Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
It was funny how many people over looked Jenica. She was after all quiet but no one seemed to clue in that this girl could actually know a lot. After all she had become the eye's and ears of this ship and all of it's patrons. She hears the people talk, gossip, reactions as she makes her way innocently cleaning and serving up drinks and food. Standing behind the bar she would clear her throat. "Can I get anyone anything to eat or drink?"

12,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image { Shiara ~ Race: Human ~ Outfit: Ensemble~ Location: Infirmary }

He did get away with it, but then again she was quite happy to receive a complement on her looks, especially since she was deliberately dressing to drawn his approval and attention now. He had taunted her and teased her until she literally snapped, she didn't have his skill or appeal to work with, but she would think of something given time. Step one, play it kool, and try her darnedest to focus around him. She gave him a bright open smile in return for the comment about pink.

With a distinct twinkle in her eyes she said, "You can never go wrong with vitamin D and a good source of calcium, strong bones and all." She took the seat next to him at the desk that he had gestured to, and smiling with deceptive innocence clarified, "I'd love some milk please." She did not look at him, her grin would have given her away too easily, she was playing from a new rule book.

"Do you have a summary page I can start looking at? Fair warning I may need to borrow a medical dictionary. I don't suppose you've had any brain waves since last night..." She looked sideways at him... she didn't even really pause in the sentence, it was merely a feeling of things being implied beneath the surface, "...regarding Migoto's pitiful plight?"

onyx2047
Rysen Ferinus

User ImageUser Image

"Li...I know it's all apart of the grand scheme of things, the whole mistakes and learning and s**t. I just...just....shut the ******** up and let me use you like a pillow. I don't want to talk about my dreams. I want to enjoy my reality." she said. Her left hand hooked right around to his back side and like a mama cat that pulls in her kitten she did the very same to Li.
"I think I am seeing things...ghosts or something. I saw...a glowing...thing in the lounge yesterday night." she told him semi distantly.

Li smiled and continued to stroke her hair. But the last part about the thing in the lounge had him curious. He was a little concerned about this statement. Like raziel he didn't think she was off her rocker or had some form of pts He knew of her unique ability to see energy through her chi spark mode. He pulled back a little make eye contact to with her." Onyx, you dont happen to be using your chi abilities all the time do you?" He asked as he gently brushed some of her hair from her face. His gold eyes were now staring at her lovely topaz eyes.

Scurvy Swapper

.The new sense of smell that flooded his doberman nostrils caused him to look around the room in a new perspective. Sandel could smell alcohol that had once stained the ground, but it scent never fully leaving. His new nose could catch scents from outside the room and it told him that were more people on ship, just not at the bar. The dog's ears perked up when he heard footsteps approaching the bar door and he saw a woman he had never seen before take a seat by the bar, stretching as if she was waiting for someone. He then detected Janica's scent as well, how he knew that he didn't know but he just KNEW it was her. She wouldn't be able to see him though because the bar over shadowed the dog.

He didn't know he could smell emotion until he looked at Leon and the look he was giving to him. The man had to be way more confused than he was; after all there was a man next to him who disappeared in smoke, replaced by a dog. Yea, that would be pretty weird. At first he protested being picked up off of the ground, his legs flailing with a whimper from his throat. Sandel looked at Leon, his mouth opened panting as he tried to talk to him. "Woof! WOOF! Wooof!" howling. The man-dog thought that he had said "Well, let's try the water again" but clearly that was not what came out his mouth. He decided to go with another idea and licked the alien's face and looked over to where the canteen was on the counter trying to point it out.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

"Good choice." he said missing the sexual connotation. In his mind, what with her training and all, he saw it as a healthy choice. He is a doctor after all. He stood there a moment before rising up through his desk was an ink puddle to which the glass of milk rose up. He would hand it to her. When she asked if he had any thoughts...he answered quite honestly.
                                          "I am always thinking about many things. As far as the Naga goes though...no." he turned his head...his grin caught by an inch on his face. 'and you don't need a summary or a book. Just good old fashion...one on one' his hands clasped together and rested on his upper thighs as he looked at her with a fangy smile.
                                          "Now then. I suppose we ought to start with a little about the Naga it's self then yes?" he nodded his head slowly.
                                          'Naga's can see in the dark due to a protein that is activated by others body heat. It's not in their eye's. It's from a gland in their faces. Anyways...Migoto is blind. He see's blur. Smears and zero color. Migoto has no infrared abilities. He can still smell with his tongue and can pick up vibrations on a scale so miniscule it's ridiculous. Now...normally snakes can have binocular vision meaning both eye's can focus on the same point and this would make their vision more acute. I cannot think of why Migoto was born so blind." he told her thinking hard now.

Symbiote: Here
                                          The Black Smoke: There
                                          In Flight: His Wings
                                          His Current Threads: Outfit
                                          The Flesh: Physique
                                          Etchings: Markings *Looks like scarification when not in Viribus Form

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Name: Leontias Métaliene

He could tell that the dog didn’t wish to be picked up, however he ignored it for the sake of trying to understand what it wanted. Eye contact said a lot to his people and he wanted to make sure that he had the man-dog’s attention. The dog barked, and Leon brown face cracked a nervous smile. He understood NOTHING that the man dog had just said, and the whole eye thing only captured the emotions of a rather confused dog.

When the dog had licked his eyes went wide. Luckily he knew enough about pets, or a dog like creature. In that case he was more than relieved, finally something he actually KNEW about. Leon watched the dog turn toward the canteen, curious Leon walked to the canteen and picked it up off of the hardwood floor. Leon’s dark green eye stared at the canteen, what could the man dog actually be saying about the canteen. Maybe he wanted to try it again? HE stared at the dog and held the canteen to it’s mouth, he hoped it reacted to it well. Surely Leon didn’t want to look like a fool picking up a tattooed man Do…

Too Late.

His eyes locked to the entrance where he stared at the Tattoo lady. Leon smiled, and showed his rather sharp canines. “Oh'allo Miss Lex, how are yer this evenin'?”

He added the honorific, Something that he did quite commonly. This was especially if he didn’t know a person on a personal level. Since he was on a planet that was filled with people, he didn’t know one could imagine he did this a lot. He sat down and attempted to look casual in front of the tattoo covered female.

“So uhh 'ow were the day?” It was a bullshit question, the nervous laugh he had cracked was proof of this.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rysen Ferinus

User ImageUser Image

Onyx felt the draw back and the look Li gave her. She would tilt her head up slightly and look at him back. She shook her head lightly "No. I don't like to see ghosts and I don't want them to know that I can see them. I have enough stresses in my life. I don't know how to properly communicate on that sort of energy level. They'd be hounding me and never leave me alone." she told him. He brushed some hair from her face...his touches, the way his finger tips seemed to smooth away her stresses. His energy calmed her ... she liked looking at his purple chi energy....oh...if she only knew. She felt his genuine compassion for her and it was more than she could have asked for in this moment. Onyx was after all a human first and foremost and then an immortal.

"Li...I ... I won't lie ... it's been a while ... I am not looking for a relationship but ... if your willing...so am I." he would know exactly what she was proposing. In this moment age would matter little. She wasn't planning on dating the guy, marrying him or having babies with him either. This was about curing a loneliness that had grown deep. Onyx trusted him. He had never hurt her ever. This was a very rare moment indeed. Onyx slowly brought her lips closer to his as they parted ever so slightly. Her eye's slowly began to close as she neared. All he had to do would be to get up if he wasn't comfortable with essentially being an object for release and reprieve.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lex 'Birdie' Affliction

Rude Girl, Tattooist, Not Afraid.

The Scars Of Your Love, They Leave Me Breathless

I Dun Give A F@*%^

Lex looked up at Jenica and smiled slightly, sharp little teeth glinting in the light.
"Vodka? Straight, no junk in it if you dont mind." she asked her digging in her pocket for her cash. She looked up seeing Leon and smiled brightly, running a hand through her short hair.
"Hey there hun." she said handing her money over to Jenica to pay for her drink.
"Its been...busy as hell." she said sighing. She glanced at the tattooed dog and her brow lifted.
"What you got there pal?" she said looking down at the dog in his hands.
Strange...you didnt see dogs with tattoos..ever come to think of it.

onyx2047
Rysen Ferinus

User ImageUser Image

Onyx felt the draw back and the look Li gave her. She would tilt her head up slightly and look at him back. She shook her head lightly "No. I don't like to see ghosts and I don't want them to know that I can see them. I have enough stresses in my life. I don't know how to properly communicate on that sort of energy level. They'd be hounding me and never leave me alone." she told him. He brushed some hair from her face...his touches, the way his finger tips seemed to smooth away her stresses. His energy calmed her ... she liked looking at his purple chi energy....oh...if she only knew. She felt his genuine compassion for her and it was more than she could have asked for in this moment. Onyx was after all a human first and foremost and then an immortal.

"Li...I ... I won't lie ... it's been a while ... I am not looking for a relationship but ... if your willing...so am I." he would know exactly what she was proposing. In this moment age would matter little. She wasn't planning on dating the guy, marrying him or having babies with him either. This was about curing a loneliness that had grown deep. Onyx trusted him. He had never hurt her ever. This was a very rare moment indeed. Onyx slowly brought her lips closer to his as they parted ever so slightly. Her eye's slowly began to close as she neared. All he had to do would be to get up if he wasn't comfortable with essentially being an object for release and reprieve.

Li looked into her eyes as she spoke seeing the ghosts of lockport people she knew would haunt anyone. He continued to stroke her cheek softly as he saw and embraced a side of his captain he had never seen before. He could feel his blood pressure rise when she proposed they both use one another for the purposes she and most certainly he desired. He could feel his heart beating like a tightly drawn drum in his chest pounding fervently. Her eyes were closing and her plump full lips were parting drawing him to them like a magnetic force of attraction. Her scent was what drove him over the edge. Li was willing for this at this moment it was all he wanted. He inched his soft pink lips towards her own slowly. With a warm embrace the kiss connected the smooth flesh of their lips meeting one another sliding against one another her sweet taste reached his tongue.

Li kissed her with fiery passion his warm lips parting and closing against hers. His hands smoothed down her cheek over the warm skin of her neck down under her night coat. pushing it away from her warm bare body. Li broke the kiss momentarily his eyes drunk with the sight before him. He gazed upon her body his cheeks flushed. He leaned in and kissed her again trailing down her lips over her neck stopping only to give her gently nibbles bitting her collar bone firmly looking up at her with a seductive primal look in his eyes.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Heiden was once again as right as rain. He had come up to the bar area to get himself something to eat. He saw a few people up there. "Hello hello...what's going on guys?" his deep but softer in toned voice rang out.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
Draven Malaki
Everyday Something Hits Me All So Cold, Find Myself Sitting By Myself, No Excuses That I Know

Secret Fetish

Draven walked into the bar, packages held tight to her chest. She sighed grateful to be back. She saw Lex sitting at the bar with Leon and smiled. Lex was a nice girl to talk to despite appearnces. Just dont get on her bad side.

Draven went to an empty table and placed the packages down. She brushed back her curly hair and removed her jacket, looking up with heavy violet eyes when she heard Heidens voice. She smiled lightly waving at him.
"Hey there." she said pulling a seat up as she began opening the bags.
She glanced down at the inks.
Her favorite kind, the brighter more vibrant colors with the special metal flake in it. She had loaded up on them, now the process of going through and figuring out which ones were needed and which ones could be put back.

She sat down at the table and began sorting by colors first. Primary then accenting colors.
[[OOC:]]

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Name: Leontias Métaliene

“P-Pal?” A streak of white suddenly appeared across Leon’s brown cheeks. He still wasn’t used to being called outside of his name. To say the least he was surprised when the female just called him that out of nowhere. He blinked for a second, and then decided to answer her question. “Well, right, a mucker of mine got 'imself in some Barney Rubble, and now 'e’s a dog and…uhmmm…” Leon sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose with his left hand. He had just met the guy yesterday calling him a friend didn’t seem quite right. He sighed and began to pet the dog.

“Long story short, right, we’re tryin' ter figure out 'ow ter turn 'im back, sadly I don’t speak dog.” The Alien said. He leaned back toward the counter, rubbed his temple and began to speak silently, well it would be silent to anyone that was human. The male actual language was spoken at a very special pitch. This pitch was one that normal humans could not hear. However, vampires could hear it along with most demons. It varied between races what was heard.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rysen Ferinus

User ImageUser Image

His lips were incredibly soft as they first touched and within all her muscles that had once been tense, relaxed. She blended happily into him, feeling his hands smooth the side of her cheek in a caress only made this easier. She let her self get lost in his touch and the feeling. She forgot his age and their past history together. Her current need out weighed all of it. Talk about friends with benefits! She could have been digging a bigger grave for herself but at this very moment it didn't feel that way. After all what happens in the Captains quarters is private and no one's business anyways. When his lips parted from a very passionate kiss he took a moment to look at her before continuing his lip service. She felt them slide about smoothly about her body, her arms came up to wrap around his neck holding his love close to her. She would help him out of his clothing and make him help her out of the rest of hers. Long raven black hair skewed about her body laced with satin sheets, entangled in limbs she would indulge his every fantasy. The screams and sighs the only words needed to tell how this tale was going to end. Fingers laced into each others in a soft but heated pin she would let him take her fury. She let him take her stress right out of her in a pent up, intense, release. It was such a wonderful high when you've been missing it for so long. They would lay there in after glow to relax and enjoy each others presence.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Heiden smiled warmly seeing the beautiful Draven. "Draven...just the the woman I wanted to see." he said excusing himself from the others. Going over to her he would give her a hug and kiss on her cheek.
                              "I uh...am sorry I was too wrecked to attend your opening of your shop. Which district is it in by the way?" he asked firstly but he'd continue on "Before you answer...I have a surprise for you. I want you give me my first tattoo." he said smiling at her.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lex 'Birdie' Affliction

Rude Girl, Tattooist, Not Afraid.

The Scars Of Your Love, They Leave Me Breathless

I Dun Give A F@*%^

Lex almost laughed at what she figured was his equivlent of a blush. She ran a hand through short croppy purple and blue hair and sighed listening to him.
"Well now...thats..a little strange..." she said petting the dog gently.
She looked at Leon and smiled brightly.
"So hows the whole getting used to humanity thing going? I know a bunch of our customs are weird...well..thier customs..Im not really human so to speak." she said shrugging her shoulders.
She sat back in her stool and tilted her head.
"No idea how to turn him back..." she said glanicng at the dog.
"Unfortunatly none of us here speak dog, since we arent dogs." she said rubbing her head. Maybe if the dog showed her what it needed she could help better than leon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff