Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image
Currently Looks Like: Herself
Health: Fine

The woman looked up at Hiei as he spoke. Her deep colored eyes blinking a moment before she brought her pipe back to her lips. After Kurama spoke she gave a nod of her head before she picked up the cocktail shaker. "Of course." She said with a nod of her head as she soon walked down the bar grabbing all the bottles she needed. She grabbed the silver ounce measure and began to make their margarita's.

She grabbed two margarita glasses and poured the drinks before adding a small umbrella and a slice of lime on the rim. She placed them down in front of each man before she turned and walked into the kitchen. As the door opened Italian music would faintly be heard since Xenthara always played music in the kitchen.

It wouldn't be long before she came out with a small basket of Chocolate chip muffins and chocolate chocolate chip muffins and also a bowl of fresh strawberries. She placed the bowls down before moving some white hair from her face. "Anything else?"

[[I hope you feel better!]]

Invisible Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
ℋιєι
The Forbidden One
User Image

Hiei dropped into the seat beside Kurama, posture far less elegant. He leaned forward, arms crossed over the counter. Eyes followed the woman who serviced them, watching the process of the margaritas being made. Once they were delivered he dragged his glass nearer, bandaged right hand plucking the umbrella from the thing. What was this? Some sort of ceremonial object? The umbrella was inspected as he sipped the drink, fangs flashing and lips licked. "What's the purpose of this?" He held it up, twisting it between fingers.

But then there was chocolate. Nose twitched. Sniffed. He could smell it in that freshly baked bread stuff. Fingers slid across the counter and he grabbed a muffin. Sniffed again, then took a large bite. Mmmsogood. Best not let anyone know just how good. Half-lidded eyes drifted between Kurama and the woman, looking much like a placated fat cat who'd just eaten a load of fresh fish.

"..." Never mind the umbrella. This muffin stuff was far more important. He focused on finishing it off and grabbing few more, tucking them awkwardly between body and arm. The other hand plucked up his drink and he wandered off to sit at a couch with his goods.

Aged Shapeshifter

K υ ʀ α ɱ α
      "Regret is a different beast when you live for centuries."
      User Image

Kurama shook his head, "No thank you." But he sounded distracted as he went through sincere attempts at the motions of politeness. Yes, there, eat one of the strawberries you asked the kind lady for. Smile. Good. Yet greens strayed to follow Hiei to that lonely sofa, muffins in tow, wondering if he was only imagining it.

Sip. She did her job well, that was for certain. Kurama made comment about the drink, but didn't remember what he said halfway through saying it. It was good, whatever she'd done to it.

"..." He looked over his shoulder again, another strawberry snagged. Watched Hiei a moment over a juicy bite of it. Wondered. Drank some more.

One of those odd silences elapsed.

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image
User Image

ocation: Tavern
ood: Doin' alright
ealth: 100%

"Careful there Hiei you dont want to get a stomach ache." Xenthara's voice came as the kitchen door opened. The woman was carrying a large tray of chocolate chip cookies that came out of the oven not more then seven minutes ago. She carried the tray and walked behind the bar before the nameless woman grabbed a basket and placed two checkered wax paper pieces inside of it.

Xenthara then slipped the cookies into the basket before the nameless woman took the tray and headed into the kitchen as if they were switching shifts. Red eyes looked at Hiei before at Kurama. "So Kurama...what was up with that tree thing you were planting out by the lake?" She asked blinking a bit.

She glanced out the window but quickly back at the man. She was very much like a kitten, too curious for her own good sometimes.

utfit: outfit
ccessories:bracelet, necklace, special crystal flower clip, ring
heme song: N/A

Invisible Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
ℋιєι
The Forbidden One
User Image

The only thing that came from his corner was a stare. Large red eyes watched the few at the bar as he leaned back on the sofa and ate muffins, pausing to brush crumbs from his chest. He saw those cookies, too. He saw them and he watched them being moved into the basket, gaze following the entire motion until it rested on the basket itself.

Stomach burbled and he ate another muffin, chased it with margarita, and licked his lips.

Invisible Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
( Heads up, Kurama has some kind of stomach bug and went to lay down, I'm gonna take a nap, too. I'll be back later and I figure Kurama will, too. Sorry. )

Desirable Businesswoman

[[No problem. :3 I hope Kurama feels better and have a good nap!]]

Aged Shapeshifter

K υ ʀ α ɱ α
      User Image

If Hiei intended to get drunk he might want to lay off the baked goods. But Kurama said nothing, watching his friend devour the snack. He did note, however, the doglike way in which reds tracked the path of cookies from kitchen to basket. They smelled amazing. A grin quirked to life, strawberry finished quickly in favor of one of the still-hot morsels.

The tree? Oh, right. "It's nothing, really," he lied, attention back to Xen. Would she oppose the proximity of such a plant if she knew? Likely. "Just a little experiment I'm running, if that's alright." The way he smiled, it's like he knew it would be. Or by force of will alone would make it so in her mind.

((Sorry for earlier; I feel better now. No idea what was wrong with me. ))

Invisible Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
ℋιєι
The Forbidden One
User Image

A brow rose at Kurama, legs lifted to rest feet on the coffee table in front of him. One ankle crossed the other, drink in hand and sipped.

The place was quiet. Empty, for the most part. Most were at these hours, but the stillness of such silence was grating. Well, at least they had windows. He really couldn't stand the few places they'd gone to without them. Eyes flickered to the nearest, silhouette of trees shifting like a dark shadow in the near distance. How long would they be here, he wondered.

Aged Shapeshifter

K υ ʀ α ɱ α
      User Image

Kurama excused himself, wrapping a few cookies in a napkin to set before the coffee table in front of Hiei. He took a seat across from him, sipping his drink while eyeing his companion's. Followed the red gaze outside to the stand of trees, then back, expression curious.

"Restless?" Stupid how elegantly he held that glass. Almost purposeful, but a little too unconscious for that. Practiced might've been the word. He drank for many reasons in the past and wondered what Hiei's were now. Was he trying to forget something?

Invisible Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
ℋιєι
The Forbidden One
User Image

"I'm not in the mood for your philosophical whims." Drink lifted to lips and he finished it off, setting the cup aside. Arms crossed over chest. Perhaps he'd sleep outdoors tonight. In the morning. Whenever he ended up sleeping. A tree sounded much better than these damnable human furniture pieces.

"I don't see why you can't pick one place. They're all the same."

Aged Shapeshifter

K υ ʀ α ɱ α
      User Image

Kurama remained unruffled.

"If that's the case," he continued calmly, "then why does it matter where we are?" His own drink remained half-full, but a glance at Hiei's invited a benign change of subject.

"Would you like another?"

Invisible Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
ℋιєι
The Forbidden One
User Image

He assumed the redhead was entertaining hopes, but said nothing more of it, allowing the topic to drift. Eyes lowered to the empty glass and he shrugged. "It doesn't matter." To both subjects, perhaps.

"..." Strange. He had the odd feeling they were being watched. Something reminiscent of those bizarre fangirls. Hiei shook it off, glancing to Kurama. "Why did you steal my hair?"

Timid Explorer

(( Ohai. Don't mind me. Was just browsing the Commerce for somewhere to play. Then I saw your name. Fancy that. ))

Aged Shapeshifter

K υ ʀ α ɱ α
      User Image

He let him drop the subject, though it wouldn't be forgotten. Later. Somewhere less-- public.

Skin crawled with a feeling similar to Hiei's. Eyes lived in walls entirely too thin.

Interest in the glass waned; it wouldn't be enough for him and Hiei showed little sign of any effects. Oh, well. "I needed part of your body for the seed to be sown with. Your hair seemed the most painless option." That he didn't offer any further detail suggested he wanted to be asked. Gauging interest? Perhaps. Maybe there was another reason the shadow kept looking at the trees.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff