Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
Draven Malaki
Everyday Something Hits Me All So Cold, Find Myself Sitting By Myself, No Excuses That I Know

Secret Fetish

Draven looked at him and smiled lightly, her eyes getting wider when her told her what he wanted her to do.
"..You..You sure about that Heiden? I mean Id love to. You have any idea what your wanting to get?" she said getting excited. Knowing that he trusted her enough to mark his body for the rest of his life, well...that was touching.
"Im in the main district. And its okay, really. Not like Im closing shop any time soon." she said grinning as she sat back down, digging around in her bag, pulling out her pad of paper and red drafting pencil. She would have to re draw what he wanted either way, it had to be tattooable and have her twist on it. she hated when people stole art work.

[[OOC:]]
onyx2047
Rysen Ferinus

User ImageUser Image

His lips were incredibly soft as they first touched and within all her muscles that had once been tense, relaxed. She blended happily into him, feeling his hands smooth the side of her cheek in a caress only made this easier. She let her self get lost in his touch and the feeling. She forgot his age and their past history together. Her current need out weighed all of it. Talk about friends with benefits! She could have been digging a bigger grave for herself but at this very moment it didn't feel that way. After all what happens in the Captains quarters is private and no one's business anyways. When his lips parted from a very passionate kiss he took a moment to look at her before continuing his lip service. She felt them slide about smoothly about her body, her arms came up to wrap around his neck holding his love close to her. She would help him out of his clothing and make him help her out of the rest of hers. Long raven black hair skewed about her body laced with satin sheets, entangled in limbs she would indulge his every fantasy. The screams and sighs the only words needed to tell how this tale was going to end. Fingers laced into each others in a soft but heated pin she would let him take her fury. She let him take her stress right out of her in a pent up, intense, release. It was such a wonderful high when you've been missing it for so long. They would lay there in after glow to relax and enjoy each others presence.

Li Lay with onyx in her bed his fingers laced with hers their bodies a glistening with sweat. He stroked her arm lightly with his thumb as he lay there regaining his senses from one of the best nights of his life a night of passionate embrace. He only hoped he brought her what she needed what she craved. Li was no fool he knew what this was it was something they both needed desperately a escape from the stress of the world. Li had always been attracted to her always felt something for her, she was his closest friend and comrade. This was not some sort of achievement or knot on his bed post it was an experience that the two of them shared together and it would stay between them it was no one's damn business but their own.

Li looked over at onyx and smiled kissing her forehead before leaning his head against hers closing his eyes. He could only hope this would help her to cope with the stress that had been dumped on her recently.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Heiden shrugged she was sitting down. "I want something artsy, tribal and cool. I want it running from here to about here" he said showing her now where he wanted it. He began on the inside of his hip bone down towards his crotch. He wanted the design to arch around his hip bones. "I want it done on both sides." he told her. "and yes I am sure." he grinned.

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Name: Leontias Métaliene:

“It’s going okay I would like to think…” He said. He wasn’t completely telling the truth, he was still stuck when it came to basic human customs and had nearly lost his hair when he attempted to cook. He sighed and stared, at the black hair that covered his bad eye. He was sure somebody had noticed but due to the nature of humans, most of them being quite secretive, he doubt they would ever ask about the eyepatch. That actually didn’t bother him much, it kept him from talking about past events he didn’t want to.

“Well he was gesturing toward this water bottle.” He lifted the bottle away from the dog for a quick second to show it to the tattoo artist. He shook it, and heard the swish of the water, at least there were some water left in the canteen. He stared at her and raised his eyebrow as she continued to speak. “You guys don’t have a translator or any of the sort.” Another piece of alien technology was an Interspecies Translator. It was something mostly used by tourist where he was from but it certainly helped when it came down to animals as well.

Scurvy Swapper

((My badddd, got caught up watching Se7en ^_^; ))

Sandel watched the canteen comes towards him as if it were moving in slow motion. He tried willingly it to come faster as if he were some Jedi in a Star Wars flick, but to no avail. It allowed his sharp grey eyes to take in every little detail of the canteen. The metal was dinged up in several places complimented with several scratches from all the traveling it had been through. It no longer had a glossy shine, but looked like rather dull; most likely from a daily beating by the sunlight. When it finally got closer to him to peer inside of the container, his nose could smell the water that was inside. It smelled a little bit like nickel and a faint hint of.....poop. So it would appear that the waterfall had also been a cleaning area for the small village tucked away in Cambodia.

The doberman felt the cool liquid fall into his mouth and he swallowed it eagerly, hoping that drinking the water twice would reverse the effects it had first given him. He expected results immediately and he cocked his head to the left, confused. While he was still being held by Leon he waited several more seconds and moved his head to right, this time feeling annoyed. He gave a whimper, realizing that the water wasn't going to turn him back. Sandel looked back at Leon, kicking out with his hind legs as if motioning he wanted to be put down.

He looked at the woman with blue and purple hair, barking in her direction as if to say hello to her to let her know he heard her. Sandel heard her offer to help and he barked again, his tone non-threatening. When she gave her a gentle rub, his tail went into overdrive, shaking around in a blur that would make a Dragon Ball Z fight scene seem slow. Sandel had no idea that being pet or rubbed felt so good, guess it explained why dogs usually never turned it down.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rysen Ferinus

User ImageUser Image

It had been lovely and she did feel a lot better, a lot less stressed. She felt like she could breath again with a clearer head. Surprisingly enough she felt no shame or guilt for it either. It was the ways of the pirates and human nature besides. Why not? Wasn't like there was anyone in her life to stop her. He gave her a very intimate and personal kiss on the forehead. It was something only Soverus use to do her. It was seen as a kiss of such deep endearment, affection and love. She forced him out of her head as she was determined to remain here in the now.
"Li...thank you...for being here for me, for always having my back...and letting me be on my back!" she bust out laughing hysterically as she lifted her hand to cover her mouth. Her body jerking as she laughed so hard trying to breathe. That was the perfect set up and it had sounded just so bad!
Li turned his head with a wincing smile and gave her a light push." That was so bad." He said teasingly. he shook his head at her and smirked leaning in." If there's ever a next time, return the favor and put me on my back!" He said with a wink and a laugh. He took in a breath his ribs aching with laughter. He turned on his side in the bed looking at onyx the sheets falling away from his torso down to his naked hips hiding his more personal parts just out of view. Li was happy there was no akwardness between them they could still laugh and joke like this even after what had gone on between the two. " You know i have to say you made the cutest sounds when i found your more...sensitive areas?" He said perking a brow teasingly.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lex 'Birdie' Affliction

Rude Girl, Tattooist, Not Afraid.

The Scars Of Your Love, They Leave Me Breathless

I Dun Give A F@*%^

Lex grinned shaking her head scratching behind the dobbermans ears. She had always loved dobbermans. She saw Draven give her a look and roll her eyes. Draven knew if it was up to her, she'd take the dog home. She scratched her head.
"No we hav nothing of the sort here. Seems as though the problem lies with the water hes drinking. I...I have no clue how to help you puppy dog." she said smiling at it.
She looked at Leon and shrugged.
"Humans are strange creatures. No need to try and understand them, just learn enough to get by ya know?" she said smiling lightly at him. She finished her drink and winced as the liquid seared her throat. Vodka...would be the death of her.
She glanced at the dog and lifted a brow.
"And you have no idea how to turn yourself back do ya?"

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
Draven Malaki
Everyday Something Hits Me All So Cold, Find Myself Sitting By Myself, No Excuses That I Know

Secret Fetish

Draven thought for a moment before shoving everything back in her bag. She'd have better luck free handing the design than drawing it on paper. Tribal was always better free handed, you could follow the contours of the muscle better. She looked at him and nodded.
"I dont do solid tribal. Stuff fades to fast and trust me, touch ups and saturations hurt a lot worse than just getting a tattoo. But I can do it. Any idea when your looking to get it done?" she said digging her phone out and checking the time. The shop would be closed right now, the crew having taken a day off for the first time since they opened. It would be empty which meant no inturruptions of other customers.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

Her mouth popped open like a little fish to his first comment about being put on his back should there ever be a next time. She laughed with him. It was interesting how the two could just carry on as per usual. Her yellow topaz eyes fell with the sheets as they slipped off some when he turned to his side. His slender but well toned body was quite lovely. His most private of parts threatening to play peek-a-boo she forced her eye's back to his face. When Li mentioned the cute noises she made during exploration her face flared a pretty shade of pink. She punched his shoulder.
"Yea well your c** face 'aint too shabby either" she retorted showing him what it felt like to be put on the spot and embarrassed but such comments. Onyx laughed shaking her head.
"Your not suppose to point those things out dorkis. At least not the first night. You must be feeling confident." she smirked.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

"as long as the design looks tribal like it's all I care about. Doesn't have to be mega intricate or nothing. If you need reference I could get you something." he said at first. She said that she could do it and so he would be confident in her. Draven asked when he wanted it "I am ready whenever you want me" he said gesturing right now if she was free to do so.
Li's jaw dropped as she made the comment about his face. He moved up getting on top of her looking down at her from above. He reached down stroking the soft skin of her stomach smoothing his finger tips across it. " Such soft skin like satin." He said as he ran his hand up over her chest up her neck until her stroked her cheek. He leaned in bringing his pink lips to hers almost touching but not quite. They were close he could almost feel her lips on his. His golden eyes blazed like the sun into hers as he ran his fingers along her collar bone now. He could feel her hot breath on him." Lets go get a drink." he said a smirk spreading up the side of his face as he jumped off of her and crawled out of bed gathering up his cloths.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

She was stunned momentarily at his sudden boldness as he leaped on top of her. She sort of looked at him like O///O. Onyx thought he was going to make a show out of such actions but when he feinted asking that they go for a drink...her brow cocked and a smirk lay in its wake.
As Li would jump off, Onyx's hand would hook his ankle causing him to trip up and crash down into the bed. She'd climb up over top of him and then get out of the bed. "uh huh...whatever you say puddin' I'll meet you there. I'd like to take a shower." she would haphazardly close the door and lock it before running a shower and jumping in to wash up.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
Draven Malaki

Secret Fetish

Draven stood pulling her bag over her shoulder. She glanced at Lex who was petting the dobberman and taking to Leon still. Ahh..well she'd find her way back to the shop when she was ready to leave.
She gestured to Heiden to follow her and she left the bar, climbing the few steps o the deck and sighed as they stepped onto the deck. She glanced around a moment before disembarking The Asper.
Theyw ould make thier way through the town passed the vendors and the small shops, weaving thier way through the people. She saw a few of her customers as they passed and waved back at them, smiling lightly. This town may be small but the people were nice. And her customers so far had made trips back, and brought new people with them everytime.
She neared her shop and smiled lightly, pulling her keys from her bag glancing at the door. She grabbed the mail sitting there and pushed the door open glancing at Heiden.
"Welcome to the Gypsy Blue." she said.
Myrhh hit her nose and she almost sneezed. Damn Lex..She loved that incense to much. She flipped the lights on as she walked in, pass the kio pond and the shrine, to the front desk, dropping the mail off on the counter and removing her back and jacket. She looked at Heiden pulling sharpies out of a drawer.
"Gimme a moment to set up the table and we'll get started." she said grinning, making her way into the work area and pulling out one of the larger tables and unfolding it.

Li would hit the bed face first. As onyx crawled over top of him her hand laid on the side of his head mooshing the side of his down pushing his into the bed with a drawn out" Nyarg" Li sat up in bed onyx's hand print in the side of his face and his hair messed up as he watched her from behind walk to the bathroom a little slack jawed. He was human after all!! Li shook his head a few times coming back to his senses. He straightened up his hair and got dressed. He went back to his room showering off himself before getting dressed heading back to the bar. He reached into the cooler taking out a couple of bottles of guiness draught popping the cap off one placing it to his lips taking a gulp.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff