed it on the bar counter next to him. "The water from that place is said to make any person beautiful forever and make them successful for a lifetime." he pointed to his canteen. "This is what I've managed to bring back with me as proof, though I would like to try some first." He blew smoke out of his nostrils before continuing. "but I have already made quite the pretty penny selling a larger amount in Cambodia before coming back. To some mysterious people in high places if you know what I mean."

"But this journey wasn't a piece of cake, I got bit by some poisonous snakes and had to fight the demi-god guardians of the waterfall. Not to mention the humidity was out in full force in the jungle, with the land mines from Vietnam." Sandel fingered around with the cigarette in his hand. "Luckily enough, none of us died this time. Weird.....but lucky. Maybe it was because we had a mage and a demon in our group." He mused, mainly to himself as he grabbed his canteen and stared at the liquid inside. "But if you don't mind me, I would like to take a sip and see if this works for me" The reckless treasure hunter put the cold metallic canteen to his lips and down a swig of the supposed holyish water.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
(( Hey guys, hows everyone? Ima be posting in a few here ))

Scurvy Swapper

onyx2047

((Just got off another 24 hour shift, alive and kicking because I have Guinness in my fridge. ^.^))

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Catabolic-Protein
onyx2047

((Just got off another 24 hour shift, alive and kicking because I have Guinness in my fridge. ^.^))

(( O_O...you...son....of....a...I envy you so badly right now! ))

Scurvy Swapper

onyx2047

((Surely because.....I just finished work. ;p))

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Catabolic-Protein

(( surely you must be joking xD I envy you because of your beer. Guinness stout is my beer of choice. ))

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
(( Brb I must make up a pot of rooibos tea. ))

Scurvy Swapper

onyx2047
((Haha, it isn't mine. In fact I'm not that much of a beer guy, rather take liquor. But my roommate thought he could drink the last of my Captain Morgan so.....I'm taking his Guinness.))

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
(( I am the same as well, though I don't over do it. Well...I'd say you turned out the winner on that one. The Irish always know how to get their pride on wink ))

12,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image { Shiara ~ Race: Human ~ Outfit: Ensemble~ Location: Hot Tub Lv 2 }

When the dolphin took shape in the fire and dove into the tub Shiara's hand reached out automatically towards the spectacle... she loved the mammal. She loved their curious intelligent playful natures. Loved the way they got to spend all their time in the water, but never had to travel alone in the wild, the strength and comfort of their pods... And of course she loved the creatures because of Camilla, who had nicknamed her after the famous movie dolphin 'Flipper'. Because of her attachment and sentimentality regarding the animals she found the fact that the flame shaped image vanished, as it should when it met the water, really quite sad. She determined that she would just have to give form to a new one someday herself... when that elusive good control he mentioned finally got pinned down.

Shiara was beginning to relax properly for what felt like the third time, when Raziel focused his attentions on her again. She wished his question was out of no where. She wished there was no foundation, in her own obvious doubts and struggles, on which he could form such a question. But why must he insist on reading her... why did it matter to him if she was sure? "I... I said stay, so why do you 'chose' to doubt me?" She wasn't looking at him. She kept her gazed fixed on the water, afraid that if she watched his face, that she would lose her whits and then who knew what kind of fool she'd make of herself this time. Below the surface of the water her hands were clenched tightly on the edge of the plaster shaped bench, blood flow to her fingers and knuckles becoming severely limited despite the jet propelled hot water stimulating her skin.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

Sleep as of late had been broken and her room had grown cold once more. She had decided to take a nap after her shower. Long raven black hair had gone dry, thigh length and in an array about her body. Onyx looked like she was in the center of a rorschach painting. Not many things could feel so good on fresh skin than satin sheets. The sleep had been quick but didn't remain painless. Stress can do a lot to one's personal self and when too afraid to face the sun, it will lurk in the darkness. Restless were the dreams of the Captain that could never break.

Soundless, voiceless there is someone....or something in the room with her. Something flashes across her eye's...was it a light? too fast to have form with a slight hint of purple and red...what it...energy? A light in the distance....she feels her feet running towards it. Heart racing that overwhelming feeling of impending salvation is there. The light bathes her, blinds her...and fades as her eye's adjust. She stands in a garden that looked as though belonged to the heavens themselves...a small body of water...but she is still alone. Bare feet pad over to the water and her knees touch the ground. She bends forwards to look at herself in the mirror...

Yellow topaz eye's stare back at her that sat within feline frames. Upon a face that would other wise be perfect if not for the horizontal scar that ran across the bridge of her nose. A slender nose that sat before a pair of full plump lips. Onyx was looking at herself. There seemed to be a glow about her skin as though she had swallowed the moon. Her fingers reach up to caress her own cheek. Suddenly where her fingers met the flesh a large crack appeared! Across her face from cheek down to the corner of her mouth, she gasped in horror. Automatically she touched her lips and they too cracked. Like a chain reaction the rest of her self began to crack like a porcelain doll. The view changes so that the dreamer is the one looking in on it's self. Onyx saw her own eye's hollow in color only adding to the eerie doll like personification. A gust of wind comes as she watched herself crumble. The wind carries the dust and debris away, swirling, dancing with particles of light. Onyx closes her eye's.

drip...drip...the sound of water hitting water...she opens her eye's to face a gilded mirror, very large. She see's the back of herself. Her reflection turns around...splattered in blood..her mouth moves but nothing could be heard. Her reflection points down wards to the ground. Onyx's eye's follow to see that she is walking on...water? Drip...drip...something hits her face. Onyx recoils a moment as she wipes it off her face and looks at her hand. Blood? Her eye's return to her feet...the water turns red and like falling through glass her body dropped. Thick and silken onyx's head went under the surface, hands scrambling for help...it's like she had lost the know how to swim. At one point she breaks the surface and screams for help. No one lay within the mirror.

SNAP GASP onyx sits bolt straight up in bed chest heaving...she is covered in sweat her silken sheets turn dark where she lay. Shaking she got up and went to the bathroom to splash herself of water. The shaking wouldn't stop.
"Stop it..." she hissed at herself. "Stop shaking!" it was an order.
She exit the bathroom, robe loosely tied about her body she sits down at her desk, head in her hands for a moment with her eye's closed. Slowly she opens them to see her pad of paper...the ghost lines of her letter visible...it was the letter she had sent off to James.

James was off on a recall mission with his other crew. There was no better time to have sent him that letter. At least...he'd have the choice on whether to come back or not. Onyx had ended their relationship.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

"Because your voice...quivers as it speaks..." he whispered and yet it sounded as though it was right in her ear. He sat rather still watching her a moment before continuing.
                                          "Because your bottom lip shutters when your heart catches in your throat every time I am around." his voice remained as it did before.

Symbiote: Here
                                          The Black Smoke: There
                                          In Flight: His Wings
                                          His Current Threads: Outfit
                                          The Flesh: Physique
                                          Etchings: Markings *Looks like scarification when not in Viribus Form

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff